September 2, 2014 | 1999 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Dannigiirl

I tried this moisturizer because I was looking for something filled with antioxidants. At the time this fit the bill pretty well. I purchased the oil-free one with the 25 Spf to help prevent my acne marks from reappearing. The scent at first was actually intoxicating (in a good way!) but after a while it really overwhelmed me and I grew nauseas. The application was just icky! The cream was so thick and felt super greasy. Funny knowing that it was supposed to be oil-free. The cream started to clog my pores and I began breaking out more and more. Over the 9 months of using this moisturizer combined with the Even Skintone Illuminator serum, my skin got worse. It became blotchy and my makeup didn't go on smooth at all! The Daywear cream was so thick and heavy feeling I felt like I was drowning in lotion. Definitely will not repurchase ever again and I don't recommend it neither!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

i like the smell of this as it's not too perfumey... doesn't make my skin too oily during the day either. the spf could probably be a bit higher but im never out in the sun anyways

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best moisturizer I have used. I have sensitive/acne-prone skin, so I was very skeptical about using this product. Most moisturizers that are designed for acne-prone skin tend to dry my skin out and anything else causes breakouts. The Estee Lauder Daywear Cream SPF15 not only moisturized my skin but did not cause an increase in breakouts.

A little bit of this cream goes a long way and I personally find the cucumber scent to be refreshing. The only downside I have noticed with this product is that it can feel a little bit greasy when applied, which is minor when you take into account all the benefits.

I got this as part of a gift pack when I purchased another Estee Lauder product but I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cherylnguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 from Lancome. However, i decided to try the Ester Lauder Daywear cream since the one from Lancome did not work well in the winter. Unfortunately, it's not a good moisturizer for me at all. First, it's not light weight and it doesn't absorb fast. Second, it makes my face super oily even though it's for oily skin.
Maybe, it works well for others but for me, it's a NO NO !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by jodie07812

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ran out of this just before christmas, thought id try another well known high end brand and my skin got into a terrible mess with a dry spotty forehead, have just bought another pot of the Daywear and it has literally saved my skin!!! i love it and will def buy again rather than waste money on anything else. I love the smell of it (cucumeber with a hint of summer beach days) and it makes my skin look dewy and feeds it like it has never been fed before. Would highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Electronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I keep coming back to it and everytime I decide to try somethung new, I end up returning it and going back to DayWear for dry skin. I will use this moisturizer until I die or its discontinued, lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Totally NOT for Oily Skin/Acne Prone! Too greasy, doesn't control oil, overscented and broke me out!!The 3/5 is for the EL's antioxidants!!!
Sorry EL, not this time!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

I don't like the shiny cast this moisturiser leaves on my skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. While I like the slightly thick consistency (good for winter) and the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or cause me to break out, the scent is just too much. I also feel a slight stinging sensation when I apply it to damp skin. Those things, plus the fact that he packaging is an unhygienic jar, mean I won't continue to use this once the sample is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cream has a lightweight consistency and feels close to nothing. It has a spf which is a bonus to me!!^^ It is good for oily/combo skin. There is a light cucumber and refreshing scent. I wish it wasn't that expensive.