October 30, 2014 | 1559 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lipstick in Creme de la Femme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A really great and wearable frosty pink with very slight lavender undertones and gold shimmer. Instantly brightens my face and pairs well with many pink blushes I have in my collection. The texture is smooth, great "typical" MAC vanilla scent, and wears really well during the day with minimum touch-ups.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very frosty & pink, was a favorite of mine years ago. Very nice shade for blondes as its cool & subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Dragoness57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I went to MAC looking for a matte lipstick (for the staying power) but this color caught my eye; I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was:
Lost lasting
The frosty sheen looks gorgeous
The color is not to obtrusive / obnoxious..

However, it has the potential to look really gross if your lips are too dry. (But that goes for nearly all lipsticks so.. :D)

Great for every day wear~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: good staying power, no nasty smell or taste, beautiful colour, not drying, applies easily, versatile, cheap.
Con's: non that I can think of!

This is a beautiful pink colour - not too dark, not too light, not too pink either. It can be applied heavily, dabbed on, worn with a gloss - it just looks great in so many ways.

Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been on the hunt for a frosty (but not *too* frosty) pink l/s for ages, and when I finally tried Creme de la Femme, I was thrilled. I'd tried l/s from several other brands (BB, Lancome, Clinique, Trish McEvoy), and I couldn't believed that I had never noticed this color at the MAC counter.

This is a pure baby pink on me (I'm NW20/blonde/blue for reference) with a slight hint of gold sheen. Applied with a light hand it's pretty sheer, but can be built up with multiple layers or a heavier hand. It's gorgeous. It has that classic MAC "vanilla" scent that isn't overpowering.

What amazed me is this lipstick's lasting power. I put it on in the morning and was amazed to still see/feel it on at lunchtime (4-5 hours later). Usually lipsticks wear off on me after about an hour.

This is pretty close to HG for me. I'll keep looking, just because I enjoy the thrill of the hunt for the perfect pink l/s, but this is definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Frost Lipsticks are probably my favorite. And this frost is deffinately at the top of my list! It has the prettiest sparkle to it, I haven't worn it with a gloss, but I bet it would look AMAZING! Maybe used with MAC Lipglass in Hearthrob? Gonna Try it! I would repurchase, although it's not for individual sale.. : (
It is the middle lipstick in the top picture!

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite lipsticks - it's a beautiful medium lavender pink shimmer (or frost, but it's not over the top) - I don't get a lot of warmth or gold glimmer from it but it's definitely not too cool. Finish is ever so slightly sheer, it takes a couple of layers to go opaque on me but lasts fairly well and has a slight vanilla scent that disappears when applied.
Looks fabulous with a baby doll pink cheek and silver smoky eye with lashings of black liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by benny143

One of my favorites!! Great pink color. Looks like it contains an element of gold shimmer but once it is on your lips it seems to lose that effect. I love this lipstick! Excellent staying power and the color is a darker pink with a great matte finish. Just gorgeous!! I think this would be great on most warm undertone ladies :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lipstick. I wore it all summer long after i was first introduced by a MA at MAC during the Fafi collection launch. It's a frost so it does have a sheen to it. Most people say it looks purplish/pink but i think it leans more towards the pink side on myself anyways. I think it is such a unique color and looks great by itself or under the viva glam vi SE lipglass. It looked great with cash flow and the fafi eyes 1 eyeshadow quads. although i like it with many other colors as well especially pinks and purples!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I forgot I had this. And I forgot how gorgeous this color looks. It's a beautiful pink, not too bright. It's my lipstick for the week :)