Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

3.5

on 12/29/2013 7:58:00 PM

Useless, over expensive concealer. Accentuates any fine lines making them look really deep. Def not line smoothing. Concealers one third of price eg Rimmel, Garnier eye roll on far better, don't waste your money.

on 12/15/2013 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this concealer, it does crease but I found that it creases less when I set my powder with ben nye topaz. It is a liquid concealer with medium to full coverage. Its not the best of the best but its worth a try!

on 11/9/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I only use this concealer for under eye circles, not acne scars/spots, and it works amazingly well! It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel too thick or cakey. This concealer is very easy to blend and doesn't dry up too fast on your skin. For my NC30 skin, I use the shade light which works great to brighten up my under eye area since it's a couple of shades lighter than my actual skintone. I dab this concealer on with the wand and pat it in with my ring finger, then top with powder.

I highly recommend this concealer to anyone who's looking for a light, blendable under eye concealer.

I've tried using this concealer (in medium beige) for acne scars and found that it moves around way too much, especially given how oily my skin is. I much prefer MUFE's full cover concealer for acne scars.

on 10/29/2013 4:58:00 AM

I use this for my eyes and also to cover blemishes. It's not great for covering super red spots but it works for just slightly red spots. It never looks cakey and dries really nicely. It goes on a bit liquidy but does thicken up as it dries. It's definitely one of my must-haves!!!

I have really dark under eye circles and this does a great job. Had to be set with powder though to avoid creasing.

on 7/24/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I bought this a little over 3 months ago, I have been using it on and off and the days I don't use people comment on how well rested I look and how clear my skin is. When I do use this product I use it to cover acne and my dreaded dark circles. I think it may not work with my skin tone. When applied it looks flawless but through out the day it runs or patches up. Clinique has a lot of great products but this isn't one of them.

on 7/15/2013 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product is pigmented &does a great job of concealing red spots &acne scars, but you need to build it up more to conceal acne. I don't have really bad eye circles but I still applied this under my eyes to see what difference it made, &I found that it accentuated thin lines that I never even knew I had before.

I hadn't noticed that &thought it was great at first but after a few hours, I realized how this made me look older.. ¬ in the good way ! I didn't expect this to happen because of the price &the name of it but oh well it just didn't do anything special for me. I took off an extra lippie for the price.

on 7/14/2013 8:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was looking for a new concealer. In the beginning I was very pleased with it. It has a lovely colour and it concealed and highlighted my dark circles. But then I noticed fine lines, that I normally never see. I'm only 22, but these enhanced the very subtile lines I have that made it look like I'm way older. I will try to return this.

If you going to use it for your dark circles, I recommend you skip this one.

on 4/21/2013 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this concealer! I can't live a day without it. I have acne prone skin so i need more coverage. And it has medium to full coverage. Also it makes my lines disappear from my face. It stays all day on my face. The most important thing about this product is it makes you look so HEALTHY AND HAPPY. I sleep 4-5 hrs a day and with this concealer I just glow. And I got so many compliments when i wore this concealer.

on 4/19/2013 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a concealer that I can rely on. As with most concealer products, it does the job that you want it to do without any perks- its just a reliable product and thats it. The concealer is medium coverage but you can build it nicely to cover blemishes without creasing and cakiness. I like to apply this with my fingers to help it melt into the skin nicely as I do not find that is applies very well with a brush though a sponge works too. As with every concealer, you need to set it with powder and it will last all day.