August 1, 2014 | 1019 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by AnneMarie13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Good concealer, works good, doesnīt grease, but i donīt know, itīs just that...nothing much to add!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by VikiLyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer can be your best friend or your worst enemy! Apply a couple of little dots under the eyes and in that shadowy little corner between your eye and nose, blend well by tapping/smoothing with your finger - voila! Really does what it says - smooths fine lines, covers well, looks good. BUT - apply a bit too much, and it settles into EVERY line you never even knew you had and becomes truly hideous. Overall I like it and would buy it again in a pinch, although my favorite concealer remains Origins. This is a close second, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It conceals flaws and sun spots very well but, it actually makes the fine lines underneath my eyes look worse than ever! It brings out fine lines that I have never noticed before! I am returning this and going back to my Avon Mark Please Hold Eye Primer/Concealer which works fantastic and only costs about $8.00.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by naziaahmed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The concealer doesn't break me out and feels nice on the skin. Able to hide most of my acne scars with it, but it's not full coverage. Nice for the under eyes as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sharonnn

I received this concealer as a gift so I'm not exactly sure how much it is.
This however, is one of my favourite concealers if used correctly.
If just blended with a normal concealer brush, i find that you do see it enhance lines rather than 'smooth' them.
However, if you dab it on the undereyes, slightly smooth out with the fingers or use a fluffly brush to blend it it gives an natural concealed look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Berbecca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this concealer because I really like Clinique foundations. I was using this as an under eye conealer and it accentuated the lines under my eyes and made me look even more tired.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Beachluvr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer! I use under my eyes, on brown spots, blemishes, and vein lines. The application is easy. Love the applicator. I dot on with applicator, and smooth out. I have never had it settle into lines nor get cakey. It lasts forever, which makes it a bargain. The line smoothing concealer is as important as my mascara in my makeup routine. I tried quite a few concealers before Clinique rep suggested this to me and I don't need to try any other product. Don't leave home without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by mestiza

I love this concealer! For years I've always used drugstore concealers but I kept seeing the youtubers on Pixiwoo always use this. So I tried it out and have loved it ever since. I don't have issues with fine lines so I am not sure how well it truly works with those who have this issue. I think this concealer is great for blemishes, acne scarring and anything else. I love using this under my foundation. The price is okay considering that it is around $15 but well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only concealer that doesn't make me break out. I only use it to cover my acne scars so I can't say much for the line smoothing effects. It offers great coverage so I'll definitely purchase this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is a must that you moisterise and hydrate the area under your eyes before you use this concealer because it will look cakey if you don't.
I use the lightest shade and it matches rather well and it covers up my dark circles. I have very light skin so I find it difficult to conceal dark circles without ending up highlighting them and this concealer does it.
It makes lines more pronounced when I skip the daycream a second before applying the concealer.
I use the dove top applicator and dab how much i think I need and then blend t out with a MAC 224 brush, whats left over on the brush I use elsewhere on my face if needed.

Before this I used benefit under eye concealer which looked very heavy and this one doesnt look as heavy and covers better.