April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Line Smoothing Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by naziaahmed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The concealer doesn't break me out and feels nice on the skin. Able to hide most of my acne scars with it, but it's not full coverage. Nice for the under eyes as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sharonnn

I received this concealer as a gift so I'm not exactly sure how much it is.
This however, is one of my favourite concealers if used correctly.
If just blended with a normal concealer brush, i find that you do see it enhance lines rather than 'smooth' them.
However, if you dab it on the undereyes, slightly smooth out with the fingers or use a fluffly brush to blend it it gives an natural concealed look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Berbecca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this concealer because I really like Clinique foundations. I was using this as an under eye conealer and it accentuated the lines under my eyes and made me look even more tired.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Beachluvr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer! I use under my eyes, on brown spots, blemishes, and vein lines. The application is easy. Love the applicator. I dot on with applicator, and smooth out. I have never had it settle into lines nor get cakey. It lasts forever, which makes it a bargain. The line smoothing concealer is as important as my mascara in my makeup routine. I tried quite a few concealers before Clinique rep suggested this to me and I don't need to try any other product. Don't leave home without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by mestiza

I love this concealer! For years I've always used drugstore concealers but I kept seeing the youtubers on Pixiwoo always use this. So I tried it out and have loved it ever since. I don't have issues with fine lines so I am not sure how well it truly works with those who have this issue. I think this concealer is great for blemishes, acne scarring and anything else. I love using this under my foundation. The price is okay considering that it is around $15 but well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only concealer that doesn't make me break out. I only use it to cover my acne scars so I can't say much for the line smoothing effects. It offers great coverage so I'll definitely purchase this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is a must that you moisterise and hydrate the area under your eyes before you use this concealer because it will look cakey if you don't.
I use the lightest shade and it matches rather well and it covers up my dark circles. I have very light skin so I find it difficult to conceal dark circles without ending up highlighting them and this concealer does it.
It makes lines more pronounced when I skip the daycream a second before applying the concealer.
I use the dove top applicator and dab how much i think I need and then blend t out with a MAC 224 brush, whats left over on the brush I use elsewhere on my face if needed.

Before this I used benefit under eye concealer which looked very heavy and this one doesnt look as heavy and covers better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by keyshavinson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after I was out of my usual Stila concealer. This is supposed to be a "line smoothing" concealer but it makes fine lines more noticeable!
The packaging is cheap and it doesn't blend or cover dark circles at all. Don't waste your
money on this garbage.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by shopoholic057

After using a drugstore concealer for the longest time, I decided to try my luck with a brand name concealer. I kind of bought this product on a whim, after I couldn't find "Amazing Concealer" at my local Sephora. At first, I loved it; it was easily blendable and concealed all of my blemishes. However, after a couple more uses, I discovered that it wore off after just a few hours (even with setting powder) and showed up really orangey in natural light. Especially since this concealer wasn't extremely cheap, I really was expecting more out of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by avahni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was thrilled to read so many good reviews on this product and bought it thinking that it would be the perfect concealer. Alas, it does not work at all for me. It settles into lines and wrinkles and makes me look a lot older than I actually am. I found though, that just a little goes a long way and minimizes the settling, but it still settles there. I sometimes try to dilute it with a bit of undereye cream which helps a little. A little less coverage, sheer, but it's better then the concealer settling. The color is true to skin tone, which I find is probably the best trait of this concealer. But I really don't think I will buy this again. It's a little time consuming and difficult to apply.