August 22, 2014 | 1150 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Pure Focus T-Zone Mattifier

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

My skin is oily/combination. And as a Licensed Esthetician I need my skin to be in top condition. So, one of my secret weapons is this. I apply in the morning before makeup and I don't get shiny until late in the day. It also helps not to apply moisturizer on my t zone and just apply this. It's pretty expensive so I must wait till I get my paycheck to splurge again. But, I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this mattifying gel actually works! I apply it to my t-zone before my sunscreen and makeup, and my face literally is shine-free for about 5 hours! It is lightweight and doesn't interfere with my makeup, and it smells nice too. I definitely plan on buying this again even though it's a little on the spendy side. A little goes a long way and it performs exactly the way it should. Great for those hot summer days!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 5:06:00 PM More reviews by emalc

Wow. I really can't say enough about what a great product this is. I received a sample from a Lancome counter, and wore it all during my vacation. Even when I wore my glasses, which usually causes my nose to oil up instantly, I had no shininess! It doesn't gunk up or look obvious under makeup, it just seriously prevents shine. At $26 USD it is a little pricey, but it really doesn't take much, I haven't even used up all of my sample size yet. Fabulous product!