NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

I've been resistant to reviewing this because I'm not big on cult followings. I initially thought this was an overpriced and overpraised blush. However, I bought the NARS Guy Bourdain palette a couple years ago and noticed that Orgasm was a great color on me. It looks natural, but still gives me a flushed glow unlike a lot of other blushes which either look completely wrong color wise or don't go on smoothly or don't stay on my cheeks. I finally broke down and bought a complete Orgasm blush to go in my gym bag so I can use this nearly every day. I've tried the dupes (especially Milani Luminoso) and they're just not the same color or formula. On the plus side, you get a lot of product for the price and I imagine this will last me some time. I also hate the rubbery NARS packaging which shows every mark and smear, but at least the cases do latch securely which isn't true of some products.

It's all just glitter. The rubber packaging went gooey too so I threw it away.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Been loving it for years. It is expensive, but I lasts me a year by daily use. It is very pretty!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really get the hype for this blush. It does look lovely in the pan but once I put it on my face it looks way too glittery and it emphasizes my pores. It's a really pretty shade but the gold glitter in it is soo chunky and it looks very obvious on the cheeks! It's not a bad blusher but definitely not my favourite

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Everybody and their mother talks about this blush. I've had this for a year now and although I've used a decent amount, I've barely made a dent in the pan.

It's extremely pretty and gorgeous - but I don't think it's worth the money.
The color is beautiful. It's a wearable pink with a golden shimmer. It's important to note that it is NOT glitter - you do NOT see chunks of glitter on your cheeks or even in swatches. I think that's the big difference between Orgasm and drugstore "dupes."

If you wear this blush, I don't recommend wearing a highlighter because this will give you that glow. Get it if you want to splurge on something; I don't think you'll be disappointed. However, it's not a necessity in your kit!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard about this blush being the BEST blush for all skin tones and rushed out to purchase. In fact two of my gal pals were using it and loved it. But I have to admit that I used it for two weeks and could not get behind the "one size fits all " mind set. It has a shimmer to it that I don't like. I'm quite pale with TONS of freckles and this blush seemed to fight my skin tone and the shimmer! Ugh. I am not a fan of shimmer (since the 90's) in my every day makeup. Perhaps it's my age? Ah well. I gave it my NARS orgasm blush loving pal and at least she's happy.

Great when you're 17. Too sparkly - can't wear to work.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My go to everyday blush.. Some may not like it (mainly for the price) but, this is the ONLY Nars blush I have (and probably ever will have just 'coz the price is insane) but, you do get your money's worth with this blush in particular shade. It is a CULT FAVORITE for a reason. It matches any skin tone, I've tried it on my friends, and they too love how it looks on their cheeks plus the color lasts say a few hours or so before you need any touching up.. Definitely a must have!

I must admit I bought it because of the hype but that isn't to say I regret buying it. The peach shade is one that I believe is a staple in any girls' makeup collection.

I would opt for a cheaper dupe when I finish this.

When I bought this blush it was after seeing so many people refer to it as their HG blush. While it is a very pretty color and the quality is great, I feel like it might be a tad too shimmery for me, I prefer more satin or matte finish blushers.

The packaging is fantastic, and even though you get a good amount of product for the money, I have used drugstore blushers that I like just as much if not more than this pricey product.

Top Rated NARS Products