September 2, 2014 | 2074 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this blush is perfect! ilove the feel and the color it looks so natural not like some women these days who look like they just left the circus

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, Orgasm -- the one blush that every other blush on the planet seems to be compared to. For months, I'd research dupes, since there are a decent amount of blushes that are like Orgasm from almost every budget. Then it occured to me if I stopped spending money on dupes I could buy the real thing. First, the color is the most gorgeous pop of pink with gold shimmer throughout - no "sparkles" or chunky glitter here. But - I hate matte blushes so the golden shimmer/sheen doesn't bother me at all. Did angels sing when I put this on for the first time? Eh.. No. But I had to buy it to see what the hype was about. It gives a nice peachy pink color with the gold shimmer which provides a nice sheen so it's not completely flat - but it's not overdone so it doesn't make you look greasy either. As far as dupes go... I tried ELF's Candid Coral - not a dupe at all, just chalky and cheap. Milani Luminoso - the blush is very pigmented, but very powdery. Just a pink peach with a sheen - no gold so to speak, and I detect a bit more peachy orange than Orgasm. Lastly, there is NYX Pinched. The pinched that I own is a bit more reddish-pink in color and does have a golden sheen. When swatched, Pinched isn't as sheer as Orgasm, but the gold shimmer is a bit more chunky. It's not as finely milled as Orgasm, where Orgasm leans more peachy-pink and Pinched more pinky-red. Also, Orgasm is very sheer - which is nice, as I don't really need to pile it on. To be honest, as a college student on a budget I probably wouldn't repurchase when I finish this. I could recreate the glowy look by wearing a peachy blush with a gold highlight on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by niiklala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In love. I used this on all my clients. The perfect color to compliment almost every skin tone. A healthy lively glow in a beautiful mix of pigment and some slight shimmer. I will purchase for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

At first, when I had a nice tan, I hated this blush. It just didn't look as nice as my darker ones did on my tanned skin but when I am pale, this is my go-to blush. Looks good and the shimmer is not overwhelming or very noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Savytt

This is a holy grail product. A staple in my makeup collection you will want to repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This blush is MY SAVIOR! Perfect for any skintone! It is so flattering! It glides on with a lot of pigment, and lights up your whole face. The NARS packaging is also stunning, but the product is very expensive :( on the bright side, it will take me a long time to go through. I've had it since January and it doesn't have the slightest dent. I would buy this again if not for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Epic! Many try to Imitate this blush but just buy the real one it's worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its lovely i have wanted to try it forever and bought it in killing me softly cheek palette, it looks amazing when u have more makeup on but for everyday use the shimmer is a bit too much

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MissPersephone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I always assumed Nars Orgasm was over-hyped. But after reading dozen of magazines articles calling it a "cult classic" and a "must-have", I caved and bought it. I am delighted to know that I was wrong. It goes on smooth and blends naturally into the skin. The color is both bright and natural, a rare combination. All and all, a lovely blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Been using this for years. My absolute favorite, go to blush /highlighter. Although it gets boring using the same product everyday I always come back to it. This is a for sure winner, and the gloss and nail polish to match it are equally as fantastic. This is the ultimate universally flattering shade-and the very subtle golden see underneath is absolutely gorgeous