October 21, 2014 | 2085 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by danycgza

Nars blushes are famous for a reason and this isn't an exception. I bought this beautiful blush two days ago at Sephora (aswell as Albatross which I totally love) and I'm in love with it! It has a soft peachy pink color with a bit of gold highlight. It looks so beautiful and it is totally worth it. I wasn't sure if I should buy it because many products are overrated but not this one. It lasts all day (yes! Finally a blush that lasts all day!) and it is soooo smooth and well pigmented. You won't be disappointed with this amazing product. It costs $30 at Sephora but trust me, this blush is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

This blush is famous for a reason. It's freaking beautiful. It gives an effortless warm pink flush to the cheeks. It can literally be worn with any make up look. I highly recommend nars blush in general. Sin and Madly are my other two favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by camelias

This review will be so cliche because Nars Orgasm blush is probably the best known blush in makeup. Well, IMO it lives up to the hype 100%. My favourite blush by far. It looks great on me. It's golden peach (just the right shade), and has the perfect amount of sparkle. It's great for day and also for night as well. Definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by littlebluediamond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I freaking love this blush! I'm about Mac NC 5 or 10 in winter and NC 15 in summer and it is absolutely gorgeous on my very pale skin. I don't know how I could live without it for so long. I did not buy it earlierbecause of the hype, I'm always a little skeptical about hyped products and I could not try it because they don't sell Nars in my country. But then my boyfriend endowed it to me. And from the first swatch on my hand I was blown away and it even looked better on my cheeks. I have so many blushes but i only used this one the last month! If I will ever run out of it I'm definitely gonna buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by sluhxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is my HG blush! I'm never the one for shimmer on my face but this gives the right amount and the right amount of colour! I have an indian skin tone and I think this works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by napkinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my HG blush for the longest time was the Wet n Wild dupe for orgasm in "Pearlescent Pink" so finally i decided since i loved PP so much, i would love Orgasm even better and had covetted the real thing for ages so i broke down and bought myself the high end blush and gave my mom the WnW dupe. i kind of wish i hadnt. while orgasm is undeniably pretty (probably the pretty blush in existance IMHO) its a notch less pigmented than the WnW. the fallout from applying my brush to the product flings all over the matte black packaging and now its very messy and glittery. i just dont think this blush is worth the price when there are dupes out there. i had very high expecations for this one and while it is extraordinarily gorgeous, i should have kept my cheap drugstore version.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by alexalom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For paler or lighter skin, this is a beautiful blush for you and has a shimmer that will make your cheeks look dewy and highlighted - it gives the appearance of supple cheekbones. This is perfect for a more spring/summery makeup look and it applies smoothly. However, I am tan and I find that this color does not show up very well on tanner gals (unless you cake it on which I don't recommend).

Make sure not to over-apply this blush because the shimmer is strong and WILL make you look super shiny and borderline oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by mrsyunyun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cult favorite looks great on me. I don't often wear a lot of shimmer on my cheeks but when I am in the mood for a cute, young look I reach for it. The quality is wonderful as is the payoff. I checked yes on the buy it again question because if I had to do it all over again I would, but my taste has changed since I bought it (as I've aged and the way I socialize changed) and I think it may be too sparkly for my 30s. I still think it makes me look pretty though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I dont really see what the big deal is with this blush. I will admit that the peachy pink shade of the blush is very pretty, however I cant get over the large gold flecks that are in this! They are far too large and noticeable and quite frankly, not very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by MACalleycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

My lust for Nars Orgasm Blush has turned into a loving committed relationship. This blush is the duct tape of makeup. It is always flattering and lasts all day. In the winter when my complexion gets pale and sallow a swipe chases away the "blahs". Yet it also looks fantastic with a tan. It's subtle enough for daytime but beautiful for the evening.

I've tried to copycat this, but Nars is well-worth the money. It lasts a long time and the texture and pigment just can't be duplicated. The shade manages to be both understated and bold. The color is a bit apricot without getting too orange, a bit pink without any blue-undertones, and has the finest bit of gold sparkle. It all adds up to a warm healthy glow that resembles - well - the afterglow.

Buy it. You won't regret it.

* I took off one point for packaging because the compact gets really dirty. While the case is aesthetically beautiful, it has a matte finish. So I have to clean it often; especially if it's in my makeup case with powders, etc.