November 26, 2014 | 1908 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by shelbymateljan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is the HG of blushes. It suits every skin tone, comes in the beautiful NARS signature packaging, and lasts really well. I apply with the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush and it blends perfectly, giving a natural rosy-cheeked glow! It has a slight shimmer which is great for illuminating the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this blush, it is very pretty, but overrated. I do wish for the money I spent I would have gotten a shade better suited to my coloring.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like but don't love this blush. It's very sparkly and not sheen. I love the color just wish it was sheen to glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by jxnnifxr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously dont get all the hype.
its an okay blush. theres nothing special about this blush. so many makeup brands make an exact or similar shade.
but as far as the perfomance of this blush, im not sure if its just me but this blush is not that pigmented what so ever. i really need to swirl my brush into the blush to get some color. it has golden shimmer and Some tiny specks of gold glitter, which i dont really like. i woulda saved my money to buy a dupe instead or a mac blush. sorry nars!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought Nars Orgasm purely because of the hype, and I regret it. I bought it without even swatching it! Stupid move, but oh well. I have tried to love this blush, but I just can't. Its chunky, doesn't feel very finely milled at all. In the pan after several uses, the chunky nature of the formula can really be seen. There is a lot glitter and not a lot of glow. I think if this had the type of shimmer of Laguna say, it would be a lot more beautiful. I think if the chunky glitter was toned down on this blush then it would be in my daily rotation. I love other Nars blushes, and Douceur and Gina are on my face all the time. Sorry Orgasm, you are just not for me. I think this may be passed on to a loving friend or relative.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All time favorite, Cult Classic, you name it, Orgasm is all kinds of wonderful. Very rarely does such a perfect product come along. Highly pigmented, slightly sheer, it glides on and stays put all day. It works with every skin tone. You simply cannot go wrong with Orgasm. Worth every last penny.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by cookiegirltoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My goal is to have glowy skin like Sandy's in Grease. That ain't gonna happen, but I still dream... Anyway, I don't really understand the raves here. Entirely too sparkly, but I suppose if you're young it can be fun. I swear that if this were called "Pink Blossom" instead of Orgasm, it wouldn't be as popular!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

This stuff is great, it suits all skintypes giving it that beautiful glow! This blush as lasted me for an extremely long time and has even made a dent in it. I apply it after my foundation so I get that suttle look of rosiness. I like the slight luminosity in the formula so it canmake you lokk Dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hell yes! Makes tanned skin look super glory and radiant!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Bellefat

This is my all time favourite blush. It is super pigmented and i think goes well with my skin tone. I apply this product with a real technics brush and it goes on smoothly , i never end up putting on not enough or too much. I got to say this blush is pretty pricy but its worth the money. The only other down side to this blush is the packaging gets dirty really easy but when its not all dirty the packaging is pretty cute.