November 24, 2014 | 1937 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by PaLeNPretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this out at Sephora and it seemed to work alright so I purchased it. I used it for a couple days but I feel like this doesn't do much of anything for the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

My favorite concealer, or, technically, highlighter. If I could only wear one makeup product, it would be YSL's Touche Eclat. I have pale skin that tans, with neutral-to-warm, somewhat olive undertones, which can give me a sickly appearance if I'm tired or stressed. Touche Eclat in 2 Luminous Ivory blends perfectly and easily to a smooth, poreless satin matte finish wherever I apply it (nose, forehead, chin, around the eyes and lips), conceals and brightens my under-eye circles without creasing into lines, subdues the appearance of acne and other redness, "lifts" the shadows my face has in most lights and in photographs, and generally gives me flawless skin that looks healthy, glowing, and awake. I'm not Asian but Intensity 2 has also worked on friends' Asian skintones. The effect is so natural that I sometimes forget I have a breakout until I wash my makeup off. I bought this immediately after trying it once and so far everyone I've recommended it to has done the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's great, but don't think it's that much better than the cheaper versions.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

It's pretty darn expensive. As a highlighter which does not really last for me.... It's a no for me. It does highlight beautifully though :-( the packaging is gorgeous too but I just never know how much product I have left which bothers me a bit so yeah.I believe there is definitely better products which can achieve similar or better results within this price range.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by HappyHooker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do really like this product but I only gave it 3 stars because it's very expensive for what it is and although the packaging is beautiful, it's not functional. I use this to brighten up undereye circles OVER CONCEALER or alone if I'm not concerned with coverage, and to highlight my nose, brows, cupid's bow, etc. I use this as a highlighter because that's what it is, not a concealer. I hate the brush. To me it's just not hygenic and the opaque gold tube leaves you forever wondering how much product you have left. EDIT: I have for some reason fallen in love with this product and have upped the lippies. Once it ran out and I saw pics of days I was just brightening with TE and putting on a little mascara and they were actually pics that I would let people see, I realized that I NEED this product in my life lol. I look like a corpse with no makeup on, I have VERY dark circles, sallow skin, dark eyes...I can actually go somewhere with just some of this on my eyes, around the nose, etc. and a little mascara. Wakes me right up. Only 4 lippies because it's outrageously expensive and the gold packaging makes it impossible to know when you're running out. Still looking for a cheaper dupe but this is some good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by twb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent for highlighting and brightening, and easy to blend. I used to use this as a concealer, but the coverage is too sheer for darker circles. I still go back to this product, but I use it less just because it is quite expensive. Packaging does look great however.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by roxygirl2807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This truly is an amazing highlighter! I apply it over my under eye concealer and nothing makes me look more awake than this. I also apply it in the inner corners of my eyes and below and just above the brow bone and the results are amazing. I find it works best if you use it for highlighting your eye area, it doesn't do much if I apply it anywhere else on my face.
Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the fence about this much hyped product. Consistency is good but coverage not fabulous. Might repurchase in a different shade but am inclined to think there might be better options for the price. Works well when mixed with Mac studio finish concealer but that's not really the point!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by littlestarface

Only bought this after getting my makeup done at the YSL counter so had to redeem. Wanted to love this product so much after hearing way too much hype over it. And after using it for almost a year I still have a tone of product left.
This is not because I dislike it. I do like it. However I'm very happy with the concealer I have used for a very long time (Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi). This one is more of a highlighter than a concealer. So confusing it for a concealer and buying it will only disappoint you.
It's job is NOT to cover under eye darkness or spots (if it does that for you that's awesome) but to highlight. So if I do use this I dot it near the side of my eyes and on my cheekbones then press it with fingertips.
Can't suggest using this as anything other than a highlighter.

I have this in shade #3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Sxj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent item expensive but worth it blends in well lasts all day for me will buy it again when it finishes.