April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream Shaper for Eyes - Chocolate Lustre

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

Great eyeliner and the colour even better!! Its so creamy that it makes application really easy. It basically just glides on nicely unlike some eyeliner in which I find that I have to line hard just to get it right. But with this it just goes on so nice and smooth. The colour makes my dark brown eyes pop out. Definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:17:00 AM More reviews by thumbeline

Incredible staying power, application tug free. Makes my dark brown eyes move away from blah and towards chocolatey depth and warmth. Very very happy with this product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

I'm in love-this is HG for me. I've bought these in all the different colors. I seem to grab the black and brown the most. It's quick easy long lasting, creamy but not smeary and beautiful. I'm so glad I found this!
Update-Sept 2010 -They CHANGED the formula and it's horrible now!
I'm now using Lancome artliner and Mac paint pots and Bobbi brown.
I have to knock the points back as the new formula is AWFUL!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is easily the softest, most pliable, smoothest, most beautiful brown eyeliner I own- and I own tons. It glides on like a dream where other eyeliners have snagged. This pencil allows me to use a light pressure, while still applying quite a bit of color where I'd had to press down to get others to work. It also applies the color evenly :)

It's pencil form and is a dark (neutral?) brown that I can see working with a multitude of skintones with just a bit of sparkle to it.

I love this eyeliner with its creamy goodness and will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by momof3blonds

Why did I wait so long to try this!! Usually use the quickliner (love it) and wanted to try this because I really liked the color. It stays all day--and doesn't budge! Love--and have since gotten the purple too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by xfallenx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This is most definitely my HG pencil eyeliner. This eyeliner is a beautiful dark brown colour with a very subtle hint of shimmer. Perfect for daytime or evening. It has a creamy consistency which glides across the skin without tugging at the delicate eye area. Because of it's consistency it means it is easy to smudge to create a subtle effect, but also works un-smudged to give a more dramatic effect.

This eyeliner costs around 13.00 in the UK, which is definitely expensive for an eyeliner. The price is definitely the only con to this product.

The packaging is a standard pencil. It is the same colour as the eyeliner itself with a silver top and the silver Clinique logo on. There is something different about the material the pencil is made out of though as it is an absolute dream to sharpen.

Would I buy this product again? Absolutely. This is my HG pencil eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I got this as a dual-ended liner (the other end is cocoa shimmer) in a Clinique set from Sephora. I love this color. I wanted a metallic low-shimmer cocoa color and this is the perfect shade! It's really pretty and I really like the finish. It's creamy, easy to apply, and stays put. It's not your basic, flat dark brown which makes it prettier and more exciting to use. Think cocoa-powder colored. It's very wearable for daytime and just pretty. I love the other end too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best eyeliner I ever had. Creamy but not smudges and stays on for a long time. The colour is also really georgeus, it is a really rich chocolate brown with subtle shimmers in it. I also really like the material of the pencil, wich is not wood but a plastic-y material that can be easily sharpened.
It is a really pricey product, but I think I will repurchase it, because it is sooooo good. ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by dkaren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the first make-up product i repuchase. i am kind of person get tiring of the old stuff very easily. but since i am getting used to more nude look, this becomes my fave rite now. right brown colour with a hint of shimmery. it's perfect for my brown/black eye colour besides black eyeliner. i m happy i have found this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've found my HG eyeliner!! Other eyeliners which I thought were great still smudged slightly by the end of the day but I had it in my head I would never find an eyeliner that didn't smudge. Well I've finally found one!! I wear eyeliner mainly on my upper lid so by the end of the day it would be smudged in with my eyeshadow. Not this though! It stay put. AND, best of all its super creamy going on. Its not dry, doesn't pull at your eye skin, just goes on super smooth and then dries and sets in. Also, this brown is a pretty dark brown. When I wear it as a thin line on my upper lid, it could pass for black. If I wear it on my lower it looks like a dark brown though. Since wearing this I've bought it in all the other colors :o)