January 27, 2015 | 1781 users online

Concealers - Givenchy - Mister Light

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by annieSFRBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Can I just say OMG! I am in loooove with this. I have dark circles, but my skin is also dry, so most concealers tend to look cakey and provide minimal coverage. This not only brightens my under eye, it blends flawlessly and is super hydrating, so it keeps the wrinkles under my eyes to a minimum. I have tried the pen by YSL before which I liked, but this has that beat. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by neillxoxoxo

I was sucked into the touche eclat craze, and was never impressed, so it took a very reliable source to convince me to buy Mister Light. THANK GOODNESS I did, this stuff is incredible! If I'm going out and want to look my best, this stuff eliminates any dark circles, and brightens me up to my fresh, stunning best. ALSO, as an actor, this stuff is incredible on stage. The buildable coverage on Mister Light is amazing. A truly perfect concealer. I just wish it wasn't a brush tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by elliotx

This is the first pen-illuminator-corrector I've tried, so I don't have a huge basis of comparison to other pens, but I have no desire to try others out as this works very very well. It's the only concealer I've used that I can pile up under my eyes without having to worry about it creasing or caking and making things look worse than without concealer. Actually..I had given up on undereye concealers for that reason until finding this. I don't wear foundation or powder..just swipe this under eyes and the sides of my nose, and my entire face looks brighter and more even. For me this is in Mr. Milk is perfect and I will always repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I actually do like this product, but I am giving it a three because I just dont think its as amazing as some other undereye stuff I've used (Armani corrector for instance--love!!!). I wanted something to use on top of my Armani corrector because the corrector will take away the dark circles and make my skin look even but if I want extra 'radiance' under my eyes, I have to add a concealer on top. So I've tried the Dior skinflash, YSL touche eclat, plus traditional concealers (MUFE, lancome effacernes, maquicomplet, chanel, clinique among others). But I always felt they either looked too cakey, made my undereye skin too dry, or the color was too obvious. On to Givenchy. Ive always wanted those undereye radiance pens to work for me but YSL and Dior didnt, so I decided to give this a try. For me, this is def better than the YSL or Dior pens, but that said, it doesnt do a whole lot of concealing. It does add a nice little tough of brightness but I find the brightness doesnt stay very long, just a temporary effect after I put it on then its gone in a few hours. I didnt notice sparkle like another reviewer mentioned, so phew. I think the color selection is limited but decent, I did find a color I think matches me well. However, I dont think this is anything too special for me honestly, Its kind of expensive and I'm not sure I'd buy it again. In all honesty the best concealer I've prob tried is CdP but its so expensive that I can't afford it. Maybe some day I'll pony up the money. I think I'll use this till it runs out, but prob wont repurchase. The pen clicker is actually a ton better than Chanel's or YSL's I find. I dont find it oozing out, hasn't gotten messy yet after about two weeks of use, so thats good. Overall though, nothing too special.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by kottk005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased Mister Milk #2 for under my eyes, I am a nc15/nc20. This is a good quality concealer though the large glitter is disappointing. You can see sparkly glitter in certain light, this is a major deal breaker for me. Especially since this is more of a concealer than a highlighter but any large glitter in any product is a dealbreaker for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been on the hunt for my perfect under-eye concealer. I have done hours of research, a few swaps here and there to try and find "the one" and have failed. I recently got a sample of this from Sephora and tried it out today and yesterday. I have to say that out of the countless under-eye concealers I've tried this is probably in first place. It stayed on all day, it did not crease (only a TINY bit and all I did was swipe my pinky finger over it and it was back to perfect). Also it wasn't drying. In my experience, under eye concealers either end up too chalky and dry or they are creamy and thick and settle into lines. This one is somewhere in between, which is what I want! It definitely has light-reflective properties and brightens under the eye. I wouldn't say it covers dark circles all that well - but its not formulated to do that. Its just a light concealer that smooths the under eye area and makes it brighter.

I really like it but I'm still on the fence about purchasing because others have mentioned problems with the crank tube... I also want to try the YSL one...

I wrote a review because after MANY concealers that didn't work I was so pleased to finally find a contender - I wanted to share that even though I don't have the full size in hopes of helping out other fellow "HG Concealer Hunters"

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At Sephora, an SA was showing me a look with some eyeshadows, and he finished by whipping out this concealer and magically erasing every blemish on my face, including the under eye circles caused by my seasonal allergies. I immediately had to have it, and it has not disappointed me yet. It has good staying power, good coverage on me, and most importantly, Biscuit is a great match for my skin. I haven't noticed shimmer of any kind like one previous reviewer noted, but I will agree that I really don't like the pen/brush applicator. You can never use these brushes if you want a nice finish, and I feel like the product gets caked in the bristles. What a waste, especially given the price! My search continues for a good concealer that doesn't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging on this product is great! the quality of the concealer itself is also very good! But for the price i think it is a little pricey considering the amount that it contains. I would buy this product again simply because it is a brush type of concealer that it great for touching up on the go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sigh, so close and yet so far. This actually has the potential for greatness, if not for a fatal flaw. Shimmer! Chunky shimmer! Other that that though, this is quite a gorgeous product. The pen is by far the sleekest thing as far as pen concealers go with its glossy black heavy tube and click base. As for the actual concealer, it does a great job brightening and concealing without creasing or caking. Staying power is good. The shimmer however, is silly and distracting. Something else I thought I should point out: I personally got a dud of a pen that took forever to get started, and when it finally did, continued to be difficult until it puttered out completely less than 10 uses later. I don't believe this to be consistently the case, but you might want to watch out for this and hold on to your receipt just in case. Oh well. Back to the concealer drawing board for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

This concealer was HIGHLY recommended by several Sephora MUA. I have very dark circles and with a tan skin-tone, so it is tough to find a heavy-duty, long lasting product that is natural-looking for a woman of my age. I have tried many, many products and this was above average. It is in a pen-style applicator, which I don't really like because I can't tell how much product is left. Moreover, I certainly don't use the brush end to apply the concealer! I swipe a line onto my skin and use separate concealer brush to tap into a thin layer. Coverage is decent and natural, but does not fully eliminate my circles. It lasts quite well - but even if I just touch up the rest of my make up before going out in the evening, I always re-apply the concealer. It does not settle into lines and does not look cakey. It is an excellent product, but not HG. I actually prefer Dior Nude, yet when I mention this to the Sephora people, they all sort of wrinkle their noses. I don't know why,..