October 22, 2014 | 1822 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Precise Black

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I ran out of Revlon Colorstay liner and was quite disappointed with it.

1. I rely on the sharpener on the end for crisp, clean lines. The sharpener on this product is designed poorly, making it hard to achieve a fine point. It also gets clogged up easily with liner and further messes up sharpening.

2. For a heavier application, the pigment turns out slightly blue. Really not flattering.

3. Smudges a lot, even when set with powder liner. Not good for your waterline. Okay when applied on upper lids and lightly dabbed on lower.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by baladlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this thing SMUDGED LIKE CRAZY. On my upper eyeline this would not stay for even 5 minutes. On my waterline...it still smudged and traveled down to under my eyes...giving me the dreaded raccoon eyes. Only thing I like about it is that it draws a very PRECISE, thin line (on my waterline). Very smooth, doesn't skip either...which is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Caitneck

This product is awesome. I've been using this liner for about two years now, and I havent found anything better! It stays on for the longest time, but its kinda hard to get off..which is okay considering the length it stays on. It glides on nice and smooth and the color is bold. I love it, and I dont plan on using another liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

I can't do pencil eyeliners. I have double eye lids, but they're not very deep (don't know how else to describe it). The crease is not very deep. Anyway... I normally cannot use pencil liners because they leave a black smudge on my lid almost immediately. With the Almay 16 Hour Eye Pencil, I get a slight smudge, but it's not too bad. The liner definitely stays on throughout the day. I never need to touch-up. I'm so happy to be able to have something that gives me the softer line (instead of intense liquid liners). This is a good one to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by carolannporter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smooth and easy application; good pigmentation; Long lasting considering my oily lids. Comes with built-in sharpener. Very pleased! HG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I agree w/ shaybo8's review. It is decent for waterline, and I would possibly repurchase it just for that purpose. It is terrible on the lashline; smudges onto the upper part of my eye lid and melts below my lower lashline (especially in warm conditions).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG for my waterline. For the lashline, not so much. I found it smudged easily and gave me a black line on my upper eyelid from me opening my eyes. But for the waterline, it is the best. It stays put and doesn't run. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of all eyeliners. This is the only eyeliner that I have bought over and over again. I wear liner on my lower lash line, which always always smears. With this liner, i can wear as much as I want, and it does not smear and lasts me all day. I don't know if it's waterproof, but I wear this in the pool and it still does not smudge. This is my favorite and I will always continue to get this! 5 lippies all the way!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by LdyxShortiie

This is one of my favorite eyeliner, i've used up 3 of them and i'm still using it. I really like it because it is really pigmented and glides on really easily and it stayed long but not 16 hour like it stated but it's okay :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to absolutely agree,this eyeliner is fantastic and true to its word about long lasting!!I one time made it my mission to test it out,and I worked a 12 hour shift and then went out for supper after word,and still didnt get home till almost midnight,and yep,you guessed it..it was still there:)Definetly recommend this product:)Thankyou MUA!