April 24, 2014 | 1745 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch Tulips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by alt629

Dutch Tulips is a favorite of mine that I always go back to. It's a punchy pinkish-red. I don't like true red reds as much, this one is just pink enough to be an interesting twist on the traditional. Beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by AngelOfDevs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color for my Casper white complexion. I love it on my toes, it is pretty and so fun! Its a very nice light blue-red and is lovely even in fall/winter. I am a Strawberry Margarita girl on my toes all summer but I quite like this shade for something different. Goes on easily, stays on well, does not show mistakes as glaringly as some other polishes. Not too sparkly which is good because at 40 I feel silly when I am overly shiny. I also like I can wear this on my fingers well, it's not too garish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

Love it!! I just got it today and I am soo excited!! (I am actually putting it on right now!) It is a sexy, bright, pinkish-red colour, and is of super high quality as expected from OPI. Definetly reccomend it for fingers or toes and for special events or just to add some colour to your every day life!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by mizzrahi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this up thinking it was a super intense raspberry. When applied it reminds me of a pink cherry. This color looks amazing against my dark skin & receives compliments. Perfect for late summer and wears nicely on fingers in two thin coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by jennyxgirl3

This is just a beautiful vibrant red color! 1 coat is really all I need. Great for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Janetdee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is a very bright red with some pinkish tones. Nice color for a change but not one I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lauriebeth11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite summer color! Looks great on my not so tanned feet. OPI is pretty high priced. I like to buy with my daughters when Ulta has buy two, get one free. Then we share colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by rubylarue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color!
It's my go-to red, especially is summer. Very blue red with a youthful and fun look. Great for pedi's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I am not a big fan of red polish but on a whim I bought this. This is a lovely shade, mainly red with the merest hint of pink. The quality of this polish is superb. Goes on very smoothly. My feet always look like I have had a pedicure when I use OPI and despite the price I will only be using OPI from now on. This is the third polish I have from them and they are all the same brilliant quality - and you get a lot in the bottle. I am wearing DT now - I look like I have happy toes. Great in the sunlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by divergrrl

I have loved this color since college! (1992) and have been buying it repeatedly since then.

I feel its more of a red than a pink ---but its just a sweet color and looks great for summer. Happy fingers and toes!