December 22, 2014 | 1604 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic green color. It's deeply pigmented and sightly shimmery; it highlights the green in my eyes without giving me that gaudy, "lime-green" look that most light green eyeshadows do. Like all MAC eyeshadows, it's expensive, but a little bit goes a long way, and one pan lasts for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a thing for green eyeshadows. I have really dark eyes and I think that it looks beautiful with them. It's a nice, vibrant but not over-the-top green with a hint of gold. It's really pigmented and I haven't experienced any creasing throughout the day with it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is a really pretty color. I use it with Satin taupe and All that glitters. Even on its own, as a wash over the eye, works for me too. Love it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a vibrant beauty! It's a yellowish green color with shimmer that makes for a noticable, funky look. I like to pair it with Humid or Mauvement and a black or grey liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pretty shimmery yellowish green. It has a sort of golden sheen to it. It is highly pigmented like most MAC eyeshadows. The color lasts all day and doesn't crease. It applies easily and doesn't have any fallout once applied. I like to wear this as an all-over lid color for a funky look. I have never tried pairing it with any other shades other than humid as a crease color. This is a bold color but very pretty at the same time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this eye shadow! Everytime I wear it, I get compliments out the wazoo. It's eye popping but not garish. It can be combined with so many color ombinations. I have green eyes and this just makes them pop. I love it. It's such a fun color! When I read the reviews for this, I had to run out and buy it. No complaints here. Only con is the price. I own all high end makeup and don't mind paying the extra few bucks for make up that lasts. If you don't mind the $14 price tag, then splurge. You'll have a lot of fun with this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by piratecaptain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I DO understand why we were all lemming this eyeshadow for so long, because it is a gorgeous golden green, and a veluxe pearl, and for a while there it was REALLY hard to find....
The funny thing is, that when I got it home and tried it out next to Sweet and Punchy, I liked Sweet and Punchy wayyyy better. But I think it is because I prefer my golden greens to be golder vs greener, as they are more wearable alone on me, and I think they are more versatile in general. I don't really ever return much, but I think I am going to take Lucky Green back....and just stick with Sweet and Punchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by kamilevna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I like this green with gold shimmery so much. The texture so smoothly, no fall out at all. My lovely combinations: lucky green as a wash color and mulch at outer V. When I want bright look I put at outer V Freshwater on Lucky green the color becomes turquoise. Or sometimes at first I put Electric Eel on my upper lid then over it I put Lucky Green, at the crease Wedge, as a highliter use Blanc Type - people around me give me compliments the color becomes so pop, try this combo . When I do more natural make up look I put it on my lower lid and it's amazing. I think this color so versatile that I can combo it with different eyeshadows for along time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow. I have green-blue eyes with a hint of hazel in them and this eyeshadow makes them pop! Plus my favorite color is green so how could I resist??? I would definitely buy this again <333

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by skippylives

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the mail from MAC the other day in pan form. Probably should have bought the pot since I still haven't received my palette in the mail yet. But I LOVE this color. I have hazel green/brown eyes, and this color is beautiful and bright, but not too bright. Looks good with my auburn hair and pale pale skin. I was afraid it was going to be too similar to UD Vert, but they're totally different greens. This is more of a warm green to me with a little bit of gold. Lovely.