September 18, 2014 | 1366 users online

Styling Products - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Styling Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by adoresgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know if i would pruchase this again. I've only used it on wet hair and hadn't styled it, so i wouldn't know if it really worked. Maybe it works better if you dry and style your hair after you apply this, because when i airdryed my hair with this product, it made it look very dry, but shiny. So maybe this would be better if i were to style my hair. The smell is very nice and lasts throughout the day. I would buy it again for the smell alone, one of the best smelling mousse's i've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ksp212

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite volumizing mousse. I am a recent convert to Victoria's Secret beauty products - I never tried them until recently when they started bringing some new items in their stores....someone convinced me to try this mousse and I love it. It works great and does not dry my hair out. I haven't used the corresponding shampoo & conditioners though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2006 3:58:00 AM More reviews by amber_laurynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only thing from the So Sexy line that im not a fan of. It makes my hair feel kind of sticky and waxy. No matter how little I use my hair still feels this way. I will finish the bottle, but I really dont think I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Roller_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm, verdict is still out b/c i've only been using a few days. Definitely adds volume, but seems a bit drying. Delicious smell, much like the shampoo&conditioners. And yes the fragrance is quite lasting. I get whifs of it at some points during the day when i've used it in the morning, and it's such a lovely scent! I can think of a lot of PROS: adds volume, lovely scent, the pretty pink bottle it comes in, doesn't make my straight fine slightly-layered hair stiff or sticky. I can only think of a few CONS: the price ($9.50 is a bit much, but i'm willing to pay it if the stuff works), and like i said it might be a bit drying so i probably won't use everyday. Will edit with an update once i've been using for a month. UPDATE: It hasn't even been a month yet, but this stuff got to be too drying to continue using. My hair feels very straw-like. Ick. $9.50 wasted. Sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Chris12345

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This worked great for my fine hair. The scent lasts a long time, I'm talking 2 days. I wouldn't use every day, but for some extra volume once in a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

I really love this product! It smells so good! It volumizes, and I've noticed, adds shine also! Haven't found a Victoria's Secret product yet I didn't love. Will definetely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2005 5:18:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

I use mousse quite frequently and this stuff is terrible! It dried my hair out soooo bad. I needed to use a deep conditioner for a week just to get the knots out of my hair. One pro: it does smell just as good as the rest of their hair care line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 8:04:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Like it alot-made my curl come to life and the scent is to die for.I got the shampoo/cond,the mousse and the hairspray.Thumbs up on all.I bought the 2.00 trial sizes BTW so if I didn't care for them I wasn't out much $$.