August 1, 2014 | 1790 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Firstly, I can’t believe how little acclaim this blush gets - it’s simply amazing. It truly is one of those shades that you get your hands on a little too late and then kick yourself for not trying it sooner. MAC describe this as a ‘peach with golden shimmer’ (frost finish), and I completely agree, it also has elements of coral, berry and a hint of bronze that give it this luminous warmth that looks great on fair, medium to dark skintones! Admittedly it looks like nothing special in the pan, but when swatched…it’s a totally different story.

Excellent pigmentation, it looks like you’ve spent a week in the sun, with an added sheen that looks like your cheeks have got that ‘lit-from-within-glow’, so bronzer isn’t necessary to add underneath it. No need for highlighter with this blush.

For perfect, light application, I like to use my contour brush (Bdellium) very lightly on the apples of the cheeks.

To me, this is one of those blushers that you don’t have to think about – in the sense that it will go with whatever makeup look you fancy, and especially in the mornings all you need is quick swipe and you’re good to go! :) I wanted something light and fresh and this certainly delivers, I will definitely keep repurchasing this blush!

So, the next time you are at MAC, swatch this and see what you think, you may be very pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this blush. I thought it would be too intense for my fair skin but the peachy bronzy color lights up my whole face and leaves it glowing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Dee987

It's definitely a frosty blush!I don't like blush with glitter in them because let's face it, who wants to look like a disco ball? This however is very pretty. It gives a nice uplifting tanned glow to the cheeks. It's like a burnt peachy color on me. I am NC37-40. Its very buildable so you don't need any lightlighters and can be dark enough to contour. This will be prefect for summer although be careful not to blend out too much because the frost can easily spread and make you look overly done and obvious in the sun. For those who are looking for a frosty blush or don't mind some shimmer, buy this blush! (coming from a NC37 gal).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by globean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Margin. It's such a gorgeous warm, golden glow. It looks very frosted in the pot, but it doesn't apply that way. There is a light reflective quality to it when it's applied, but it isn't disco-ball shimmer by any means.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Margin is such a gorgeous warm tone blush with fine golden shimmer, on the pan it looks very luxurious, it is frosty but not too frosty, looks best with summer time tanned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by croatiansweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent blush. I have tan skin and just dont like the way i look with rosy or red blushes. This blushes is excellent and really makes my skin glow. My favorite blush. I dont like that it doesnt come with a mirror like NARS blushes but i looks very nice with naturaly tan skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Lauren23160

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

As a person with a very fair skin tone (NC15 just being light enough for my tone) I was confused by the comments in the previous reviews stating that margin was much more suited towards tanner skin tones. I find this odd due to the fact that a year ago when I went to MAC in search of a good blush for my skin tone, ironically the first blush the MAC consultants recommended for me was margin (after of course asking how I felt about frost; which I truly love). While they were testing it on me we learned they were spot on because my friends and I immediately fell in love with the glowing apricot color of this blush on my naturally rosy cheeks and almost translucent skin. It is now my by far favorite blush and though it can be pricey, it will long last other blushes due to both the quality and the fact that a little goes a very long way. So long in fact that I've had this blush a year now and am now just reaching the bottom of the plate. Also, I've never had any problems of any sort with margin and I wear it everywhere I go! I highly recommend this blush to all those women out there who want a sweet, lovely glow to their complextion especially perfect for spring and summer!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

this looks amazing when just applied..glowy and slightly rosy. however the frost finish doesn't wear well on me throughout the day. it looks like a bronze oily blotch at the end of the day on me. i don't mind shimmer as i have tons of msfs i love but somehow this frost blush didnt work for me even though very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like it!!!! I bought it at a great deal on line! It is not very frosty on me, maybe because i blend it a lot, but it gives me an amazing sense of joy and happiness on my face. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hollie96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite blushers! My friend had it and I thought it looked really nice! It has a sort of glow when you put it on and it stays on for quite a long time! I would definitely buy this blusher again and I recommend it!!