December 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by deebaby07

Not that good. It does give you a frosty look and if you want that you should get it. However, it made me look shinier than I wanted. Also the plastic at the top has come loose and it is kind of difficult to store. I usualy think MAC packing is great and lost awhile but this was just annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by katiej560

I am in love with this blush. I use it everyday! It gives the perfect glow on your cheeks and I've received so many compliments! It looks remarkably good with a tan but still can be used in the winter. In love and will always keep this in my collection. I want to try sun basque and trace gold now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by melodyramm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BLUSH!!!!!!!! I have been using it for almost 10years I honestly can't live without it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried Margin because of the raving reviews it gets from people with NC25-35 skin tones. This is labeled a frosty peach shade, but compared to other peach shades from MAC, this is pretty muted. This didn't look bad, but I prefer brighter shades. I also thought the frost was annoying. I'm NC35-40 and applied this moderately heavy (def not light handed but I wasn't piling it on either) and the frost just builds up to be way too much.

Also, out of the several MAC blushes I've owned, this was the only one that faded completely after a few hours. The rest all stayed put all day. Not sure why this is, maybe it's just too light for me?

I really wanted this to be my new HG blush, but I exchanged it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Firstly, I can’t believe how little acclaim this blush gets - it’s simply amazing. It truly is one of those shades that you get your hands on a little too late and then kick yourself for not trying it sooner. MAC describe this as a ‘peach with golden shimmer’ (frost finish), and I completely agree, it also has elements of coral, berry and a hint of bronze that give it this luminous warmth that looks great on fair, medium to dark skintones! Admittedly it looks like nothing special in the pan, but when swatched…it’s a totally different story.

Excellent pigmentation, it looks like you’ve spent a week in the sun, with an added sheen that looks like your cheeks have got that ‘lit-from-within-glow’, so bronzer isn’t necessary to add underneath it. No need for highlighter with this blush.

For perfect, light application, I like to use my contour brush (Bdellium) very lightly on the apples of the cheeks.

To me, this is one of those blushers that you don’t have to think about – in the sense that it will go with whatever makeup look you fancy, and especially in the mornings all you need is quick swipe and you’re good to go! :) I wanted something light and fresh and this certainly delivers, I will definitely keep repurchasing this blush!

So, the next time you are at MAC, swatch this and see what you think, you may be very pleasantly surprised!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this blush. I thought it would be too intense for my fair skin but the peachy bronzy color lights up my whole face and leaves it glowing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Dee987

It's definitely a frosty blush!I don't like blush with glitter in them because let's face it, who wants to look like a disco ball? This however is very pretty. It gives a nice uplifting tanned glow to the cheeks. It's like a burnt peachy color on me. I am NC37-40. Its very buildable so you don't need any lightlighters and can be dark enough to contour. This will be prefect for summer although be careful not to blend out too much because the frost can easily spread and make you look overly done and obvious in the sun. For those who are looking for a frosty blush or don't mind some shimmer, buy this blush! (coming from a NC37 gal).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by globean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Margin. It's such a gorgeous warm, golden glow. It looks very frosted in the pot, but it doesn't apply that way. There is a light reflective quality to it when it's applied, but it isn't disco-ball shimmer by any means.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Margin is such a gorgeous warm tone blush with fine golden shimmer, on the pan it looks very luxurious, it is frosty but not too frosty, looks best with summer time tanned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by croatiansweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent blush. I have tan skin and just dont like the way i look with rosy or red blushes. This blushes is excellent and really makes my skin glow. My favorite blush. I dont like that it doesnt come with a mirror like NARS blushes but i looks very nice with naturaly tan skin tones.