OPI Privacy Please

4.3

on 12/15/2008 7:34:00 PM

nice, sheer, very pinky-milky color. more shinier than "bubble bath". great color for summer and winter. like it....

on 6/23/2008 4:24:00 PM

I love OPI nail polish and I love this color! I've been looking for the perfect natural sheer pink color to give my nails a clean look. This is it! I tried OPI Bubble Bath and it was not quite pink enough. I have ivory skin with pink undertones and this stands out just enough. My hands look so pretty. OPI is more expensive than drugstore nail polish, but it's worth it. The formula and the flat brushes are great.

on 4/3/2008 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Like other reviewers have all ready stated, Privacy Please is a very sheer, soft pink that dries to a very glossy finish. With one coat my nails look like they have a glossy, clear topcoat, with two coats of colour the pink is visible and my nails look like a healthy nailbed you would see on a baby. The application is smooth and easy and without any streaking. This reminds me of a slightly more opaque version of OPI's Passion. This is a fresh, clean colour that looks lovely with a French manicure.

on 3/21/2008 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very pretty sheer. It's definitely a true sheer so if you're thinking a light but opaque or "buildable" color, this isn't for you. Very flattering hint of pink, not a yellowy sheer which can look bad in some lighting. Not too milky or at all close in any way to being opaque or white. A good color for most skintones, a very natural pink. Pretty!

on 9/14/2007 8:31:00 PM

This review is for the shade only. It is not a review of the quality of the nail polish itself.

I absolutely love Opi's fabulous new wide brush, which makes polish so much easier to apply, even for unsteady hands. The Opi finish is so gorgeously shiny, smooth, and even. A beautifully classy and natural shade that is perfect for a french manicure or when you want your nails to look bare and au naturale but still polished and refined. It's a very sheer light pink that is slightly cool-toned. With 1 layer, it looks almost clear with a very subtle bit of pink. With 2 layers, it's a sheer very pale pink. The OPI brand is fantastic. But I still prefer Mademoiselle because it makes the tips of nails a bit whiter.

on 7/17/2007 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I use 2 coats to get the sheer but noticable look i like.
Lasts longer than other polishes... i did however expect it to have more pinkness and less milkiness

But it looks great :)

on 1/10/2007 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A pale milky pink. It took me like 4 coats to get the opaque-ness i wanted (its quite sheer) but one i do, its beautiful. Its got fantastic shine and is the perfect nude colour. I understand how some reviewers felt it was too sheer- with one or two coats it looks very clear. Not too pink, not too white and not too skin coloured. Just perfect.

Edit: Nowadays i prefer to only apply 1-2 coats. 4 is way too much hassle. Minus 2 points.

on 12/22/2006 2:13:00 PM

Milky, muted light pink tone with a slight iridescence. It's very pretty. Only reason it doesn't get a 5 is that there are a million shades out there that look 99% similar.

on 11/21/2006 2:42:00 AM

So far this is my favourite OPI nail polish! Privacy please is very sheer with one coat and would look pretty for natural nails, with another coat my nails have a slightly whiter/pink tone, making them look like my nails but better. It is a beautiful soft pink that would suit everybody. I have been wearing it almost everyday since I've purchased it. Highly recommended.

on 11/18/2006 3:47:00 PM

I love pale sheers, but this is just BORING. Delicacy is more "it " for me I guess.

Popular Polishes