October 30, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lilliangian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i was hesitant to buy this because of the price. But i caved because it's 2 oz for $60 where makeup forever hd foundatiom is 1 oz for $40. I loved this foundation. It looks incredibly natural and there is no need for a lot of product. I sprayed the product on the side of a little plastic dixie cup so i wouldnt waste any product because it is high end. Using a foundation brush, i put it all over my face. To get rid pf brush strokes i used a damp beauty blender. It came out amazingly. Covered all redness, yet looked SO natural. Love love love! My skin is fairly oily and it still looked amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by dd43537

Love this product!! I do not wear it everyday, which is why I gave the Price 5 lippies. I do think it is expensive, but worth every penny! The finish is flawless, and it looks so nice in pictures. Makeup sure has come a long way through the years.

I first use a moisturizer and primer. Then I lightly spray onto my face. Then I spray a bit into the cap, and put on areas that need a bit more coverage.

Again, I use this product for special occasions, when I am likely to get my picture taken.

I will buy again, and highly recommend to others. In the winter I am #202, and in the summer I am #300.

LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

I loved this foundation, I used a buffer brush to apply it. The coverage was flawless and very lightweight. It looked very natural. The only reason, I had to stop using it was because the color just didn't work for me. When I first applied it I looked great, but when I looked in sunlight, it looked like a mask, way too dark, but then the next shade up looked ashy. So I would definitely buy this again if they brought out new colors, because it really was flawless and lightweight.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This foundation is very convient and quick to apply it gives full coverage. It only take 5 minutes to apply one layer gives full coverage without looking like you have a mask on at first. Then the bad thing is it will oxidize really bad its worst if you set with a powder it looks flat/matte no deminsion and orangey. This foundation is not for those that are in mac nc10,15 and 20 it will look like you have a fake tan. The lightest shade is for nw15/20 shade 201 linen is for mac nc25 and shade 200 is for nc25/nw25 neutral peachy undertone. The cc primer spray and matte touch spray will make the foundation shade turn pink or more orange depending on what shade you spray it on. This foundation is better for medium skintone or those who use fake tan. This foundation is also longwearing and hard to remove unless you use some kind of oil base face cleanser and it is even hard to remove from you foundation brush. Not for sensitive acne prone skin because if it is not fully removed it will cause clogged pores and cystic acne. It is easier to apply then to remove.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by gfreling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have heard so much about it I went to the counter at Saks and got color matched, I am a 200 and it looks flawless on my face. It covers my hyper-pigmentation very well and stays on all day. I have even been skiing all day with this foundation and it stayed on. I apply it with a synthetic flat-topped brush and add a little Bobby Brown illuminating powder on top and a touch of blush - my skin looks amazing! I know that I will be a darker color in the summer but the 200 color works very well in the winter months. I will repurchase without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jessierose27

Amazing. My go-to for formal occasions. Airbrushed, flawless, radiant, glowing, gorgeous, doll-skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Anna8877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love best foundation ever used but have to put on with a brush in round motion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by pauliepocket

I was approached by the woman working at the Dior counter at Nordstrom asking me if she could try it on me because she believed it would look amazing on my skin. As soon as she put it on, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. My skin looked absolutely flawless. I wore the foundation for the rest of the day, and got a ton of compliments. For the next couple of weeks I couldn't stop thinking about it. The only thing I was on the fence about, was the price. I finally caved and ended up purchasing it. Applying the foundation on my own, I was so surprised about how buildable it was. I barely use any concealer when wearing this foundation, but I do save it only for special occasions. My skin looks absolutely flawless and gives me a beautiful glow. I swear by this foundation. I have heard that Sephora Airbrush foundation works just as well but for a third of the price, here's to hoping it gives the same beautiful effect as the Dior Airflash does.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lolasfes

WOAAAAAAAAA!!!

That's all I can say. this stuff is AMAZING!!!

Tried it on tonight, after an entire day in the plane. My skin looked PHOTOSHOPED. I used it over a primer, I was able to build it as much as I wanted without having it look cakey.

I did use my Ben Nye translucent set powder over it. And it didn't move for over 7 hours, after which I took it off because I went to bed hahaha.

Super super foundation, 62$ is totally worth it. Seriously.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by fran123456

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product as when I tried in the shop it really appeared to make my skin look airbrushed .It was the only time it ever did this . I'm not sure what's happened since I went and bought it, but it is true disaster. Although I have to say always worn this over some form of primer ( smashbox, dior or clinique) so maybe this has affected the finish, but I am so disappointed with this product. When I spray it on it just appears to go cakey and make my skin look dull, flat and dry. It is truly awful. I do have dry skin so perhaps this is designed for an oiler skin, but if this is the case then I wish they'd advertise it as this. I really have no use for this expensive product and am going to give it away as it's that bad. Total waste of money.