November 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Talk about great adverting! I received three little ones as sephora's bday gift and I love them! I continue to buy different shades and they last forever! Long wearing too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ABombshell

If you can get your hands on the small size of these lip glosses, you'll love them. The colors are flattering, the texture is great, the scent is very nice (sort-of like cherry candy) and they make your lips feel nice. I've noticed that I never tote around the full-sized version that I purchased, but the mini tubes they give you at Sephora as a birthday gift are great to stow everywhere, in the car, one in every bag, etc. During the holidays they sell a variety pack of the tiny lip gloss tubes, and that's your best bet. If you're not usually big on wearing lipstick, but want something with a little more sex appeal than simple lip balms, this is a great next step.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Pak

Good glosses, nice packaging. At first I didn't like the smell, reminded me of some kind of glue. But now I'm used to it and I think it's quite nice.
I have 'sugar cookie' (beige) and 'sugar coat' (salmon) and I really like the subtle sparkle, making my lips so shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Got a few samples at Sephora over the summer and these are decent glosses. Staying power is just okay, nothing to write home about. I don't have the glosses handy so I don't know the names of the colours. One is a berry colour, the other is a pinkish colour and the other is a brownish reddish colour. They all have a bit of gold flecks in them but they're more noticeable in the tube than on my lips. I wouldn't buy the full size only because there are better glosses out there such as Lancome Juicy Tubes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love this gloss! Having tried many higher end glosses I had pretty much given up on them. I found them too drying. This is great! It lasts and looks great. The best part is that I received my trio sample as a birthday present! I don't buy much from Sephora but will buy this when I run out for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by auburngrad02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got these as a lovely free gift when I visited Sephora. The lady was so sweet to give me the sample trio because my birthday had already passed and she wanted to give me a gift from Sephora! It was so sweet! I loveeeee these! They are full of shine and staying power, plus not sticky at all! Very moisturizing. The colors all go well with my skin tone (olive/tan) The pack came with Bronzed Beauty, Rosy Glow, and Precious Pink. I believe these would compliment any skin tone. I'll definitely purchase full size when I run out of these. They are the perfect size to take to work and travel. LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Sour

Fades quickly...

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

This is an alright lip gloss. Does nothing but leaves a gloss on my lips with a hint of shimmer. I got this in Rosy Glow which is a rosy, deep pink. It has some shimmer in it. This gloss is not the nicest smelling or tasting but it also does nothing for color. I would definitely not use this anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have this gloss in Bronze Beauty. It's super shimmery and pretty nicely pigmented and very glossy. I tend to prefer a sticky gloss for staying power, which is why I gave this 4 lippies instead of 5. All in all, this is a good quality gloss for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this product as a free gift from Sephora and was amazed at how much I love it. It feels great on, isn't sticky like so many glosses - feels very soothing - and the colors all look really natural (I got 3 shades--a very pale pink, peachy, and a bronzy). I'm assuming these are pretty inexpensive and wow, I really love them! If I ever use them up I'll defintely buy again.