August 31, 2014 | 978 users online

Lip Liners - Kevyn Aucoin - The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is the YLBB shade. i have brown pigmented lips and this lipliner almost matches my lip color but adds just a little more pink to it. Very natural looking. You cant even tell I am wearing lipliner, except my lips look better defined and no bleeding lipstick. This is the purpose this liner was created for. On the downside, its $23 for a pencil. Its not super soft like the newer glaze formulas but its not hard either. Doesnt tug. I still kinda like other lipliners though to add more color. Will use this for nude lip days but I still like other liners to add color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

On the plus side, the consistancy is creamy, and the pencil is long lasting. The cap stays very snug on the pencil and the pencil itself is not too long and clumsy. I can also see how this shade of liner can work under lots of different colors. However, the color was extremely blah on me- a tad lighter than my own lip hue. It seems fawnish brown-biege in the color range- I need a cooler nude pencil. Also, the first two ingredients are Mica and Titanium Dioxide which made my lips very dry after the creamy feel went away. After an hour of wearing this I had a severe allergic reaction to something in it- runny nose, watery eyes sneezing. Very over priced for a lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Rhonan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect lip lining pencil ever. It beats my beloved Clarins Nude hands down, which is more grey than this. Like a previous reviewer said, you don't even need to use any lip color with it, it looks so natural. I don't care how much it cost is is worth every penny!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 10:33:00 AM More reviews by CCW39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect color and texture. This is HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by aliaskara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful beautiful lip pencil! applies creamy but not tooooo creamy. It is perfectly neutral and goes with everything without altering the lipstick color the way some "natural" lip pencils can.

It beats MAC 'Spice" hands down!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 9:17:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this lip pencil. It's creamy without being so creamy it smears and it keeps it's point well. In comparison to other colors I consider this about half a shade darker than MAC spice but a tad more neutral with less pink. MAC spice tends to turn pinky on me and this one doesn't. I'd say this is a true neutral. If it was a lighter shade it would be my exact liptone but the in between medium shade actually works well for light and dark skintones. This blends nicely with just about any lip color and really does keep your lipstick from running. Another great product from the Kevyn Aucoin line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 5:25:00 AM More reviews by msjene

(in Medium) At $23 for a traditional pencil, the price seemed a little steep. But since I always admired Kevyn's artistry, especially when it came to lips, I decided to just give it a try. It is literally and medium toned lip colored pencil. A bit of a muted tauped "pink". Perfect for adding undetectable defining. I can even use it without lipstick or gloss, it just cleans up the lip line with no sign of pasty painted on color.

Similar to Bobbi Brown Mocha or Stephane Marias #4 Lip Liners, which used to be my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by a67penguin

I echo everything SCD wrote below, but also wish to rave about the long lasting qualities-- this liner literally lasts all day long, though it is smooth to apply. Go figure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Skincarediva

I love this lip pencil. The color is called Medium and it is the only color available right now. It goes with everything. Chanel's Nude lip pencil was my everything pencil but now Kevyn's has replaced it. This is THE lip pencil to have. It is one item I can't do without.