Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Kit

4.3

on 5/6/2011 7:25:00 AM

Listen up girls, this stuff rocks!! I used it for the first time last night and WOW it left my face feeling awesome!! My face has never felt so soft!! Yes, its a bit pricey but if u willing to spend the money you won't regret it! I can't wait to see the full effects after a few weeks of use. I will update later on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

having used st. ives apricot scrub for years and lately finding that my skin still needed a good exfoliation i decided to try the mary kay microdermabrasion kit. i love it. the scrub is really gentle and really fine in consistency, like baking powder. the serum is amazing. when i smoothed it on my face i couldn't believe how velvety smooth my face looked and felt. yes, it's not cheap, but for how many uses you get out of it and the quality, i'd say it's a bargain. will definitely be repurchasing!

on 3/29/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! I bought it at a Mary Kay party that I was going to for a friend to be supportive with no intention of buying anything and after trying all of it, I ended up spending $200 by the time I was done! I love everything I bought. But this stuff is amazing. I have a patch of "pregnancy mask" that is left over from when I was pregnant with my daughter 4 years ago that has never gone away. By using this stuff, it's lightened substantially and this is only after a couple of weeks of use. I can't wait to see the long term results! I will be buying this again for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually can't use "scrubs" because they make my skin go haywire, but this is a whole other animal. My skin loves this product. I recommend applying to dry clean skin for more dermabrasion, if you know what I mean. My face is smooth and fresh and new. The serum that you use right after is very nice as well. Takes the sting and redness right out and offers a little bit of hydration. Very happy and will definitely keep this in my lineup.

on 1/20/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best kit i have used. Nothing compairs to the results you get with this kit. leaves my skin soft, smooth and glowing. The only downfall is the price.

on 1/19/2011 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hated it, it was harsh but never noticed any improving for my skin... maybe was just wrong for me...

on 11/7/2010 9:20:00 AM

Certainly not good for my skin. Whilst rubbing the beads on my face - it actually really hurt!! - It felt like rubbing sand on the skin. I cant imagine how that can be good for it all. When I look at my skin - yes, its shiny - but its also very red! Not to be used with sensitive skin.

on 10/27/2010 11:57:00 AM

I have or had very dry scaly skin but I have seen an improvement since using this. Ive been using it for about 2 weeks now. I use it every other day. I also use it in combination with Estee Lauder advanced night repair after step 2 for extra protection against my dry skin. So far I am liking it and will keep using it to maintain results I've gotten so far.

on 10/22/2010 5:39:00 PM

I use the microdermabrasion scrub with my Clarisonic and it provides fantastic exfoliation.

I had been using the Neostrata microdermabrasion system but they discontinued it (hate that). I tried numerous peels and scrubs after that but nothing really worked well enough. I have to say that I was reluctant to try Mary Kay ... I always thought it was kind of an old lady brand but I read the reviews here and, well, I was desperate so I gave it a try. The scrub is gentle but effective on its own but I am 36 and really need that extra something ... the Clarisonic does the trick. My skin feels refreshed afterward and makeup goes on well. This regimen every other day is all I need ... I hope MK doesn't discontinue this!

on 9/10/2010 10:26:00 PM

This kit really works. I like this better that the one from beautychoice with the facial machine thing. My HG dermabrasion. I noticed immediate result on the size of my pores and texture of my skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)