TiGi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

2.8

Aqua (Water) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyquaternium-10, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Limonene, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

on 12/7/2010 10:03:00 PM

For a "moisturizing" shampoo, this stuff dried my hair out something fierce. I bought it on sale bogo at target, and used it a few times only to have hair so crackly that it was fuzzy and frizzy and breaking. NOT cool. I tossed it.

on 9/26/2010 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Nice shampoo, nothing special. A bit pricey for my likings but there are some good deals out there.

on 5/12/2010 3:26:00 AM

I really love this shampoo. My scalp is oily - but my actual hair is really dry! And I have acne prone skin on my face AND back. This doesn't cause acne (like alot of other hair shampoos) and this is SO moisturizing - that i often can skip conditioner....but it cleans REALLY WELL and it smellls SOOOO GOOD! like a candy citrus scent. It's not a strong scent that will follow you out of the shower...but it makes your hair feel really really nice.

on 4/20/2010 4:40:00 AM

Another one of Bedhead's product that didn't work for me ~

This is supposed to give the hair some form of moisture. From my experience, it's just another ordinary shampoo that lathers, and that's it ! No moisture, no difference, but expensive.

Really not worth the money based on the quality of product you're getting, bahhh

on 1/26/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! I had thick, dry, coarse hair and after using this shampoo my hair has been shiny, smooth and silky. The smell is great and it doesn't leave my hair oily at the roots like most moisture shampoos I have tried. I can get a large bottle (25 ozs) at my grocery store for about 17.00 which is pricey for me but a bottle will last a long while. I have hair that goes to my shoulder blades and one pump of shampoo is more than enough. I will buy this product again!

on 1/12/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have fine, thin, delicate hair and I want two things from a shampoo...I want it to either give me amazing volume, or to moisturize and make it soft. This shampoo did neither. I gave it two stars for the smell and packaging.

on 1/7/2010 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first salon shampoo I have used. It has a nice smell but that is it. I remember it being very hard to lather up and I ended up having to use more-- I probably used 3 days worth of shampoo in one session. And it gave me no moisture.

on 1/4/2010 2:56:00 PM

Got this on clearance at Ulta for my fiance to use since he has been using up all of my expensive Redken shampoo. I got this and the mohawk hair cement stuff for $9. Since my fiance likes to use a lot of shampoo and likes a lot of lather, this was perfect for him. For me, I used it a few times before using Loreal Artec color depositing shampoos and conditioner and my hair has never looked so healthy and shiny, but I think its the Artec, not the Moisture Maniac. This was perfect for my man, shampoo and syler in one bonus pack, but I was underwhelmed with the quality for what is normally retails for.

on 11/9/2009 9:58:00 AM

I have been using this for about 3 days. The only moisturizing effect I see is from my conditioner (another brand). This is not really moisturizing the way I think it should. Too bad, I bought a huge bottle. It does smell nice and it does lather up great but as far as putting moisture in your hair, I'm not seeing it yet. It is in a great pump bottle which I love. Too bad the shampoo doesn't measure up.

on 10/6/2009 2:14:00 PM

I think you would have the same results as this with a drugstore brand. Don't waste your money.