October 20, 2014 | 1901 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by blondie68725

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For a "moisturizing" shampoo, this stuff dried my hair out something fierce. I bought it on sale bogo at target, and used it a few times only to have hair so crackly that it was fuzzy and frizzy and breaking. NOT cool. I tossed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by catlover22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Nice shampoo, nothing special. A bit pricey for my likings but there are some good deals out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ayutateishi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this shampoo. My scalp is oily - but my actual hair is really dry! And I have acne prone skin on my face AND back. This doesn't cause acne (like alot of other hair shampoos) and this is SO moisturizing - that i often can skip conditioner....but it cleans REALLY WELL and it smellls SOOOO GOOD! like a candy citrus scent. It's not a strong scent that will follow you out of the shower...but it makes your hair feel really really nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Another one of Bedhead's product that didn't work for me ~

This is supposed to give the hair some form of moisture. From my experience, it's just another ordinary shampoo that lathers, and that's it ! No moisture, no difference, but expensive.

Really not worth the money based on the quality of product you're getting, bahhh

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hugglemunkee

I love this shampoo! I had thick, dry, coarse hair and after using this shampoo my hair has been shiny, smooth and silky. The smell is great and it doesn't leave my hair oily at the roots like most moisture shampoos I have tried. I can get a large bottle (25 ozs) at my grocery store for about 17.00 which is pricey for me but a bottle will last a long while. I have hair that goes to my shoulder blades and one pump of shampoo is more than enough. I will buy this product again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by tressab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine, thin, delicate hair and I want two things from a shampoo...I want it to either give me amazing volume, or to moisturize and make it soft. This shampoo did neither. I gave it two stars for the smell and packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the first salon shampoo I have used. It has a nice smell but that is it. I remember it being very hard to lather up and I ended up having to use more-- I probably used 3 days worth of shampoo in one session. And it gave me no moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

Got this on clearance at Ulta for my fiance to use since he has been using up all of my expensive Redken shampoo. I got this and the mohawk hair cement stuff for $9. Since my fiance likes to use a lot of shampoo and likes a lot of lather, this was perfect for him. For me, I used it a few times before using Loreal Artec color depositing shampoos and conditioner and my hair has never looked so healthy and shiny, but I think its the Artec, not the Moisture Maniac. This was perfect for my man, shampoo and syler in one bonus pack, but I was underwhelmed with the quality for what is normally retails for.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for about 3 days. The only moisturizing effect I see is from my conditioner (another brand). This is not really moisturizing the way I think it should. Too bad, I bought a huge bottle. It does smell nice and it does lather up great but as far as putting moisture in your hair, I'm not seeing it yet. It is in a great pump bottle which I love. Too bad the shampoo doesn't measure up.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think you would have the same results as this with a drugstore brand. Don't waste your money.