Skindecent Bermuda Beach Smoother

4.9

on 1/3/2006 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample set of these in 5 different scents and so far I have loved each one I've tried. The scrub is very moisturizing and the scents are yummy. I've tried the Iced Carrot Cake and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie so far and both smell very true to life. I normally like sudsing scrubs and recently started trying the non-sudsing ones and this one is a winner in my book!

on 11/20/2005 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best scrub I have ever used. I buy this is large quantities so I never run out. I have never felt a scrub like this that moisturizes and exfoliates my skin the way that this does. The scents are wonderful as well. I will and have purchased this again. I will never be without this if at all possible. I think this product is more that 5 lipies.

on 10/17/2005 8:14:00 PM

Perfect scrubbiness without being too oily. I got mine scented in Cream Cheese - while it doesn't smell particularly cream cheese frosting-like, its a sweet inoffensive scent that I enjoy. Fine but effective scrubbies without the layer of oil that I'm used to from other sugar/salt scrubs. If you've tried their Manicure in a Minute, this is similar.
From the website: Make your skin feel like paradise…

Smooth your skin with this creamy sugar scrub that resembles tropical white sand while leaving your skin lusciously scented. It contains coconut & soy oils for softening your skin, castor oil as a humectant, along with cocoa & shea butters which penetrate deep into your skin to give it back its elasticity. This scrub is excellent for dry or mature skin.
I don't completely agree with the for dry or mature skin part - I think it's for all skin! It's gorgeous, and the sandy feel is very enjoyable to scrub with. continued >>

on 10/16/2005 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best scrub I have ever used! I will no longer buy store scrubs, I also like the fact you can get it in any scent basically you could imagine.

Awesome super great scrub! Has the perfect amount of everything-scrubbiness, oilyness......and carries scent very well! The only way this could be better would be if it were in a tube, but i dont know if thats possible because the scrub is so densely packed into the tub! you get a lot of bang for your buck!

on 9/14/2005 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a GREAT scrub for thouse who don't like the oily residue afterwards! The scrub is not too harsh, yet it leaves the skin sily smooth...great value too!

on 7/20/2005 9:28:00 PM

Good stuff! I have this in Lemon Chiffon. The scrub itself impresses me more than the scent. Every other sugar or salt based scrub I have used has always left me feeling greasy. Not this stuff! It's nice and gritty but not harsh.

This is pretty much the perfect scrub -- fine-grained, very scrubby, moisturizing but not oily, and sticks to you instead of falling right off when you use it. The price is very reasonable for the amount you get. I've tried this in several scents and have more on order right now!

on 6/23/2005 12:49:00 PM

So I finally decided to try this because of all the hype surrounding it. I ordered it in Carribean Bounty. It smells amazing ... and the scrub works wonders. It truly does look like Sand ... The scrubbing is not rough at all, but does take away the dead skin. The scent lingers quite well and the floor does not get too slippery. It is not really an oily based scrub and it is not dry either, it is the perfect medium between the two.

Definite repurchase - now I just have to decide what scent I want it in.

The only thing is the packaging - it is nice ... I like it. But sometimes I don't like to dip my hand in the tub, I would rather have a tube, but I would still buy it anyway, b/c the product is well worth it.

on 6/17/2005 3:52:00 PM

This is a great scrub, and I'm pretty picky about scrubs. I've tried at least a dozen and have only really liked three, and this is one of them. The texture is great, just enough exfoliating power, and it leaves your skin very moisturized without feeling greasy. I will definitely be buying more of this!