E.L.F. Foundation brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/4/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this to blend out my concealer and it works perfectly. I've never tried to apply foundation with it because I already have a very nice foundation brush, and the bristles on this feel too soft and fluffy for that purpose.

It's only a dollar, so it wont hurt to try it out!

on 12/31/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great brush for the price! I use this brush to blend under-eye concealer and it seems to blend very nicely. Again, great price so stock up!

on 12/29/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice soft brush for a dollar. I don't use this for foundation, but I do for concealer. It's stiff enough for heavy or thick concealers and foundations, but soft enough to not tug or pull. It hasn't come loose from the glue or shed and I have had it for 6 months now. Nice quality brush!!!

on 12/25/2013 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

For a dollar I have a couple of these lying around my house. Usually I get these in E.L.F cosmetic kits all the time. It's a very nice brush and I use it to help apply concealer in the morning. I have nothing negative to say about this brush it does its job and is a great deal. Definitely should give it a try!

on 12/12/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Picked this up for $1 as I was sick of using my fingers for my BB cream (Tonymoly Goddess Aura BB Cream). It's not streaky, and seriously reduced the amount of product you need. It's also small, which is awesome, because I have a small face with small nooks and crannies. I usually wind up patting out certain spots with my finger still (under eyes, around lips) but otherwise, it's ideal and making my product go twice as far.

on 11/24/2013 3:37:00 AM

I loooove this brush. it was only $1, It's great quality and works fabulously. I bought at target

on 11/7/2013 8:15:00 PM

it only costs $1, there are no complaints about how it performs. it helps the product go on smoothly with minimal streaks, but i blend with my fingers to smooth it out so its nbd. the only thkng is that it is difficult to clean because no matter the type of soap i use i cant get off the stains from the liquid foundation completely

on 10/22/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm still not sure why I purchased this. I don't wear foundation and whenever I've used this to apply bb cream/tinted moisturizer -- FAIL. I do use it sometimes to set my concealer, just to get some use out of it. But it's really not worth the $1.

I hate this brush. It scratched my face and the bristles kept falling out. I was so upset. I gave it to my 2 year old to play with.

on 10/22/2013 6:36:00 PM

this was my first foundation brush and it works great!!! i regret not using foundation brushes sooner, it gave me a flawless clean skin look and applies the product really well. its soft, easy to clean and works extremely well!!! i really recommend this if youre on a low budget or are trying makeup brushes for the first time!!!