July 31, 2014 | 1029 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by amberoertel

The foundation brush I was using became way to stiff, I'm not sure if this is because of the company or because of how I washed it. I was looking for a brush that wouldn't irritate my makeup so I ran out and bought the e.l.f foundation brush and I am loving it so much! First of all the bristles are nice and soft and they allow the product to be applied easily onto the face. It also didn't irritate the area around my nose and eyes as my other brush does. I was a bit skeptical about using this product at first because I've heard both good and bad things about e.l.f. but all in all I am very happy with this brush and will continue to use this product every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For $1, what more could you really want? The brush works just fine for my foundation, but I use powder foundation, so I'm not sure how it works with liquid. Packaging is good enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

For a dollar it's a great value! I don't know why there are so many bad reviews... However, I use this mostly for concealer not foundation. It does tend to streak sometimes but you can always fix that

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by angiehalim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

IT STREAKS LIKE CRAZY yet its easy to use. I ended up using my hands to blend the streaks. Very disappointing!
I would not recommend this to a friend and I wouldn't buy it again.

I prefer Masami Shouko 318 Duo Fibre Foundation Brush over this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this foundation brush when I bought it, but it was my very first foundation brush and I think I was just excited to start wearing makeup. It's ok for the price, but it leaves foundation looking streaky.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nad1a246

Bought this in a whim as I have many foundation brushes inc the Chanel no6 brush which is fab. This one from elf certainly is not. But of course considering the price I didn't expect it to be a top quality product. I'd been told it was a cheaper alternative to the mac 187 which I do not have but it is in my opinion this one waa a bit useless, it's too small and just doesn't work for me. I do love the elf studio powder brush though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first foundation brush I ever bought, and it was very cheap, and it shows that when you use it. I always ended up with little hairs all over my face from the brush, and it always felt like I was painting the liquid onto my face, and always left thick coats of what I was applying.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by dbc202

Found this brush at my Dollerama. Elf isn't really sold where I live so I was super excited. The brush is affordable which I like but it really doesn't work as a foundation brush. You can only really use it to place it on your face. To actually blend it you need to use your hands or a different brush so I don't really know why they called it a "Foundation" brush. Overall I give it a 2/5 because I find it kind of pointless of a brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually was very surprised by this brush, especially for $1. It's soft, and as long a you use a light hand and not too much product, the finish is quite nice. I use it to spread as well as blend. I"m not sure how long the metal will stay attached to the wooden handle, I've had other e.l.f. brushes fall apart after multiple cleanings. This one seems pretty solid though, I purchased 2 and use both regularly, clean both regularly, and both are holding up well!

I would recommend this brush without hesitation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Juliexoxo98

It's a good brush for spreading foundation, but for applying it, it just didn't work for me. It's a very nice brush, but not ideal for me. For a dollar though, it's a good buy. xoxo Julie