Revlon Nail Enamel

4.2

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tribenzoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Dimethicone, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Benzophenone-1, Silica Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, May Contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470)] 21896

on 4/2/2012 8:13:00 AM

I really think the revlon nail enamel is very good quality. Great application and you get a lot more in the bottle than in your average nail polish. It's also great when you can get a few colours 3 for 2 at boots. I picked up Charming and Dreamer the other day a long with a varnish from bourjois which I am yet to try.

I have fallen in love with Charming, its a beautiful pale lilac colour which I think would look great on anyone, its so pretty, fast drying and long lasting. Dreamer on the other hand is a pale blue which looks very pastel like in the bottle, but on the nail a little bit darker and I am not that keen on the colour, I applied it last night but quickly removed it and re-applied Charming.

Despite that, the nail enamel is still great quality and I'd recommend them to anyone as long as you find the shade that suits you!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hands down one of the best nail polishes! Why?
- Amazing pigmentation (one coat is lovely, but 2 coats is best for me)
- Dries so quickly
- Does not dry out in bottle
- Gorgeous colors
- Dirt Cheap!
I honestly prefer these than opi.
I own 9 colors from revlon.
Craving coral, twinkled pink, wine about everything, mad about mango (scented), pink chiffon, lilac pastelle, electric pink, passion punch shimmer and get ready.

My all time fav is craving coral! A bright and vibrant coral. Love it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Revlon polishes are a little evil. They nearly always have, and are frequently the only affordable brand that has, the color I'm looking for...and I end up buying it even though I know darn well that the Revlon polishes I choose, at least, are always annoyingly sheer. Thank goodness for black and white "lingerie" polishes. My favorites are Grape Icy (a pearly bright purple pearl that smells like grape candy), Lilac Pastelle (gorgeous pale icy pink lilac), and Cloud (pastel periwinkle or lavender with or without white polish beneath, respectively).

on 2/28/2012 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love love love Revlon Nail polishes have some going back at least 15 years and still okay to use!..American Tan was the most fantastic nude colour you could buy and Vixen which I stll have is an abs dupe for Chanels Rouge Noir at a fraction of the price...just found some so cheap on perfume website I buy from have ordered 4 new colours ....Frankly Scarlet, Plum Night,No Shrinking Violet and Cherry Crush..and if these are okay on my skintone will order backups...

on 2/28/2012 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it's a good quality nail polish,, I have it in (steel her heart) which is a metallic gray with a lot of silver shimmer in it.. the color looked amazing in the bottle but I was a little bet disappointed when I tried it on, I just wished it was more in the darker overall finish.. in general I recommend revlon nail polishes u will not regret buying them.

on 2/23/2012 1:02:00 AM

I recently swapped for my first bottle of Revlon polish in the shade Tulip. I am simply amazed by the quality and fast-drying time! It doesn't chip for me until about the 4th day, which is very good considering I am very rough with my hands. I am in love :)

on 2/21/2012 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Revlon metallic polish in Carbonite and I love it!! it is such a nice tone that can be worn with just about anything. It dries fast and I only needed 2 coats. Lots of bang for you money.

Revlon is my go-to for nail polish, and since most cosmetics are overpriced in Australia, it can seem like a lot to pay $14 for a nail polish when they're half that price elsewhere. Nonetheless, Revlon has a great range of colours that go on well and last longer than the average nail polish. I particularly like them because they be applied in one thick coat or two thin coats and they dry quickly. There is an adequate amount of polish per bottle and this can last for ages, so it's also good value.

on 2/1/2012 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Revlon nail polish applies smoothly and is opaque in two, sometimes one, coats. It dries well and I never have a problem with bubbling. My favorite quality is that their nail polishes do not chip quickly on me. They are priced very reasonably; I pay 3.99 per bottle, and the bottles are a nice shape that helps prevent tipping; they are wider at the bottom than the top. They have also started coming out with some newer, more trendy colors (in the past it seemed as though they had the same colors for years). Very good product for the money.

on 1/15/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Revlon polishes are my favourite in terms of value for money and formula. They consistently apply well and very opaquely, the only downside is they don't have as many colours as OPI or Essie, but I think they are priced really well to make up for this. In Australia *all* cosmetics are overpriced, and unfortunately Revlon is no exception, so I'll usually buy a few when they're on sale, but even when they're not, they're still a good product for both beginners and veteran nailpolish afficionados! :)

Popular Polishes