July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by flowerof59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love Revlon Nail polishes have some going back at least 15 years and still okay to use!..American Tan was the most fantastic nude colour you could buy and Vixen which I stll have is an abs dupe for Chanels Rouge Noir at a fraction of the price...just found some so cheap on perfume website I buy from have ordered 4 new colours ....Frankly Scarlet, Plum Night,No Shrinking Violet and Cherry Crush..and if these are okay on my skintone will order backups...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by AROMAA

it's a good quality nail polish,, I have it in (steel her heart) which is a metallic gray with a lot of silver shimmer in it.. the color looked amazing in the bottle but I was a little bet disappointed when I tried it on, I just wished it was more in the darker overall finish.. in general I recommend revlon nail polishes u will not regret buying them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently swapped for my first bottle of Revlon polish in the shade Tulip. I am simply amazed by the quality and fast-drying time! It doesn't chip for me until about the 4th day, which is very good considering I am very rough with my hands. I am in love :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by EBH613

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the Revlon metallic polish in Carbonite and I love it!! it is such a nice tone that can be worn with just about anything. It dries fast and I only needed 2 coats. Lots of bang for you money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon is my go-to for nail polish, and since most cosmetics are overpriced in Australia, it can seem like a lot to pay $14 for a nail polish when they're half that price elsewhere. Nonetheless, Revlon has a great range of colours that go on well and last longer than the average nail polish. I particularly like them because they be applied in one thick coat or two thin coats and they dry quickly. There is an adequate amount of polish per bottle and this can last for ages, so it's also good value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Revlon nail polish applies smoothly and is opaque in two, sometimes one, coats. It dries well and I never have a problem with bubbling. My favorite quality is that their nail polishes do not chip quickly on me. They are priced very reasonably; I pay 3.99 per bottle, and the bottles are a nice shape that helps prevent tipping; they are wider at the bottom than the top. They have also started coming out with some newer, more trendy colors (in the past it seemed as though they had the same colors for years). Very good product for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Revlon polishes are my favourite in terms of value for money and formula. They consistently apply well and very opaquely, the only downside is they don't have as many colours as OPI or Essie, but I think they are priced really well to make up for this. In Australia *all* cosmetics are overpriced, and unfortunately Revlon is no exception, so I'll usually buy a few when they're on sale, but even when they're not, they're still a good product for both beginners and veteran nailpolish afficionados! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by vain_emily

I always come back to Revlon polishes. You get great color payoff with only one coat, the brush gets the job done in two swipes, and they go on the smoothest of any other polishes I've tried (including essie, OPI, Chanel). Still my favorite. I just wish there was more of a color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by 3PuppyLove3

I love these nail polishes! I have the colours Hot For Chocolate and Plum Night. You can seriously wear these nail polishes for over a week with no top coat and next to no chipping! They are awesome. The price is not bad, especially since i bought them on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by snoozermoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Revlon is my old standby, producing reliably stellar nail polishes. The combination of the nail polish formula and the applicator makes it a breeze to apply, and I love the classic colors. With some good topcoat (which I also favor Revlon), I've had it last over a week without chipping. If I'm ever in doubt at the drugstore, I pick up a Revlon polish because it rarely fails.