July 26, 2014 | 1000 users online

Fragrances - mark - Instant Vacation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2006 1:05:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I liked the idea of a tropical, summery perfume and the sample on the catalogue smelled good. Let's just say when you smell the bottle or first spray it, it hurts your head. I don't know if that's alcohol or what. Once that has died down, you're left with an exotic, fruity scent with a hint of musk. It's nice, but not really my preferred type of fragrance. This may be someone else's cup of tea though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sacanady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh....this is one actually made me heave. It was that disgusting. I couldn't get away from it. I had to shower to get it all the way off. I ended up giving it to our cleaning lady's 9 year old daughter and even she thought it was pretty gross. A synthetic Barbie Doll like scent - only grosser. Not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2006 2:08:00 AM More reviews by CaptainOlimar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I want to start by saying, I am so not a fragrance person. But, I love foody scents, pineapple and coconut, I'm so there! I first smelled this on a catalogue page and liked it but not the best way though to get the true sense of a fragrance.

It is lovely, in the bottle, just not on my skin. It changes or wigs out while I'm wearing it, I get a headache and it just nauseates me after awhile. It does smell like bug spray.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Literally smells like a day at the beach. Coconuts and sun-tan lotion are apparent the first sniff. I love it. It's a pretty decent price for the bottle that you get. I wear it and it stays on all day. I've gotten many a compliments on it as well. I probably wouldn't buy it again as I don't wear it often enough to run out of it anytime soon.

As others have said though. You do NEED to wait for the dry-down before you really start judging this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 1:18:00 AM More reviews by missWonka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells sooo good! It kinda reminds me of tanning lotion. I love the combination of scents in it. It's got a strong coconut fragrance, but slightly flowery too. The scent doesn't last all that long, but it smells great while it lasts!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely a summer scent. Because its a playful scent, I feel its out of place in a professional/medical office. I like wearing it when we go out with friends or on my days off. Guys really seem to like it alot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, surprised at the unsatisfied reviewers here!

This fragrance is light, tropical and very coconutty on my skin. I love it and so does my husband. I wish the bottle was a little cuter.. but that doesn't take away from the scent. I will probably buy this again, though I would only use it during summer months.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MsCupcakeHottiepants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awful. I love anything tropical, coconut scented, etc. This didn't smell like anything tropical. It smelled like baby powder and raid once it dried down. No thanks!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Cally79

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really thought I had made a mistake by ordering this. It does have that funky hay smell at first. MUST WAIT FOR THE DRYDOWN! Very sweet and cocnutty?
I actually like the bottle a lot. Pretty transluscent aqua color. Perfumes should be kept in the dark anyway so not an issue for me.
I think it's a very nice and fun summer scent for $15!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

I absolutely love the smell, but I wish it would last longer on me! The bottle is cute and since it takes me awhile to go through a bottle of perfume.. I probably won't repurchase as by then there will be something else out there similiar that will surely last longer.

That's my only complaint. Probably my body chemistry. They just don't mix.