April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Paulygirl21

After reading all the fabulous reviews, I still wasn't sure about paying $30 for such a small tube. I finally caved in and I'm glad I did. This is the best scrub I have ever used on my face. The granules are tiny, almost the consistency of baking soda. Even if it WERE baking soda, you would have a difficult time replicating the lovely creaminess of the product. Definitely a luxury item, but will try to keep this one on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product from MK. My skin cells constantly need to be sloughed off and this does the trick. I try and use this about once a week and it really helps my skin absorb the moisturizers I use, and allows my mint julep mask to be really effective :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by heatheryazbek

This is an excellent choice when looking for a microdermabrasion set. It is extremely gentle on your skin and leaves visible results in just one use. For $55, it may seem like a small amount, but a pea size dab is all you need, anymore is a waste. The pump on the step 2 makes it easy to distribute jusy a little as well. I have heard that some people don't use this step, but it is essential as your skin is sensitive after step one and this helps protect it. I apply step 2, and my moisturizer straight out of the shower when my skin is still wet. This makes it easier to distribute and 1 pump, maybe 2 will be plenty :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Annabelle78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My MaryKay rep sent me a small sample set when I had ordered a few other products and I just LOVE this stuff. The only down side is you have to rub it on with your fingers (as opposed to some sets that have that little battery powered thingy) and the little gritty pieces on bare fingers can make them a bit sore. Other than that, the overall improvement you see in one use is absolutely awesome! Some of the other reviews say they don't use the lotion (Step 2) afterward but to me that make my face soo much softer. I saw improvement in my pores as well. This stuff is perfect for getting off those little patches of dry skin and keeping them away!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Christmaself55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product.. I feel that this scrub is very refined. I found ways to get it online cheaper which will make it easier for me to keep it in stock. It might not seem like 50 $ is a lot but it is when I have other facial medication I take. My friend who originally sold it to me said that it made her pores look smaller. That didn't really happen to me but I did feel my skin very smooth. My medication dries out my skin like crazy so I need something that will remove the dead skin and leave my normal skin there. This is perfect. I am actually ordering some right now lol. I think this is a great product to remove dead skin and I have not found anything so good and so effective without being so harsh.

Check out my blog and yummymakeup.blogspot.com :P

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by duckyloo

I absolutely love this product. The only downfall is that it's so expensive for such a small tube! I have been able to find it on ebay for much cheaper.($17 compared to $55) The granules are very fine and it is not rough on your face. My skin is so soft after I use this! This product blows Apricot Scrub out of the water. Much more effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by wslam00

This is one of the few MK products I do like. It makes your skin super smooth after use. I'm not sure if the step 2 lotion makes much of a difference but the microdermabrasion part works great. I will keep using....although I think avon has something similar for cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by weboat2

i have used the micro-dermabrasion set ever since it came out. I love it. The beads are very smooth but very effective. It leaves my face moist and smooth. The replenish serum, which is step 2 feells heavenly. My face looks brighter and smoother after I use. When I apply my mu it goes on great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by akim126

I love this product! I never thought exfoilators did much until I tried this one. The first time I tried it, it really made my face itch and I hated it. I tried it again a year later and fell in love. After you use it your face feels completely smooth almost like a doll. You can feel the scrubbies working, but it doesn't seem rough at all. Oh plus, I get it online and save a bundle.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sunset