Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

Fantastic straightening lotion! What I love about it is it is a heat protectant and seems to speed up the blow-drying process while leaving my hair straight, soft and polished. I took one lippie off because it doesn't combat frizz completely (I dab on something like a light styling oil or product like Redken Extreme on the ends where my hair tends to frizz in addition to the lotion), but it helps control flyaways - another plus. Definitely one of the best straightening lotions out there!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after my hairstylist used it to blow dry my hair with amazing results - wasn't really the same when I did it myself of course, but it leaves my hair much smoother and softer by the time its dry and helps protect it from heat too, and i don't use a large amount so it lasts. the smell isn't great, a bit chemical-y, and my hair gets greasy a bit faster that it would otherwise, but probably the biggest downside is the price ( I paid 15). i may buy it again but i want to try out some others first.

I bought this quite a while ago, along with a bunch of other redken products, because I hate blowdrying my hair and I hate the usual drugstore heat protectors.
This doesnt weight my hair down or make it greasy, that is a huge plus for me. Another big win-win is that it seems to make my hair dry faster (not like 'wow, 30secs and done' but if you have long hair, you can tell). Last but not least: the feel! I can tell every time I used this because I can't stop touching my hair!!! It feels so soft and lightweight!
Its a tiny bottle, and I share it with my mom, but this is HG material.

I use this before I blowdry and it works great for heat protection, eliminating fly-aways, and reducing static. I have tried a number of these heat protection products and this is the best I have found. I have fine, straight, colortreated hair and this does not make my hair flat or fade my color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

nothing special ive used better heat protectants. i LOve the smell tho <3 only possitive thing, its also really stickkyy

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This stuff is genius! Background: I have very thick, VERY textured hair that I've put through the ringer for about 10 years. Coloring, stripping, bleaching...something different at least once a month since I was about 12. Put almost daily heat styling on top of this and my hair has been a complete damaged, frizzy mess for a very long time. I recently decided I wanted it cut into a piecey inverted bob. Needless to say I was on a mad dash to the store for some kind of product that would make my new style manageable. No product in the *world* could have done what this little bottle of magic does. Two pumps on towel dried hair, comb through and blow dry---absolutely stunned. My hair is so smooth, so soft and straight that I almost don't need to flat iron it! Even when I don't feel like blow drying it and just use the lotion and let my hair air dry this is wonderfully effective. My hair still has some curl, but it's still incredibly smooth and silky. My only regret is that it's taken me so long to find this. 5 lippies and an eternal recommendation from me. This stuff is flawless.

This popped up on here once under "latest reviews" and it caught my eye. I used it today (with no other products) and I can honestly say nothing else has ever gotten my hair as soft as this has! I have used a lot of pre-blowout products but this is by far the best. I felt like it was protecting my hair from heat damage (I don't know why, but I did!), it cut my drying time by about 1/4 and once dry, my hair was smooth, shiny and unbelievably soft. Thanks to this stuff my hair is full of body and movement, whereas some products can make your hair more of a limp clump. It is not a serum, so not greasy or sticky - you can't feel it in your hair at all. I cannot recommend this enough; I am just sad it took me so long to find it! Definitely an HG.

This is REALLY the ultimate blow dry lotion!

I used this product for the first time today and I loved the results. I have long, very thick indian hair and I used about 4 pumps of this product and a large round brush to style my hair. The first thing I noticed was it cut the drying time down by about 25% which is amazing because it takes forever to dry my mane. It also transformed by frizzy hair into smooth, soft silk and I can't stop touching it! I then followed with Redken Glass serum to add some extra shine and to tame a few flyaways.

I will definately buy this product again... where has it been all my life!?

this really is a great product, as everyone here will tell you... it gives alot of shine, just the right amount of hold (natural looking) and makes your hair look totally healthy and super soft. I have used this from roots to tips, and blow dried so as to add volume (head upside down, or otherwise using round brush) and the results have been awesome. seems to eliminate alot of frizz, almost all (which is a major accomplishment in my case) i first tried it by chance in a sample size, and recently bought myself the massive full size bottle that should last me forever. it cost me AUD 20. inc postage, on ebay. i think thats pretty reasonable? but i know elsewhere it probably sells for more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

May be a little pricey, but so worth it to me. My hair feels so silky smooth when I use this! I have long hair, and 2 pumps is about right for me. I apply it to towel dryed hair, concentrating on the bottom half and then running my fingers through the scalp with whatever is left on my hands. It smells nice as well. I will 100% buy this again and again.

Popular Styling Products