Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

Thanks to the ladies at MUA, I recently purchased this cream blush and couldn't be happier. It imparts a very healthy natural flush. I think it's a little on the dry side to use for lips, though I've used it there as well. I'll definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Bought this after a recommendation from a friend, with the same skin problem as mine: dry & flakiness, with not-so-smooth skin texture, ghost of acne past. I've only ever used powder blush (because it seemed easier to use) but on most days, they don't make me look too good, and tend accentuate my scarring. Anyway long story short my friend raved about this product and I went to get it. I meant to get the same shade she got (Cabo Coral) but the counter I went to was out of that shade, but the artist recommended this shade that he thought would match me better. The result is pretty amazing. I don't think I can look unnatural with this however thick I lay it on. If I dab a little on my cheeks (which I do usually for day time) it'll just seem like I just had hot bath or a good exercise. The consistency is also good and kinda justifies the price tag--I've been using this everyday on both cheeks and lips for about a month and it doesn't even look different from when I first bought it. Also very luckily this shade is the exact shade of my lips naturally, so basically I just look like a healthier version of myself. Love, love, LOVE.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this based on fellow MUA's reviews and am in L~O~V~E. Great lit from within coverage. I've worn it when I'm pale(er) in winter and tan in summer ( I always use bronzer or a bit of self tanner) and it unbelievably seamlessly works and never disappoints. Long lasting and just spot on. I feel it would work with all skin tones depending on amount used. I apply it like others do with 187 dupe and blend and voila...lovely, lovely product.

My HG. Blends beautifully. Occasionally looks a bit too flushed but you can always soften this with moisturiser.

Seems expensive but it lasts forever. My gripe is that the lettering rubs off after a few months and the plastic case cracks after about 8-10 months (yeah... i know, 10 months!).

I know I am in the minority, but I absolutely did not like this color at all. It is a muddy, dark color and does not flatter me in any way whatsoever. I have light to medim skin tone and thought it was too dark for me. I am actually surprised it is highly rated as I do not feel it is anything special at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

LOve love love this! Got this and cabo coral together. initially when you first open it, it's a bit waxy but once u get past the top layer, it's rather creamy. the colour itself looks a muddy rose colour in the jar but once on my cheeks, it;s a beautiful natural flush of colour...i'd say this is the colour when i blush. i use a 187 dupe to apply this. i tap it twice lightly into the product, stipple it onto the cheeks where i want it be and then buff it in. i find that this is the best way for me to apply it if i want to achieve a subtle flush of colour. it is quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. the 188 brush can also be used but i find it takes some effort to blend with it. i apply the blush after liquid or cream foundation, before i set with powder. staying power, well...probably a few hours. but because i rinse my face with water a couple of times a day for prayers (i'm a muslim), it doesn;t really bother me much. it's also pretty on the lips, a brownish rose colour but make sure to use a balm before applying it. i also apply a clear balm over it. too bad BB is discontinuing the product though, but for the amount u get and how little you use...well...you'll probably be itching to try something else before you finish it! thumbs up!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this blush after reading all the rave reviews and I'm so glad I did. Having never used a cream blush before I was a bit apprehensive. But it's easy to apply and the Blushed Rose is such a beautiful color.

I wasn't sure if I should apply with my fingers or a brush. I decided to apply this with a regular flat foundation brush on the apples of my cheeks and the results are flawless.

I look forward to purchasing some other shades.

This is my first cream blush and I'm quite happy with it. It does not contain any shimmer or sparkles.
I like that you just need your fingers to apply this. It easy to travel with as there is no need for a blush brush. However, I do occasionally use the Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top multipurpose brush and it smooths out the blush so that it looks airbrushed.
A small amount goes a long way. I've used it almost daily for 3 months and have barely made a dent in the jar.
I can't comment on it's lip coloring properties as I only use it as a blush.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an excellent blush with a smooth formulation. I've been using it for several years and it hasn't broken me out at all. Everything about it is great, except the color is a little too dull and neutral on my NC30 skin. It's a soft brown pink that blends in perfectly, if a little too well, into my skin. However, it's great for everyday. It's exactly the same color as my lips so it's an awesome base for lip glosses. In fact, it turns a gorgeous tawny pink when layered under MAC dewy jube lip glee. As with almost any Bobbi Brown stuff, I've yet to hit even halfway on any of their stuff despite using it religiously, so it's definitely worth the money.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ooooo! This is the prettiest long lasting blush ever. Just beautiful. The finish is natural and light. Perfect color all day. Rate 10 stars!