September 1, 2014 | 1000 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

There are two different palettes. The original is for light skin tones, and II (2) is for medium-darker.

I had heard a lot of wonderful things about this but it was OOS for weeks at every Target near me. As soon as I saw it was restocked at my local Target, I went out right away to pick it up.

Overall, this is a bit too dark for me (NW10). I was hoping to use the yellow//green for the redness around my nose but it was way too dark. The only shade in the palette I can use is the lightest concealer shade. But that one I really like. It covers my undereye circles very well.

I wouldn't repurchase since I don't like that I'm only using 1 out of 4 products. But I think this would work nicely on slightly darker skintones

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I don't hate this concealer, nor do I love it. The package comes with a light shade, a yellowy neutralizing shade, a darker shade, and translucent powder. The neutralizer looks weird on my skin, and the dark shade is too dark for me. I love the light shade because it is creamy and covers my dark circles well, but it's not worth the money for only one shade that I can use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Tracilei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this product. I do not use it for under eyes, but more for covering scars and discolorations. I waited a long time before purchasing and wasted an incredible amount of money on other products that were too dry and much more expensive (yes, I'm talking about you, Benefit). I love the packaging of this, too, and the application with the fingers is fine by me. I don't use the powder much, but it's a nice silky texture. Overall, a great value at $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by itsmeromeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am so happy I gave this a try this has become my HG Concealer for under my eyes. I have hereditary dark circles and I tried everything and I mean everything from drugstore to cle de peau. And everything in between I have been trying a new Concealer every month for about 10 years.Now though I found plenty of things that covered my dark circles but my biggest problem was concealers settling into fine lines, this is the first Concealer that makes my undereyes smooth and doesn't settle into one line, I'm an NC 20/25 and this looks so natural on me I will keep on repurchasing this over and over again, I've tried every high end Concealer out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am surprised at the negative reviews! This concealer is so creamy and doesn't settle into fine lines at all. I love that it comes with a translucent powder, as well. I just wish it came in a more hygienic package. I don't like dipping my fingers into the pan because that's just asking for bacteria.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by caseyleighokay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I guess I'm still on the hunt for concealers, since this one definitely did not work for me. It continues to frustrate me that as a relatively pale girl, skin products that actually match my skin tone are few and far between. This palette is by no means an exception, with only one of the concealer colors being even remotely close to matching my skin, and even that is too orange-y. The translucent powder is okay at best, and maybe if I was darker, this would work better. However, I don't note any exceptional staying power, even when set with a powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mayabarbie

I had high hopes towards this concealer palette. I couldn't wait to buy it. A lot of people rave so much about it. I had to give it a try. I have horrible dark under eye circles and I'm pretty anxious to try out every concealer out there! I think I have tried atleast half of all the concealers in the world!! My wallet hates me. Lol but anyways, this concealer didn't do the job for me. None of the colors work well for me. I hate the sticky feeling it has. A bit hard to work with. I've used both my fingers and concealer brushes. I hate that it settles into lines and coverage isnt too great. Blah. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by CandiCane

This palette stinks. The skin colors are way to light even for medium skin. It's VERY cakey. The green is ok but still very patchy and cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMashup

Let me start out by saying I absoluetly love this concealer palette.
It is on the pricy side for drugstore concealers, but, for $10 you get 2 flesh tone concealers(i combine the two by patting each with my ring finger alternating a couple times), an olive toned concealer(my favorite), and a setting powder(eh)-thats a total of 3 concealers(plus the powder).
I have pretty dry undereye areas and the flesh tone concealers seem to be doing a pretty outstanding job! I don't have huge undereye bags, but i do have a little discoloration going on and this concealer palette just fixed everything, from redness to blues :)
I epecially love the olive toned concealer-its just so creamy and blends really nicely without wiping away the actual product.
The setting powder really doesn't do anything for me,however,that could be becuase I don't use setting powder for my undereyes period.
These concealers are actually pretty pigmented which allows you to use them for a decent amount of time.
This has lasted me about 2-3 months now and I still havent hit pan yet, just a dent. Great product, great deal, I give two thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by StephR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a try. I was SO disappointed! I have been on this never ending search for a perfect under eye concealer that would be full coverage and wouldn't crease. I thought that this would be good but NOPE. As soon as I put this on it make my skin in the under eye area look SO dry and within 5 minutes there were already creases. The few times I have worn it, it felt very heavy and it didn't feel natural. The little coverage that it does give me lasts maybe 2 hours. Overall I would not recommend this if you have dry skin.