Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

I truly love this concealer palette! I bought it on a whim at Target for $10 and I don't know why it's not more popular! It does a fabulous job of correcting discolorations (by using the greenish color) and an even more fabulous job of covering some light-to-medium acne scars & spots. On my cheeks I use just the lighter concealer & on my forehead-nose-chin I use the darker salmon concealer. I find that doing it this way brightens up my face bc my cheeks are brighter and my face overall doesn't look like a ghost bc the darker concealer tones down the brightness on my t-zone. The formula is definitely creamy & non-drying, but not creamy enough for the undereye areas. I tried using it undereye and it made all the fine lines show & made my undereye look so dry. I had to use my good ol' mac studio finish concealer for undereyez. I do use all the concealers in place of foundation and just pat & blend all over my face. Then u can either use your fingers or a concealer brush and set your face with the little powder (which is so small it sucks, but I like the finish). Overall, it does take some more effort than slapping on foundation & powder, but it really does leave a flawless face once u get used to putting it on.

Would I buy again? Absolutely! It's cheap, convenient, makes my face flawless, and it's unique! Only downside is the shade. There's only 1 range of palette available. If you are anything darker than nc25 (or nars Ceylan-Fiji), I don't think this will work for you.

I absolutely LOVE this concealer palette! I was not much of a concealer person until I started using this palette! The shades are great for any skintone and you can definitely mix and them together and use on your face. I do not wear foundation so what I do is I will mix up the top 2 colors and put it on my face to hide my redness and discoloration of my skintone and use it like a foundation! It works perfect! I also like to use it around my nose area, and underneath my eye area. The power is great as well to set your concealer under the eye afterwards. I HIGHLY recommend this palette! You will LOVE it!

Amazing concealer palette! I use this both on blemishes and under the eyes. I tend to blend the shades to get a more accurate colour match. Great to pop in your handbag for on the go touch ups too. Have gone through several of these palettes now, they're such good value!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Despite all the good reviews I've read for this palette on MUA and seen on Youtube, this concealer palette was not for me.
On the plus side, the concealers were nicely creamy once warmed up by the fingertips (on cold mornings, I need to rub a little longer to melt the product). The powder is really chalky, so I use my own. Also, the yellowish green tinted concealer is good for a corrector.
However, I personally found it very difficult to match my skin tone. They provide a lighter and darker shade for you to mix together like a paint palette. However, in the mornings when I have five minutes to get out of the house, the mixing process is too long and tedious. I am about 3/4 dark, 1/4 light, but it's too hard for me to get the right shade. I'd rather just have a nice pigmented concealer that is automatically my color.
Furthermore, I found that the concealer tended to look a little cakey underneath my eyes if I didn't blend, blend, blend. And if you don't get your exact skin shade (use natural lighting, people!!!), the concealer sticks out against your skin very obviously. Since I don't like to wear foundation all the time, this is a huge turn off. I want a concealer that will blend into my ACTUAL skin tone, not just the foundation color.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite concealer that I have tried. Its very creamy and doesn't crease under my eyes like a lot of concealers do. I use the neutralizer for my dark circles and then dab the light shade over top and my circles are completely hidden. The setting powder works very well but I still use my finishing powder over it so that it blends with the rest of my face. The medium shade works well for blemishes, but it doesn't quite conceal my many dark acne scars. My only complaint is that its not a lot of product for the price, but I will continue to use this concealer until I find one that works better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

There are two different palettes. The original is for light skin tones, and II (2) is for medium-darker.

I had heard a lot of wonderful things about this but it was OOS for weeks at every Target near me. As soon as I saw it was restocked at my local Target, I went out right away to pick it up.

Overall, this is a bit too dark for me (NW10). I was hoping to use the yellow//green for the redness around my nose but it was way too dark. The only shade in the palette I can use is the lightest concealer shade. But that one I really like. It covers my undereye circles very well.

I wouldn't repurchase since I don't like that I'm only using 1 out of 4 products. But I think this would work nicely on slightly darker skintones

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I don't hate this concealer, nor do I love it. The package comes with a light shade, a yellowy neutralizing shade, a darker shade, and translucent powder. The neutralizer looks weird on my skin, and the dark shade is too dark for me. I love the light shade because it is creamy and covers my dark circles well, but it's not worth the money for only one shade that I can use.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really enjoy this product. I do not use it for under eyes, but more for covering scars and discolorations. I waited a long time before purchasing and wasted an incredible amount of money on other products that were too dry and much more expensive (yes, I'm talking about you, Benefit). I love the packaging of this, too, and the application with the fingers is fine by me. I don't use the powder much, but it's a nice silky texture. Overall, a great value at $10.

I am so happy I gave this a try this has become my HG Concealer for under my eyes. I have hereditary dark circles and I tried everything and I mean everything from drugstore to cle de peau. And everything in between I have been trying a new Concealer every month for about 10 years.Now though I found plenty of things that covered my dark circles but my biggest problem was concealers settling into fine lines, this is the first Concealer that makes my undereyes smooth and doesn't settle into one line, I'm an NC 20/25 and this looks so natural on me I will keep on repurchasing this over and over again, I've tried every high end Concealer out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am surprised at the negative reviews! This concealer is so creamy and doesn't settle into fine lines at all. I love that it comes with a translucent powder, as well. I just wish it came in a more hygienic package. I don't like dipping my fingers into the pan because that's just asking for bacteria.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products