November 27, 2014 | 971 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous & elegant w/o being stuffy!

I LOVE J'adore... I tried out a sample I received to my cousin's wedding and got complimented left and right. It smells feminine and sophisticated and elegant W/O being stuffy or old-lady.

After I'm done w/ my beloved Daisy by Marc Jacobs, THIS is my next fancy fragrance buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Uhuu this is sweet as the candies I just ate. I have been using for few times and I no more. It is too sweet for me. It makes my stomach turn.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Silvertip

I loooove this perfume! I don't own it but I wish I did. It's perfect for those special moments with your love, or whatever that you consider important. I know people use this like an everyday perfume, and those might have alot of money to spend, but I'd love to have this for spec. occassions.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

The jadore perfume bottle presentation is fantastic to display on your vanity. The scent is very Rosy. Not my all time favorite though like my DKNY Be Delicious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

absolutely one of my favorite scents. very warm, long lasting and the drydown is even better. go light handed on this one for work, otherwise you will fill up the whole office with j'adore, but it only takes a few sprays and the scent will last all day long. LOVE IT <3

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by fabglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

it's worth the price, j'adore!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When it comes to florals, I seem to prefer violets or fresh scents. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always wanted this when it came out but it is still very expensive. I got this last Christmas as a gift and I love it. I apologize, but I really cant distinguish the notes of this fragrance. But as my BF put it, it smells like money. I feel luxurious, pampered and exclusive when I wear this.

The scent is long lasting and I definitely save this for special occassions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sillage

An acquired taste for me, and I think after 12 yrs or so of owning a bottle, I can finally say that I like this. Not my usual taste at all. It took me 10 years to finally finish my first 3.4oz EDP, and I now own a second -- plus a 3.4oz EDT (same scent, just lighter/sheerer than EDP).

J'adore is light, fresh, tart, crisp, & dry -- has almost a bitter, acidic, or sour-ish note (almost like a white grapefruit note). Effervescent -- smells like crisp white wine or a golden champagne. It's thin, fresh, light, sheer, clean, tart, crisp -- with an edge to it, a tangy bite (which is why it took me so long to appreciate it). It's golden, sunshine-y, bright, slightly warm, & airy. Crisp, zesty, and zingy.

It doesn't cling or cloy -- it sort of radiates and soars. It gives me a feeling of escape and freedom, actually. I tend to wear this when I'm happy and feeling light. I wear it a lot on weekends and in the summer, esp when going out to dinner at the beach.

Years ago, I sprayed about 5 of my perfumes on cards and had my son (early 20's at the time) rate which he liked, from best to worst -- just from card sniff-tests only (no names given). I can only remember one of the other spritzes now (Light Blue), but he chose J'adore EDP as his favorite of the 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Yea from seeing the commercial so many times I expected this perfume to be amazing. I smelled and it didnt leave any impression on me what so ever. If anything I forgot what it smelled like. Not very memoralbe