Avon Glazewear Shine in Iced Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2008 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This looks purple in the tube, its suppose to be light pink that it looks like lavender purple. Its sheer so on darker skin it does not even show up. On lighter people it may look pink because they may have pinker lips to begin with. Dark skin- buyer beware.

on 12/19/2006 12:58:00 PM

I received Iced Pink as an early Christmas present. I am a 40 something and can't wear just any "frosty" pink color. This works on me, without making me look too juvenille. Love it, definite repurchase. I hope they don't dc it like they have with some other of my fave colors of Glazewear.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Totally boring.

Yes, perhaps it just takes too much to impress me. This is a cool pink gloss that looks super frosty in the tube, but shows up on lips (just barely) as icy pink shimmer. It is long lasting though at least.

To be honest this is the first Glazewear I have bought since they did the whole repackaging thing. I like the new packaging but it seems like the formula isn't as good as it used to be. continued >>

on 8/9/2006 5:16:00 PM

I got this as a gift and I was concerned because my experience with Glazewear has not been pleasant. But Avon must've improved their formula for this shade because, unlike the others I have, it does not dry out on your lips. This is actually quite creamy and moisturizing. Like the reviewer below said, this looks like total 80s pink frost lipstick in the tube, but when I apply it, it gives my lips a nice hint of soft pink. This has enough pigment that you can see it, and it lasts longer than usual lipglosses.

really nice color. adds lots of shine. will definately buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this color along with some other colors when Avon was having a sale.I absolutely love this color.It's perfect for my pale skin.Goes on smooth and tastes good.Will definitely buy this again.

on 2/26/2005 6:06:00 PM

Don't be scared. In the tube this is a totally frosty looking pink, kind of like BonneBell LipShox in Pink Zing minus the glitter. However on my lips( sometimes pigmented sometimes not), It appears nearly clear- maybe a nice hint of pink that just enhances my lips. When these are on slae, as I do believe they are on sale right now, any one with cool toned PPP skin like mine should try this, I promise that you won't be sorry.

Recommended for Medium Skin