September 1, 2014 | 1940 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mario Badescu - Olive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by audreyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product based on the reviews, but this just feels like lipgloss for your eyes. It's not irritating, but would make a better treatment for your lips rather than your eyes. I don't feel like the skin around my eyes has absorbed any moisture from this treatment, so this really does nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by firetruckmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A wonderful night eye creme! I even sneak a little on in the morning if I'm not going to be wearing much makeup that day. It feels so good and does not sting my super senstive eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow!! If there is an HG of anything, this one is for me!
I love it. It moisturizes like nothing else on the market...
I've tried lancome, clinique, chanel, nivea and pretty much anything else that received good reviews on this site. But this little guy blows everything else out of the water! My super dry eye area looks so amazing after having applied this for the last 2 days. It definitely took 5 years off from my eye area. I am going to purchase more and give to my parents. Just amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by LilaGirl

I'm not in love. I do love MAC's moisture lush, and I use it all the time. I got greedy and thought, "Hmm... maybe this will be EVEN BETTER!" But not so. It's good, and moisturizing ... but is a second runner up to MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by KATchMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. You put it on at night and in the morning your eyes are still soft and moist. I wouldn't put this on during the day, unless you like that "shiny" look on your eye lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

This is truly a great product! It's extra moisturizing and you need to use a very little amount, which goes a long way. Anything I put around my eyes causes the skin the burn, become red and irritated, this product glided on smooth, without ANY irritation, which is so rare for me. I knew I had found my HG eye moisturizer!!!!

I used this product overnight and woke up to see that the skin around my eyes was extremely moisturized and was so soft to the touch. I did my laugh test, as I usually do in the mornings, I smiled in the mirror, which causes my eyes to wrinkle a bit, and the effect was amazing, no wrinkles!! I dabbed on my usual concealer and hours later, the makeup around my eyes wasn't caking or creating crowe lines. If anyone is looking for a super moisturizing eye cream, THIS IS IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 8:24:00 AM More reviews by slb74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really is a great eye cream. It's a good consistency, and you only need a tiny dab. When I wake up in the mornings, the area under my eyes is so soft, and I've noticed that my under-eye concealer goes on much smoother now. I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome eye cream. I've been using it at night for a couple of weeks now and have noticed a huge difference in the skin around my eyes. I noticed a couple of weeks ago how dry my eyes looked. Since using this product, my skin is no longer dry. I use it at night because it's so thick. A little goes a long, long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup2

I've bought this product several times - it's my go to eye cream. The price is great, it lasts a while, and it doesn't bother my eyes. I wish the packaging was different because I don't particularly like sticking my finger in the container but that's the worst part about the product. I also LOVE buying stuff from Mario Badescue because I always get an awesome gift - I love getting the try me products (and they don't skimp on size either).

Update - 4/24/08- I've been on the hunt for a new eye cream because I feel like this wasn't doing enough for me. I'll keep looking but so far, this has been the best for me. I have super sensitive skin and the other products I've tried so far have irritated my eyes like there is no tomorrow. The Paula's Choice and Clinique products actually made me wake up in the middle of the night with itchy eyes - had to wash my eyes out.

Recommended for: anyone that has super sensitive skin and eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm in my late twenties, and I don't yet have any wrinkles or lines so I'm using this eye cream more as a preventive measure than anything else. It does a good job of moisturizing the eye area, and a little dab goes a long way.

I'm docking a lippie for the packaging, though -- I would prefer this product if it came in a (more hygenic) tube.