September 17, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would not buy this product again because i must continue on my quest for a pencil that does not smudge off of the waterline. But honostly its better than most ive tried. It doesnt give me raccoon eyes.... Well does but only abit. And i always walk with qtips in my makeup bag, so i periodically clean up any liner that had transferred. I think its a decent eye pencil. Especially for the price. I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as a water proof pencil. If anyone knows of one PLEEEEASE let me know :)

Update: i found one!! Flashy eyepencil by sephora.. Hg!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm truly disappointed. Usually Maybelline products never let me down but this honestly did. First of all, the packaging is very nice. Its very sleek, thin, and black. You twist the bottom to make the eyeliner stick come up just like you would with chap stick. The staying power of this is completely terrible. It does't last for 5 minutes. I apply it to my water line and by the time I finish my left eye, my right eye is already messed up. It doesn't apply well on the top lid either. It looks very messy and tacky. I don't recommend this product to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely loathe this eyeliner, it is the worst I have ever used. It ha no lasting power and it was broken when I got it...ugh

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by merl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Agreeing with most reviewers, this "waterproof" product doesn't even stay on my eyes. Within the first two days the pencil inside broke and keeps falling off when I open it. Colour payoff isn't any better than the cheapest cheap liner from a dollar store, save your money and buy something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner because it's said to be waterproof and smudgeproof. However, both claims were false; my eyeliner smeared way quicker than my old eyeliners would. The only thing I like about it is the pigmented color. I recommend the eyeliners by Revlon or Almay, they work so much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

PROS
- Smooth
- BLACK
- Stays put fairly well

CONS
- Doesn't last long (Maybe three weeks)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Senggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

maybelline said that this eyeliner is Smudge proof, Stay-put, and waterproof eyeliner.. but for me, it's smudge, not stay put and not waterproof at all.. it's easy to applied.. but after 3 hours later it's fade and smudge my under eye like raccoon.. it's not work for me at all and i never used this product again after that.. never buy this product again..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm satisfied with the price and quality. I use it mostly on my waterline and have never had an issue with the "raccoon eyes" look. It stays put and by the end of the day, while not all of it still remains (waterline always fades a little), it's still obvious that I'm wearing eyeliner. It's also perfect for the top lid. Glides on smoothy and blends well. I don't normally wear eyeliner in the summertime, so I cannot say how it withholds with heat. It is not waterproof as the description claims! It washes off easily during my night time face washing routine. It is definitely worth the price! :) would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

I really like the application, it goes on smoothly without tugging at my eye and the onyx shows up really black.

I find it doesn't last very long until it smudges though. It was really bad the first time I tried it so I used an eyeshadow primer around my eye and underneath before putting it on and it's not TOO bad, but it still smudges a little.

I might buy it again once I find a way to keep it from smudging since I like the price and the application.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This product claims it is waterproof, but it definitely is not. I bought this for my waterline, and boy did it smudged and run. I have to constantly retouch my waterline since it kept fading and if the weather gets to warm, I starting sweating and it runs.
Overall, not buying this again