Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

2.9

on 5/19/2013 8:58:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner. The colors I have used are nice and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I do have oily lids and it tends to feather and smear. It's a problem with all eyeliners so I stopped using this brand.

on 5/9/2013 5:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used to hate these types of eyeliner, but i dont know why, i fell in love with it!
Pros:
-Super duper pigmented and buildable!
-very easy packaging
-doesnt hurt my eyelids
-cheap and wallet friendly!
Cons:
-it is waterproof but..... It smudges when i wanted to curl my lashes /_-tends to break
-because of its big tip, i cant create the winged effect on my eye's outer v-line

on 4/26/2013 1:49:00 AM

As an eyeliner for the waterline, I'd rate it a 0.
However, it works decently elsewhere.

on 4/25/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised a lot of people don't like this product. I did some research on Maybelline eyeliners because I've heard they are the brand to go to for eyeliners. I wanted to try this one because I've heard good reviews about this product on other websites.

And so, I bought it, and I love it! It's creamy, easy to work with, smudge-proof, and water proof. When it comes to eyeliner for me, I need it to be smudge-proof, water-proof, long lasting, and black (pigmented). The only thing is, once you get near the end of the eyeliner, the twisty thingy is kinda.. jacked up. It still works don't get me wrong, but it sometimes will wind up, then drop back down. Still works though :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The only reason I would not buy this product again because i must continue on my quest for a pencil that does not smudge off of the waterline. But honostly its better than most ive tried. It doesnt give me raccoon eyes.... Well does but only abit. And i always walk with qtips in my makeup bag, so i periodically clean up any liner that had transferred. I think its a decent eye pencil. Especially for the price. I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as a water proof pencil. If anyone knows of one PLEEEEASE let me know :)

Update: i found one!! Flashy eyepencil by sephora.. Hg!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm truly disappointed. Usually Maybelline products never let me down but this honestly did. First of all, the packaging is very nice. Its very sleek, thin, and black. You twist the bottom to make the eyeliner stick come up just like you would with chap stick. The staying power of this is completely terrible. It does't last for 5 minutes. I apply it to my water line and by the time I finish my left eye, my right eye is already messed up. It doesn't apply well on the top lid either. It looks very messy and tacky. I don't recommend this product to anyone.

on 3/17/2013 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely loathe this eyeliner, it is the worst I have ever used. It ha no lasting power and it was broken when I got it...ugh

on 3/13/2013 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Agreeing with most reviewers, this "waterproof" product doesn't even stay on my eyes. Within the first two days the pencil inside broke and keeps falling off when I open it. Colour payoff isn't any better than the cheapest cheap liner from a dollar store, save your money and buy something else.

on 3/6/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this eyeliner because it's said to be waterproof and smudgeproof. However, both claims were false; my eyeliner smeared way quicker than my old eyeliners would. The only thing I like about it is the pigmented color. I recommend the eyeliners by Revlon or Almay, they work so much better.

PROS
- Smooth
- BLACK
- Stays put fairly well

CONS
- Doesn't last long (Maybe three weeks)