April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Rahrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I went into MAC looking for a nice nude-ey pink. I decided on this one, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I have extremely fair skin (perks of being born a ginger), but this seems to be a universally flattering shade. Even though it's a matte finish it's not overly drying, but you should definitely put a balm under it (it IS a matte lipstick after all). It doesn't make your lips look gross if they're a little chapped either. It lasts a REALLY long time (it holds up through eating), and it's really pigmented. It's my HG matte pink and I'll be repurchasing it probably forever unless they discontinue it, which, in that case, I'll buy up their whole stock. It may seem expensive, but compared to other brands (Benefit, Tarte, almost anything else at Sephora) it's a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

I love this! I wasn't really looking for a certain color when I walked into MAC, and I was about to leave and decided to try on the matte color. I instantly fell in love with it, and my boyfriend loved the color on me too. I have fair NC15/ NC20 skin, and this is a perfect nude/ pink that doesn't wash me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my favourite lipstick. I find it so hard to find pinks that look good on me and don't wash me out or look silly on my skintone (nc20) but this is perfect. It's a mid toned blue based pink. It's matte but I don't find it too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Hairisbeauty

This is wonderful! I would definitely buy it again :) Its pretty pink and glides smoothly across my lips :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by lauraanne06

You really can't go wrong with MAC lipsticks in general, but this one is definitely in my top favorites. This is my first matte lipstick from MAC so I was a little nervous about the finish. The wear is fantastic in my opinion. The color lasts on my lips all day (even through lunch!) I apply it once in the morning over a little lip balm and don't need to reapply all day. I just add another layer of balm or gloss as needed. The color is what I would describe as the perfect medium pink. I have fair skin and I do not find it too subtle or too "in your face". It has quickly become my everyday lipstick. It's a bit spendy but the tube will last you a long time. Overall it's worth the price, I may even dub it as my go-to pink lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Ummie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my fave matte lipsticks from Mac. Lovely pink colour, when apply on my lips, it glides smoothly. Definitely my everyday lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im in love with this beautiful color!!! It is a lovely matte pink that looks amazing with everything you put on. It stays on for a long long time and it doesnt make my lips dry. I love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by MissZ123

This is one of my favourite lipsticks of all times. You can never go wrong with this shade of pink. It's matte and stays on for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Shihr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been become a bit of a mac connoisseur lately. This lipstick is so incredible. I couldn't choose between this one and the pink plaid, I have olive undertones and this pink is just so flattering on my skin. I was concerned about the price of Mac's products but later came to realize that their products really aren't that expensive at all. My tarte lipstick was 26 dollars!
I am looking forward to buying two or three more colors soon. Yay Mac : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sophiemayw

I've recently become obsessed with MAC lipsticks and Please Me was a shade that I wasn't too sure on buying, as I don't like dark/bright colors as they don't suit me that well. Pales and pastels are more my thing, but saying that, this is quite a dark(er) pink compared to my other shades and it's quite wearable and is quite nice. But, as it's matte, it seems to just settle in my cracked lips even with vaseline under it and on top of it. I have to use gloss on top of it (MAC Lipglass) to make it not look horrible which is a bit of a pain but it is wearable.. I love MAC packaging regardless of what product it is and the price is hefty but affordable.