October 21, 2014 | 1347 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Diamond Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite glitter product ever!! Where has this been all my life!! It is beautiful as an eyeshadow or alone. I get a lot of comments when I wear it. My favorite is #4 which is the copperish gold color. I use that one a lot. The jar is very tiny, but a little goes a long way. The price is a bit high, especially for such a small jar, but it's worth every penny!! I will for sure be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by leakyleaky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When you want to feel glam, this is the stuff to put on your eyes...need to use a primer first or it won't last long though....Packaging could be better, but powders are always gonna be messy. FUN though!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by superpants312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish there was a "maybe" for "Would you buy this again?" because that's what I'd check.

First of all, the package is TINY. I ordered it from sephora.com and it is SO SMALL. I don't know what I was expecting, but $24 for that teeny package... it's like the size of an Urban Decay eyeshadow, only... powder.

Ok, small size aside, we all know size isn't everything. The product is worth it for the sheer uniqueness. I purchased "White Turquoise 7" and on the eyelid, it's a gorgeous subtle blue-white shimmer/glitter. I can't really classify it as a shimmer or a glitter, but it's ultrafine glitter. It's gorgeous worn sheer, I bet it's just as lovely over an eyeshadow to add a little something extra.

Bottom line... it's expensive, but gorgeous. Try to try it in a store so (A) you can see the size yourself (SMALL! to me) and (B) you can assess if you find it as gorgeous as I do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Mollybeanhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Oh. My. God.
These eyeshadows are unparalelled, as far as I'm concerned. The price seems outrageous, but really, it's worth it. I have this in #3 (true copper shimmer), and it's so gorgeous. It has amazing staying power (very surprising for a glittery product) and the color and texture is perfect. I can't say enough good things about this product, and I plan on buying one in every color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by pocky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I tested this on my hand and was instantly hypnotized by the sparkles. I swear I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sparkles. It was like looking at a million tiny winking stars. I haven't used this mixed with other powders for face or cheeks, only as eyeshadow. As other reviewers have noted, Diamond Powder is best applied to clean lids--the powder will not only adhere better but it looks best on its own. That said, this is simply too sparkly for me. It's only suitable for evening, and even then, only for the clubs. At 28, I think I'm just too old for this look. I can't justify spending this much money on a product I'll wear once or twice a year but for those who like and can get away with more flamboyant makeup, there's nothing else like this. Give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by princesslee924

I have #3 and #6 and let me tell you, THEY ARE AMAZING!! you've gotta get out there and buy these if you want a GORGEOUS, INCREDIBLY SPARKLY EYE GLITTER! I love eye makeup and have tried a dozen of different kinds of eye glitters and so far MAKE UP FOR EVER'S diamond powder is the very best (trust me, i've pretty much tried them all). Not only does it look amazing (and i get compliments of them everywhere i go) but it has great application, goes on super smooth and silky. It's also lightweight and once applied to the eyes, it stays put throughout the whole day (unlike some other glitters that comes off and end up all over your face in a couple hours). the price is a little expensive but looks can be decieving. the bottle looks small but when using, you'll see that one little bottle lasts A LONG TIME! i use this stuff pretty much everyday and i still have almost the entire bottle left!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use #3 and #6. Quality is excellent! Looks great alone or on eye shadow. Very sparkly - like tiny little twinkling stars. But definitely not garish. This will probably last for a long time, as a little goes a long way. Can be messy if you're not careful. Fun and very pretty eye makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by peachygirl83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AWESOME product! The amount is miniscule compared to its price but this little jar contains one of the most luminous glitter I've ever seen!!
I usually wear this when I go out with my friends or for special occasions because of its intensity. I use a brush and apply it along the rims of my bottom lashes and it just gives you that sultry look. Fun product but
needs to do something with the packaging because the glitter tends to flies
all over the place when I open it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Kurt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuffs is some sort of powder eyeshadow with glitters on it. Looks utterly amazing when I tried it on the back of my hand. Then I made the worst mistake the next morning trying to put it on with a brush on top of my eyeshadow. Looks completely hideous. Gave it another go the next day, apply it with my fingers with no shadow whatsoever underneath and wow.... I got compliments on it all day people keep asking where I get it and whether its shadow/glitters seperate or all-in-one. Its much much more "glittery" then most glitters, and yet extremely wearble of course you can pile it up for a more dramatic effect. I got it in #4, which is a gold/orangy colour best to wear it with funky colour liners I wear it with purple/green liner and it looks simplt stunning. A bit expensive tho since you only get a tiny pot but will definitely re-purchase I'll go an every colour available..... hooked....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is really expensive considering you get a tiny little jar of glitters. When unscrewing the cap, you need to be careful cause the powder can spill over real easily. The SA told me that it's expensive compared to its predecessor "glitters" cause this is made from synthetic mother of pearl. The powder definitely goes on finer and smoother. There's an iridiscent glow in each sparkle which gives a more 3D effect. However I won't repurchase cause it's way too expensive and I regretted buying a jar of this for RM65 (US18). I can get colourful look-alike glitters like this in cheap accessory stores for just US$1.