July 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

This really is a must have! Forget the 210! This one is SO much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is a MUST HAVE. The hairs are sooo soft, and it's really great for applying eyeliner- whether it's a gel/cream or what have you. It's awesome. You can do so much with this brush. You can make your line thick or thin. It's really up to you. I highly recommend this brush. I had an AVON eyeliner brush, and it works just as fine, but the hairs were a bit too firm for me. The MAC 209 brush offers firmness with a soft feel. It's absolutely perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great brush to achieve either a thick or a thin line!
Very easy to use....(much easier than angled brushes!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress

Best eyeliner brush hands down. I was going to buy #210 but it was out of stock at my local Mac counter, so I picked #209. I think it's totally the beast for applying gel eyeliner and doing the wing shape thing. I assume # 210 is as good if not better.
I prefer #209 over #266, which I own to, but use mostly for filling my brows. I will not buy it again though, since with good care it will last me forever. Unless I lose it... but geez! I don't wanna think of that lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite brush for applying gel liner. I used to use the bent Sonia Kashuk liner brush, but the 209 brush allows for a much more precise line.

I bought it as part of the Naughty Noir MAC Holiday 2009 collection from CCO. The entire kit was $29 and came with Black Track fluidline, the 209, Shimmertime pigment jar, and Zoomlash mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this brush! It is the only brush I use to apply my blacktrack fluid line. I've had it for yearsss. If I had to guess, it'd probably be 5 years??? Well asides from that, it hasn't shed or anything. The handle faded and the number is gone, but the performance of the brush is still great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

although i love this brush, i don't want to shell out more $$$ on another one of these...my least expensive brushes are just fine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is THE brush for eyeliner. I use it daily for my fluidline to line my upper eyelid. It gives a precise line you can make it as thick or thin as you like depending on the angle you have it in. I can't live without this for my upper eyeliner. This gets washed daily and retains shape, It doesn't lose any fibers and I've been using it for a few years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:01:00 AM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST eye liner brush I've used in a long while. I got this from the MAC MAgic, Mirth & Mischief Collection: Do-The-Trick Buff and Line Brush Bag! Some people use an angled brush, and I don't understand why. With this brush, it allows you to line the eyes with precicion and ease! It is best used with cream or liquid liners. The fibres are firm, so they hold up when apply liner. I would repurchase this brush any day!

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ewager17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this brush. Have been using is with MAC fluidline in Dipdown. I am loving it so far. I haven't washed it yet though, i am a bit worried about it splaying after reading some of the reviews. So far...it works great.