October 1, 2014 | 2084 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by neelofur

use it in the shower. Great for exfoliation! Works better than some of the more expensive brands. Been using for years and havent found anything as good. Will continue to exfoliate face with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my goto scrub! The apricot beads in this scrub exfoliates very nicely and makes my skin very soft and smooth after rinsing! The scent is neutral in my opinion; it doesn't smell pleasing but it also doesn't smell terrifying. I usually use this scrub before I use my cleanser because this scrub will help the cleanser become more foamy and thick! The price is very cheap as I can get a large jar of this product for around $5, which will last me about 4-6 months. I also prefer the jar packaging over the squeeze tube since the cap on the squeeze tube will accumulate water if you keep it in your shower/bathtub. I wouldn't say it can get rid of blackheads and blemishes though. Overall, I will definitely repurchase this and I recommend this product for those who want a scrub that will do its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

Love this particular scrub from St. Ives. It works very well to exfoliate. Mix this with a cleanser for a better clean and smoother glide as the texture of this scrub may be hard to move smoothly around the face while cleansing. Good grainy texture but may be a bit harsh for those with very sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaMSW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Seriously, who hasn't used this product at some point? I love the squeeze tube for my face, and the big tub to use as a body scrub in the shower. Love love love this product! Smells good, doesn't leave skin tight or greasy, just enough grit, creamy and cleansing. Just a classic option for a good exfoliant.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by StaceyIsSpecial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scrub is incredibly soft and light. It is not scratchy or uncomfortable when rubbing in and is very easy to clean off when done. I have had a bad experience with various facial scubs in the past where they have left my face stinging afterwards, this scrub however made my skin feel fresh and clean. Why my face was totally dry after use, the skin was super soft and had a refreshing glow to it. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lftyexo14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before using Neutrogena, this product worked wonders. I didn't have dry patches, had less blackheads, very less acne & and smoother skin. Up until I got to neutrogena... Yeah, my mom should really take me a dermatologist 😭😭😭

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't own this product, but I used the original one a couple times before I went to school for Master Esthetics. I'll write the same review I did for that one. Unfortunately, this is a product most people have used on their face. Everyones facial skin is fragile, and delicate. The particles in this are too big and sharp for that skin. I would say MAYBE this would be ok for the feet, but that's a big maybe. This stuff can cause small cuts on your skin that can lead to infection, or even permanent damage. That's just a fact. I've even read people use this as a cleanser twice a day! When looking for an exfoliator, its best if you can actually feel it in your fingers. If you can't, you want to find something with really small scrubbers, round in diameter. Even if it's a really good exfoliator, you only want to exfoliate 2-3 a week. Over exfoliating can cause break outs, unwanted dryness, and sometimes even damage. Needless to say this is a horrible product, and shouldn't be sold anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't get to Finnish my last review but like I was saying IM IN LOVE it's the best if you are having random break outs and ur usual stuff is not working try this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this with a friend at Walmart for just a little over $3; we were both breaking out, but new to the world of acne-fighting products. The first time I tried it on, I splashed water on my face and put the amount of product similar to how much toothpaste I put on my toothbrush. When I rubbed it onto my face, it hurt. I had to be very gentle because the crushed nutshells were sharp. My face, though, felt LIKE A BABY'S BOTTOM when I washed it off. My pimples were suddenly tiny, and basically from then, I became obsessed with it. (Like, literally. In love.)

I use this about 3 times a week at night c: Whenever I am cringing about the patch of small pimples on my face, I use this and KA-BAM they look much less noticeable. Yes, my mild acne is still present as can be, but I cannot imagine living without this trust ole thing. St. Ives, I love you.

My skin care routine (for nights where I use this product): 1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub, 2. Avon Toner Pads, 3. Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, 4. Clean&Clear Persa-Gel 5. Sometimes I don't apply acne treatment because this already has a lot of strength, if you know what I mean.

Overall, LOVE. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This did not clear up any blemishes, in fact, it only made my skin worse. I used this once before my skin became very oily and I had a breakout. I tried it with high hopes, but I ended up giving it to a friend who wanted to give it a chance. I was surprised because I had great experiences with other St. Ive's products, but this product was just too harsh for my skin.