December 21, 2014 | 1297 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by milpetrov

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Old, renowned and high quality product for hand care. Favorite of many generations. Simple and charming package.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm 13, and I've used this since I was 7 (mum wanted to get me into skincare early as she thought I was going to get her dry skin, which I did) but I stopped using it for about a year there, tending to use expensive ones I got for Christmas and Nivea Soft (not at thick as this one and can be used for a daytime mosturiser if a thin layer is applied and really rubbed in) when I ran out if them. But I haven't had any mosturiser the past few months (been so busy I kept on forgetting to pick some up) and my skin has been at it's worst for a few days there. It's been so dry around my mouth, and especially my nose (were I get dry often) and top of cheeks, where you would highlight (where I never get dry). My foundation would stick and clog up and come off round these patches and I just looked terrible and was so paranoid and embarrassed (I have anxiety and very bad self esteem) and even with no foundation it was so noticeable. I got this again two days ago remembering my love for it and after applying a thick layer a few hours before bed, my skin is better than is been on a long time after using it ONCE!!!! Best cream ever. I had no more dry skin in the morning. I don't know if it's the German on or the Mexican one, but it's thick And creamy and purchased in the UK. smells really nice. Obviously wouldn't use as a day time mosturiser due to thickness (I got the light mosturiser by simple the same day I got the Nivea since it sinks into your skin almost straight away so I can apply my primer and makeup straight after) but it's amazing for night time. I felt an immediate difference and even my best friend who saw my skin when it was so dry, commented on how much better, smoother and softer it looked. Will never stop buying it again it's fantastic!! And only like 1.30 or something (under 1.50 anyway) for a small tub that last a good few months and works better and faster than any cream I've ever used and probably the cheapest too. Immediate results to be expected. I feel a lot more confident than I have in a while thanks to buying this again. I. LOVE. IT!!!!! GO AND BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is a staple for every girl to own. This is no doubt the best cream out there. I love to use it as a body cream after I shave or after my shower (my skin tends to be very dry after I shower.) I have the one made in Germany, so I do not know about the Mexico one, but I absolutely love this. I have tried everything - from cheap, to very expensive and this one does the trick.

Not a huge fan of the tin can, it opens wayyy to easy and I am afraid it might open in my bag when I bring it around. I might have to buy the smaller one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the pocket size of this years ago on a whim at Rite Aid. Years later, it's somewhere on or near me. It is the ultimate on the go ash buster. it is not my main moisturizer however if my elbow is looking a little dry, if the winter has chapped my nose, if my feet are looking a little crusty, a dab of this will do the trick in making my skin look moist and supple. Since I don't use it on a large area of skin, I cannot really comment on greasiness. But I'm pretty sure that if you had anything more oily than normal skin, you wouldn't want to use this as anything more than a below the neck moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I love the little travel-size tin, it's so adorable! The cream itself is very thick and emollient. I could never use this on my oily, acneic face, but I love it for my dry feet and elbows. The scent is fairly strong, but I've realized it reminds me of my nana so I like it. I do think a squeezeable tube would be easier and more hygienic, but this little guy is so cute! The price was right, too - this was about a dollar for one ounce.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by 190evo2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always used expensive skin care products and thought I couldn't live without my Eve Lom cleanser until I had to unexpectedly stay overnight at my parents house. My mother uses Nivea and when I went to the bathroom all I could find was a bar of soap and a tub of Nivea. There was no way I was going to use soap on my face so I used the Nivea in the same way I use Eve Lom (no muslin cloth so a flannel had to do), and with a feeling of dread and an expectation my skin would break out, I went to bed. I woke up in the morning to see and feel the best skin I've had since being a child. No spots and those I had disappeared overnight. No greasiness, no dryness, no flakes, and a beautiful even peachy tone. It was impressive. My skin was problematic, sensitive, spot prone, oily and then red/flaky and since using Nivea, my skin is perfectly behaved. Its normal. I love it. Admittedly a couple of times a week I still deep cleanse with Eve Lom and then moisturise with Nivea, but other than that, its Nivea all the way.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried using this creme only to be disappointed. It's rather thick and tacky so it's a bit hard to apply. I ended up rubbing it between two hands before I applied to my face. It worked wonderfully under my makeup. The downside is that it felt extremely heavy. After a few days of use, my skin started to break out. I have dry, sensitive skin that rarely has a blemish. I also tried using this on my hands and feet. It's okay for that. I have just used better.
Pro's: Cheap, easy to find, smells good
Cons: causes breakout, thick and heavy, hard to apply

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont normally like anything thick, sticky or greasy in a lotion or cream. I decided to try to use this on my heels. I have been having issues with calluses and skin peeling and becoming sore. Also it just looks nasty if I want to wear sandals/ flip flops (which i do constantly in the summer time). I bought the little tin for $1 to try putting on my feet at night with socks. After 5 days it has def made a difference. Its almost quit peeling all together and the skin is MUCH softer and calluses are going away. My feet look normal again. I also think I will start using this some on my legs when they feel too dry. I will buy again and I really like the little tin it comes in the smaller size so I will buy both that and a tub of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin but around my nose are gets very dry patchy and flaky, so applying this (in winter time of course) is definitely a life saver!
It smells amazing and I have a huge tub of it on my dresser and I'm 1/4 of the way through it after 2 years.
It is also very cheap for a large tub of this! Maybe around 2 for something which would last me around 8 years (but obviously I'm not gonna keep it for that long. That'd be gross.)
I don't know about using this on the oily parts of my skin but I guess if I did it wouldn't break me out as It hasn't broken me out around my nose.

Will repurchase if and when I run out aha!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As many of you, I grew up with this cream. In my country every woman has a tin of this on her vanity. We know why we keep on using it, it moisturises, keeps your skin soft, makes all of your dry patches go away AND has a very nice scent. Even in winter, I dare to use it on my face after a facial. It's just how we do it here, we think good skin care is the best way to look your prettiest. My love affair with Nivea cream will never end.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No