Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 1/17/2015 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product. I work at a nursing home so I'm constantly washing my hands which leaves them rough and dry. This works wonders on my hands and it has a pleasant smell, almost like sunscreen.

on 1/10/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product, because moisturize my skin and makes it stay super soft. It is good for all types of skin , My skin is very sensitive and it works amazing and does not irritate my skin at all.

on 1/8/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This moisturizer is pretty good. I used to put it on before bed every single night and it was okay, mind you I do have eczema. This cream did sting sometimes when I put it on my hands. If you use this stuff like crazy, it'll probably get the job done. The only thing I didn't really like was how heavy and oily it was on my skin. Definitely don't use it on your face unless you have extremely dry skin. I absolutely love the packaging of this product. You don't have to worry about using too much of it because you are in control.

on 1/6/2015 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this because people were raving about using cold cream as a makeup remover. That didn't work.

I used it as an all over body moisturiser. That didn't work either. It is thick and difficult to spread around, even on slightly damp skin.

Once I slathered this all over my feet and broke into new shoes. For the first time, I had NO chaffing or blisters from new shoes! I think because this doesn't exactly sink in completely, it creates this emollient layer that sits on top of your skin, and it works like a lubricant between your skin and shoes. Best use I can find for it for now :)

on 12/31/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I liked it at first but now i only use it to remove eyemakeup. I think its too greasy for the face
.. and like most creams its very hard to rub in... which is why i prefer lotions. I do feel bad giving it a negative review because its so popular in europe.. but if you like very thick creams this one is good.. probably better than eucerin or vaseline

on 12/15/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this every night. I rub it in completely and then fall asleep. The price is fantastic. You get a huge jar for 8.00. This makes my skin feel super soft. Not oily. I rub this all over my eye lids and lips. It really helps with dry skin. The smell is the only thing that I don't like

on 12/7/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this cream ever since I was born. My family has used it for years so naturally I used this through my years until now. Don't get me wrong, I love how it makes my skin look and feel soft without clogging my pores but I want to try other products out there such as Sukin and Natural Instinct which both have very natural moisturizers that have no mineral oil or propylene glycol. It's been months since I haven't used the product but i've recently found good use of my left out nivea cold cream as a make up remover pre-cleanse. It works amazing!!

on 12/1/2014 12:40:00 PM

HG of HGs for me. Always by my side. I use only the German version.

on 11/17/2014 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

My mother has sworn by this for as long as I can remember. I don't think you can expect much better from a drugstore product at this price point.

on 11/13/2014 7:23:00 AM

Oh what an excellent cream..., i have extremely dry skin from head to toe&i put this cream on my feet&hands every night before& its excellent facial night cream also. i will always buy this cream.&just remember you dont need all that expensive creams&lotions from macys, j.c.penneys etc.