October 22, 2014 | 1008 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Cleansing Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by gsbn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good cleanser. It smells sooooooo good, and feels luxurious. It removes everday makeup well, but if I have a lot on I may have to cleanse twice to get it all. I also like that it is safe to use around the eye area, so that if I have panda eyes in the morning I can do my eyes and face in one! Just a quick swipe and I'm, good to go. My only complaint is that the lid has a tendency to break, meaning you have to remember to seal it before travelling, or you can end up with cleanser on everyting... I reccommend using this with the Decleor Tonifying Lotion, as you can feel as though there is some cleanser left on your face, but the toner takes that right off and leaves your face fresh and dry. I am on my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. To be honest I was going to get the cleansing gel (I think that's what's recommended for oily skin) but this was on sale on Strawberrynet and after all the positive reviews I had to try it out.

I really like the smell - it reminds me of tea (a mixture of jasmine and earl grey - my favourites) with a hint of florals. It doesn't foam at all (which I was initially skeptical of) but after two weeks of twice daily use I'm hooked.

I apply a really small dollop (about the size of a large pea) and massage it into my face. The product almost seems to absorb into the skin as you massage. I either wash it off with a splash of water (don't go all out trying to clean up all traces of the stuff - just enough to get the residual fluid off) then dab my face with a towel, or after I apply a mask I like to wipe the cleansing milk off with a cotton pad. It cleans suprisingly well but I do think you need to follow up with a toner (I'm using Decleor's Mattifying toner) to get the last traces of dirt/makeup off.

I'm used to the other facial cleansers that leave my face feeling tight after washing so it's lovely to find something that makes my skin soft and smelling gorgeous.

Online it's significantly cheaper than what it is in the shops so I'd recommend going to strawberrynet or the like. Will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Ameliaflashtart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

A lightly scented cleansing fluid. It easily removes light eye and face make up and rinses off with warm water. Pleasant to use and simplifies a routine. Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by annelau

I have sensitive skin with slighly oily t-zone. I have tried both the cleansing milk and cleansing cream. I would say cleansing milk has better cleansing power and more suitable for warmer and more humid days. Both products are good and can remove light eye makeup.

[update on 30 Aug 2010]
I've changed my mind about this cleansing milk. I stay in air-con all day long. Most cleansing products are either too dry, too harsh or not cleansing well...except this. It cleans well and not drying. I like to use this in spring, summer and autumn, and use Cleansing Cream in winter or colder days. Highly recommend this to ladies with sensitive (oily, combo, or slighly dry) skin. If you have very dry skin, you may like the texture of Cleansing Cream more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by junior09

Ok, this is the best cleanser I have ever used so far. It's my holy grail. Too bad Sephora stopped carry Decleor. I haven't used it for a year and I have tried countless different brands but still haven't found any that even come near this one. Best best best cleanser ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I have been using this product on and off for about eight weeks, purchased solely on the high ratings here on MUA. I have 50+ combo, acneic dehydrated skin with aging issues as well so I need a product that will not break me out or dry me out. Good fortune allowed me to find a 400 ml bottle for the price of 200, the bottle is sturdy and I like the fact that there is a flip cap with a tiny hole that does not dispense too much product. You really only need the size of a quarter, I like to apply this to dry face, tissue off and repeat. I finish with a heavy spritzing of thermal water and blot with a towel to remove any residue. The scent is lovely, I normally have issues with botanicals but so far so good. EDIT April 2/10 I have been using this six months now and the bottle is nearly gone. Still loving it as much as ever. This has been a bad winter with my menopausal skin issues and Decleor passed with flying colours. No irritation - no breakouts - it just does what it needs to do and makes it a pleasant experience. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Illuminous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have bad, oily, acne-prone skin, but whilst i was doing my make-up course, this was my cleansing product of choice. i love cream cleansers, but a lot don't agree with my skin. but this is one cream cleanser i really adore, & i know a lot of people do too. it smells beautiful & i don't find it greasy. it's clean, moist, & lovely. i'm not sure about the ingredients, but in the times that i have used this, i've really enjoyed it. i know it has essential oils, & they smell beautiful; whether they're good for your skin or not. ;) this is recommended for all skin types. in regards to usage, i like to apply it to dry skin (no wetting of the face), & then wipe it off with a cotton pad, or tone it off with toner. the first method is a good idea for those of you with dry skin, because as you may know water can be very drying. if you are prone to breakouts like moi, in my opinion i don't think it will really do anything to improve them, but i don't think it will make them worse either. it's just a lovely, luxurious, cream cleanser. although, it IS up to the individual & their skin. p.s. my mum thinks it smells beautiful, & it made her skin soft too. ;) she has dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by utopiancity

Definitely an HG! It smells so beautiful (creamy florals), and it cleanses so gently and leaves skin feeling moisturized, cleansed and lightly fragrant. The bottle will definitely last you a white because you only need around a quarter-sized amount. Massage it over your face. The bottle says to clean it off with a cotton pad, but I prefer washing it off with warm water and it works just as well. It IS pricey though, but definitely worth the money. I imagine it would be heavenly to use especially in the cold, dry winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by milchu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE Decleor cleansing milk. I decided to give it a try after reading all the MUA reviews. Thank you everyone! It leaves my skin clean and soft, not dry and no residue. Plus it smells heavenly, feels like pampering myself every time I wash my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by malishka31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I have sensitive cheeks, prone to dryness and oily t zone prone to blackheads. Well this stuff is sooooo smoothing and relaxing and yet it cleans away all the gunk and leaves my skin soft and supple with NO TIGHTNESS.

My only beef is that the flip top of the cap doesnt easily align with the upper hole and I can not close the bottle- this has happend to two bottles so far.