April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

My favourite hair serum. Doesn't make your hair greasy or oliy (because it's silicon-based), puts down frizz and also works great when you use it pre-straightening, with your heat protector (I use L'anze smoother straightening balm). The scent is great, I use it every day, multiple times a day and I still can't get enough of the scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by zeaxkr

Pro - For me none.

Con - Bad Smell, Acne prone, make my hair feel heavy & icky

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by bubblewarped

I am super late on this one, but wow, instant love! My hair is armpit length and virgin, but paradoxically both thick/coarse (I'm Asian) and fragile/damage-prone. I haven't tried every hair serum out there, but the ones I have were either pointless and forgettable or downright icky -- granted, this is the first "salon-quality" serum I've splurged on (even then, I just got the small travel bottle to test-drive) but I was blown away by how my typically dry, damaged ends became silky and touchable within about 0.5 seconds of applying... like I just walked out of the salon. I use volumizing sprays that can be a bit drying, so after styling, I rub a bit of the serum (a little smaller than a nickel) onto my palms and smooth over the last 2/3 of my hair. Then I smooth the rest over my crown to tame the frizz. I don't need more than that and it immediately sinks in, leaving my hair sufficiently moisturized, manageable and softer than I thought was possible at this point, sans greasiness and without weighing my locks down -- important because I don't have the densest of hair, and I *hate* having sticky hands after touching my hair. I also used to have a big problem with my hair tangling underneath hoodies and jacket collars, but no longer! And brushing is no longer a practice in masochism! The scent, while not unpleasant (to me), is a little strong and does lingers a bit. While expensive, I definitely will be repurchasing when I run out of the travel size!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jellybean813

Amazing product! Great for thick hair especially in humidity. Makes my hair soft, manageable, smooth and not greasy at all! Definitely overpriced in salons but if you go to Costco it is a great deal. Huge bottle 12oz for $25. Will last wayyy over a year. I live in Florida and it makes a huge difference!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I tried this and applied it to the ends of my hair.... Unfortunately when my long hair touched the skin around my neck and face when the wind blew - the product made my face itch. I had an allergic reaction to this product. I broke out in tiny bumps around my collar bone, neck and cheeks. I gave my product away. Too bad... It smelled nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Karinnne

I dye my hair a lot and have damaged hair, my hair without this is dry! This does wonders, I have been using it for years. A little pricey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this when I really needed it as one of the other reviewers wrote. It worked great as hair therapy when I needed it a lot.

My hair was damaged from too much frying from hair products, straighteners, curlers and this helped "revive" my hair a bit.

It is expensive but I will try again in the future forsure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I used this when my hair was completely damaged and it def made a difference.

You notice a difference right after using it! It helps hair to be silky and shiny.

Limit the amount you use or your hair will look greasy

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

I used to use this a lot in college. It was a very popular item back in the days and almost all of my friends used this. After these years, I had tried so many different hair serum and realized that this one is too greasy and the fragrance is too strong. I think this flares up blemishes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

love the smell. I use it after taking shower.