November 1, 2014 | 749 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Au The Vert (Green Tea)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 4:42:00 AM More reviews by SanguineApple

I've been using this scent for years now. It's a crisp but not too sharp scent, and it lasts all day. It's green tea and citrus, but not overpowering at all. It's lovely, especially at the end of the day when you're tired and you happen to catch the scent again. It keeps me feeling awake and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Hitchy01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very subtle. A nice floral-y, slightly powdery scent that isn't overwhelming. Very feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by dustgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wear Eau Parfumee Colone au the vert by Bulgari. It's perfect for a low maintenance (I wish) girl like me, it has a fresh green tea aroma reminiscent of a spring day at the beach. I get compliments on it all the time. The bottle is elegant and looks pretty sitting on my dresser.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by EMarie

At first I loved this perfume. Then it changed after a few months and I didn't care for the scent any longer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

an all-time favorite. it's just beautiful and delicious. a perfect fresh, clean but warm summer fragrance. love bvlgari bottles too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I know I'm in the minority here, but I didn't care for this scent. It's a strong green tea scent, too strong, IMO. It has that "department store" smell on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by marymary

i love oriental, heady scents but sometimes i crave something fresher and lighter. this is a tea fragrance, lemony with a distinctive bitter orange note. its well put together, not sharp and lasts a good few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Nicki

I've been wearing this for about 7 years and always come back to it when I'm in between favorites. It's just very clean light, like you're freshly bathed. A big plus for me, the queen of allergies, is that it doesn't aggravate my sinuses!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jenna861

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this was very over priced but, I will pay anything for a great fragrance so I bought it...I got lots of compliments on it...I never got tired of it...and actually finished the whole bottle which never happens...I do wish that it would last a little longer on my olive colored skin...It is really pretty...light but not too floral...it reminds me of a lighter ck truth...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2002 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. The only fragrance that my fiance calls sexy. It's a very clean smell but slightly spicy. I adore it and never feel overdone in it.