April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

an all-time favorite. it's just beautiful and delicious. a perfect fresh, clean but warm summer fragrance. love bvlgari bottles too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I know I'm in the minority here, but I didn't care for this scent. It's a strong green tea scent, too strong, IMO. It has that "department store" smell on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by marymary

i love oriental, heady scents but sometimes i crave something fresher and lighter. this is a tea fragrance, lemony with a distinctive bitter orange note. its well put together, not sharp and lasts a good few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Nicki

I've been wearing this for about 7 years and always come back to it when I'm in between favorites. It's just very clean light, like you're freshly bathed. A big plus for me, the queen of allergies, is that it doesn't aggravate my sinuses!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jenna861

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this was very over priced but, I will pay anything for a great fragrance so I bought it...I got lots of compliments on it...I never got tired of it...and actually finished the whole bottle which never happens...I do wish that it would last a little longer on my olive colored skin...It is really pretty...light but not too floral...it reminds me of a lighter ck truth...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2002 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. The only fragrance that my fiance calls sexy. It's a very clean smell but slightly spicy. I adore it and never feel overdone in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lovely scent and on me, the green tea is very noticeable. A great scent that is not too strong, and I would say that this is more of a classic, sophisticated scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 1:15:00 AM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sharp green tea. Blech. Fresh scents just aren't my thing. This isn't bad, just boring. There are so many other more interesting fragrances out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2001 12:47:00 PM More reviews by mercurygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Some of the other reviews here seem to be referring to Bulgari's other scents, not Eau Parfumee. Just to clarify, Eau Parfumee is Bulgari's green tea scent; Bulgari Pour Femme is the floral one based on jasmine tea; and Bulgari Blu is the newest, gingery one. (There's also Bulgari Black, a powdery, black-tea scent.)

I've worn Eau Parfumee for several years and it's a staple in my fragrance wardrobe. It doesn't smell like most other green tea scents. It has cardamom and white pepper notes, and accordingly smells spicy, but in a very CLEAN way. The green-tea note is in there, but underlying these. I think Eau Parfumee is a great daytime fragrance.

P.S. Don't worry, I haven't misspelled the jeweler/perfumer's name. A lot of people spell it as it appears on the packaging (Bvlgari), which is a recreation of the way it would have looked if carved in stone by the ancient Romans. They made the letter U to look like V because it's mighty hard to form rounded letters with a chisel and a piece of rock.;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2001 5:29:00 PM More reviews by BethInAlaska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

while I am not a fan of florals, this one is one of the most interesting and lovely florals I have had the opportunity to own. Very pretty, unusual and well rounded. Different, too - lasts forever and is strong, so spray lightly!!
I wouldn't buy it again only because its just "not me"