Bulgari Au The Vert (Green Tea)

4.1

I've been using this scent for years now. It's a crisp but not too sharp scent, and it lasts all day. It's green tea and citrus, but not overpowering at all. It's lovely, especially at the end of the day when you're tired and you happen to catch the scent again. It keeps me feeling awake and fresh.

on 8/19/2003 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very subtle. A nice floral-y, slightly powdery scent that isn't overwhelming. Very feminine.

on 5/30/2003 1:39:00 AM

I wear Eau Parfumee Colone au the vert by Bulgari. It's perfect for a low maintenance (I wish) girl like me, it has a fresh green tea aroma reminiscent of a spring day at the beach. I get compliments on it all the time. The bottle is elegant and looks pretty sitting on my dresser.

on 5/9/2003 8:58:00 AM

At first I loved this perfume. Then it changed after a few months and I didn't care for the scent any longer

on 2/23/2003 12:40:00 PM

an all-time favorite. it's just beautiful and delicious. a perfect fresh, clean but warm summer fragrance. love bvlgari bottles too.

on 2/4/2003 4:15:00 PM

I know I'm in the minority here, but I didn't care for this scent. It's a strong green tea scent, too strong, IMO. It has that "department store" smell on my skin.

on 1/3/2003 11:04:00 AM

i love oriental, heady scents but sometimes i crave something fresher and lighter. this is a tea fragrance, lemony with a distinctive bitter orange note. its well put together, not sharp and lasts a good few hours.

on 12/13/2002 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been wearing this for about 7 years and always come back to it when I'm in between favorites. It's just very clean light, like you're freshly bathed. A big plus for me, the queen of allergies, is that it doesn't aggravate my sinuses!

on 5/1/2002 11:54:00 AM

I thought this was very over priced but, I will pay anything for a great fragrance so I bought it...I got lots of compliments on it...I never got tired of it...and actually finished the whole bottle which never happens...I do wish that it would last a little longer on my olive colored skin...It is really pretty...light but not too floral...it reminds me of a lighter ck truth...

on 4/15/2002 12:40:00 AM

Love this stuff. The only fragrance that my fiance calls sexy. It's a very clean smell but slightly spicy. I adore it and never feel overdone in it.

Popular Fragrances