August 22, 2014 | 1251 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Au The Vert (Green Tea)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Hitchy01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very subtle. A nice floral-y, slightly powdery scent that isn't overwhelming. Very feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by dustgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wear Eau Parfumee Colone au the vert by Bulgari. It's perfect for a low maintenance (I wish) girl like me, it has a fresh green tea aroma reminiscent of a spring day at the beach. I get compliments on it all the time. The bottle is elegant and looks pretty sitting on my dresser.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by EMarie

At first I loved this perfume. Then it changed after a few months and I didn't care for the scent any longer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

an all-time favorite. it's just beautiful and delicious. a perfect fresh, clean but warm summer fragrance. love bvlgari bottles too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 4:15:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I know I'm in the minority here, but I didn't care for this scent. It's a strong green tea scent, too strong, IMO. It has that "department store" smell on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by marymary

i love oriental, heady scents but sometimes i crave something fresher and lighter. this is a tea fragrance, lemony with a distinctive bitter orange note. its well put together, not sharp and lasts a good few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Nicki

I've been wearing this for about 7 years and always come back to it when I'm in between favorites. It's just very clean light, like you're freshly bathed. A big plus for me, the queen of allergies, is that it doesn't aggravate my sinuses!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jenna861

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this was very over priced but, I will pay anything for a great fragrance so I bought it...I got lots of compliments on it...I never got tired of it...and actually finished the whole bottle which never happens...I do wish that it would last a little longer on my olive colored skin...It is really pretty...light but not too floral...it reminds me of a lighter ck truth...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2002 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. The only fragrance that my fiance calls sexy. It's a very clean smell but slightly spicy. I adore it and never feel overdone in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lovely scent and on me, the green tea is very noticeable. A great scent that is not too strong, and I would say that this is more of a classic, sophisticated scent.