MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon ] [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a Studio Fix C6 and this is a really good contouring bronzer for me. Being such a natural tan/dark "caramela", its so hard to find bronzers that actually show up on my skin that don't just add shimmer. This is a nice, warmed color than I add on my cheeks, temples, chin, and forehead for a summer glow. It's my FAVORITE msf out of 3!

on 4/22/2009 12:51:00 AM

LOVE this bronzer! It gives me the most natural bronze glow on my NC25 skin. I'd use a stippling brush swipe over the blush/bronzer and dab it on my cheek or contouring area. Definitely worth the $$ since you only use so little of it.

I had heard a lot about this MSF....when my counter sold out, I decided I'd snatch it up online....I'm sooo glad I did. If i want that "I'm wearing makeup but I dont want to look like I am" kind of deal (lol), then I just apply foundation and this. Honestly, it's such a pretty rosey-bronze glow, I can't gush enough about it. Texture....awesome. It's not chunky or anything. If this ever gets repromoted again, i'm totally getting one. I know MSF's aren't for everyone....but I love 'em and this one especially <3

on 4/17/2009 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

For reference I'm nc30/35 nw30 studio fix c4. I had such high expectations for this bronzer, especially with everyone raving about it on mua and youtube I thought it's be spectacular but as with everything else, this one didn't really live up to the hype. i liked Nars Laguna better.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Oooh man, I can't believe I didn't buy So Ceylon when it first came out! I just got my hands on it, and this is the PERFECT bronzer for me! I have problems with a lot of things turning orangey on me, and this MSF doesn't at all! I would love to have backups of this, because it's just beautiful! I dust it over my shoulders and collar bone too and it just gives me a glow!
I love, love, love this! I am so sad that it's DC - but I will def. be looking for backups anyway!

Gorgeous! I love this MSF. I sold all my other MSFs but this one is a keeper.

I love this as a bronzer! Im NC30-NC35. I apply a few coats of this and its perfect. This is one of my favorites right now along with Nars Casino. Would rec to anyone looking for a more pigmented bronzer (I used Mac golden and refined golden before and they were not nearly as pigmented). LOVE!

on 3/12/2009 2:28:00 PM

I'm NW20 and a light touch on the cheeks and temples goes a long way. I also found that it can be used it as an eyeshadow, it's not sold as an e/s but its very pretty matched with expensive pink or sable.

During the winter it's been HG and wish I bought another one!

on 3/7/2009 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a NW25 and love to use this as a bronzer. It gives that beautiful golden bronzey tone to skin with the added benefit of the glow of the mineral powders.

on 3/7/2009 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is amazing! I really thought it was going to be too dark for me (NC20) but once the SA put it on me, I was hooked! This is probably my new favorite MSF. It makes me look like I have a natural glow which is nice when you have rather fair skin. I will definitely buy this again!

Popular Bronzers