November 24, 2014 | 1588 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As much as I love CG blushes, I didn't like this, had to give it away. Yes, the color is very pretty, so natural and goes w/ everything, unfortunately the shimmer turned out to be way too frosty for my combo/oily skin, it magnified the appearance of my pores, definitely not good! I prefer Iced Cappuccino (Cheekers) and Soft Mink (from their Classic Color Blush line).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this upon reading some MUA reviews, and I must say that I'm impressed. It's such a gorgeous colour and gives a beautiful glow to my face. It's the perfect peachy, pink, golden colour. Will definitely purchase again!
EDIT:Upon further use, I noticed that the frosted finish on this blush is rather unnatural. I noticed my boyfriend looking at my cheeks in a funny way when we were in daylight. He only gives me that look when there's something wrong w my makeup. I ended up tossing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mercury_starla

I love this blush! This was the first blush that I ever actually hit pan on! Also I recently discovered that this is a good dupe for mac's sunbasque (on me anyway). The only difference with this is that I find this just to be a little bit darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush :)
Makes you look alive. Very natural, I love it!

(I'm on a university budget, so it's the best for me)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lafytafy

This is nicely pigmented blush - i saw the reviews here, and figured since it was on sale at shoppers, i'd pick it up.
slightly shimmery, gives a nice flush look to my asian skin - i threw away the brush it came with, and am using a fluffier blush brush. you have to be careful not to overdo it though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Mudbugs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I keep trying others, but I end up throwing them away and coming back to this one. For years and years. I guess that says it all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very fair skin with mild redness on my cheeks and chin. I find that this blush is a good color for blending on the outer part of my cheekbones, which are very prominent, and a little on the apples of my cheeks. It does not break me out as other blushes have. I like that this blush makes the transition from the drier skin near my temple to the slightly oily skin towards my nose without any lines or blotches. I find the brush fine but using a better brush gives even more blending control. Plus it is so inexpensive that I don't fear the cake getting broken when I carry it in my travel MU bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by xocloudburstxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good blush on me. I'm a olive skinned asian and let me tell you, this blush makes me look like I just went for a run. It looks so natural and I love that! Its really hard shopping for my skin color since most of the makeup out there is for fair skinned girls, no offense. I will be using this blush for many years to come. My only gripe is the shiteous brush that comes with it. Use your own blush brush when applying this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by navsegda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh... this is okay. I just bought it, and put it on for the first time. I was shocked when I put it on, I looked like a clown! I didn't think it would look so fakey-pink on me... But I'm going to try it again and update when I'm tan. It'll probably look better then. For now, though, I'm going to stick with my mauveish- pink blushes. (Coloring: pale, sallow, sort of olive skin, medium brown hair, brown eyes.)

Edit: So, I figured out that if I put a little bit of pressed powder on my brush first, and then put a tiny amount of the blush on the brush, and then put it on lightly, it looks great and more natural than pinky blushes do.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JWILLS

My all time favorite. The blush I keep going back to.......