August 21, 2014 | 1849 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Pure Powder Glow in Dolline (Apricot)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2007 9:34:00 AM More reviews by anta17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful from-within-glow. You can add on for more colour without it looking cakey. I love the packaging as well and the brush that goes with it-although I have full-sized makeup brushes from MAC and Laura Mercier,when I'm in a hurry, I just use the dome-shaped brush in the case and it looks as good.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

I hate to ruin the perfect rating for this blush but I need to warn breakout prones to stay away from this. Yes, it's lovely and a smooth consistency but that's thanks to the ingredient Phenyl Trimethicone (which is also the culprit for breakouts). Phenyl Trimethicone is a silicone great for imparting glossy sheen but it's also emollient and water-repellent. This blush made me breakout in just one use in places where I never breakout. If you want an excellent blush in the exact color without breakouts, then look at Chantecaille's blush in 'delight'. continued >>

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by PetalsofMemory

All I can is is "WOW". This is the best blush i have ever used. I have all different kinds of blushes, including channel, benetint, nars, loreal...but nothing beats kevyn aucoin's. Dolline was the first one I tried after seeing it on a friend, teh first time i tried it i fell in love with it. The price is scary...but I wouldnt hesitate to buy this again when it runs out.

This blush has a very beautiful smooth texture and absolutely no shimmer(which is what I like). Looks very natural on my beige east asian skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The SA at Nordstrom's tried this on me along with the highlighter (in Candlelight) and I thought that it looked nice but not special enough to purchase. I left Nordstrom's and was shopping around in other stores and each time I glanced at myself in the mirror I couldn't get over how fresh and awake I looked. I decided to go back and purchase both the blush and the highlighter. This has no shimmer or anything, but somehow manages to give off a lot of light and thus a glowing quality. It's a very pure apricot color (fresh and natural like the real fruit) with no pink or coral tones. Only a tiny, tiny bit is needed to cover both cheeks--I usually just press my blush brush into the powder cake to pick up enough pigment. This looks best on the apples of my cheeks, and it really brightens me up. I honestly don't care how expensive this is b/c it really looks fantastic and I don't see myself going through this quickly b/c so little is needed. But I will repurchase if I run out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ladydog

I never thought I would spend $37 on a blush, but I did and got this powder blush based on the raves here at MUA. Its my first KA purchase, and, alas for my wallet, will not be my last. When I first opened up the compact I thought it would never work for me. I'm FFF, hazel-green eyes and light brown hair and this blush looked orange! However, once on my face, it morphed into the most beautiful, natural flush. I got at least 2 compliments the first day I wore it, not on my makeup, but on how good I looked. It (gasp) is worth every penny to feel this good about the way I look. I didn't care much for the packaging, its a long compact with a brush that I don't use, but thats a matter of personal taste. If you've been thinking of getting this, I highly recommend you treat yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 10:58:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a lovely apricoty/peachy blush,it really looks wonderfully healthy on and has pretty good staying power, I like to layer this under Tansoleil (Moist Creammy Glow) for added intensity and texture. My only tiny ,little complaint is that I wish it had a little shimmer as my face could do with a little more definition.But really that isn't a problem as I can use My Chanel 'Reflex' blush or my MAC Frostlite to higlight instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 8:52:00 AM More reviews by memechoses

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my new holy grail blush. i am a mmm-ggg sx 8, armani lsf 6.5-8.,perfect apricot rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

I love this formula and this color! Perfection!!!