December 18, 2014 | 897 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - cocoa butter formula concentrated cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

I'm quite happy with this product. I find the smell to be nice, and the moisturizing properties are good. I use this as a hand cream mainly, but I also use it on my elbows and knees if they get dry. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quickly. I always carry it around in my handbag!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by staceyd2401

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot live without this product now. Its fantastic. I have tried a lot of hand creams as I am very prone to dry hands as i have to sanistise them constantly in an ethanol solution in my line of work which is very harsh on them. Since i have found this product though they have been a lot smoother and softer and the fine lines that i have seem to have faded significantly due to the hydration. Its really thick but sinks in fast and smells great. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The texture is so rich and creamy, the smell is awesome (reminds me of the smell when i open a box of chocolate) and i love the feel of the cream on my hand when i squeeze it into my palms prior to application.

I saw this product before i saw the Palmer's cream for my faint stretch marks and my first intention was to use this cream for my stretch marks (which i got from growth spurt). I also use it for my dry heels (very effective). My stretch marks are also fainter now but I've started using Palmer's stretch mark cream for that.

To be honest, i think this cream is a bit heavy to be used as a hand cream. It absorbs quite well but the texture is a bit thick. However, it's great for body application. GOD I LOVE THE SMELL. It's simply so delicious!

If you're wondering whether to purchase this product, I recommend it. It's inexpensive (around $4 at my local chemist) and if you don't like it as a hand/body cream then you can always use it for your cuticles, chapped/dry heels, feet etc. I saw someone use this product on their eyelids before they applied eyeshadow primer (not a bad idea! =D).

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by royaljosieness

I will buy this forever and ever! It's been a great lotion ever since I was a teenager. And now that I'm 7 months pregnant (at 22 years of age) it's still the best lotion on the market. And it's only $4 at drugstores. I've tried fancy lotions like Vic's Secret, bath & body works, etc but none of them work as well as palmer's. I don't need the Palmer's stretch marks lotion because this one works just the same. I've gained a lot of weight during pregnancy and I haven't had one stretch mark!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Tess35

This product does not moisturize like rich lotion. But it leaves my skin ultra smooth and beautiful. Does not have the soft-to-touch effect but compensates on being easily absorbed.

For my feet, this is the best. They're really smooth and loving it. And does not feel hot even with my rubber shoes on.

As a hand lotion, this is the ultimate twin sister of L'Occitane 20% shea hand cream- yes...in every aspect. But if you're looking for softening dry skin, this may not be for you as it's not greasy enough.

Dirt cheap for what it can deliver.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by alliebeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This wasn't as moisturizing as I'd expected. I made sure to get the concentrated formula, and it felt great going on, but my hands were dry again and had chapped areas after about 30minutes unless I reapplied.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by princexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff especially the smell, its divine. I use it on my feet , hands and elbows and they turn out so soft and smooth. I always seem to have rashes at the bend of my knee so I used it on the rash too and the rashes always get smaller within a day! It's not greasy at all for me. Would definitely keep buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Shortiee31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this as it was on offer: 2 for 1! I had tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formulation before and I finished the huge bottle I bought, it was an upright squeezy one which was difficult to manage and get all the product out of, especially with a hand full of cream! This one however is upside down (if that makes sense!) and you can squeeze the product out of it with no ease! Love it! The product itself smells gorgeous, a bit like chocolate.. I use it after I shower and it keeps my skin lovely and smooth! I would say its a good toning cream too! x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by SophH

This is a fantastic product!! I got a decent sized tube of it with a bottle of my regular Palmer's moisturiser. It's the same as the moisturiser-but more concentrated. It's great for rubbing on scars or uneven skin-tone and it does fantastic things for dry hands or feet. You can use it on your face as well-I haven't had a break out from it although I use it sparingly. It's great for windburnt lips too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by vero32

Ok... Let's start of with the scent. I really do not like it. Then again, I"ve never been partial to chocolate scented things... But... OMG THIS THING IS AMAAAAAAZING ON MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought it 3 days ago, I put it on my heels + all over my feet and I've never ever had better results from a cream. My heels are so baby smooth! I've used countless creams on my feet but the results always wore off within a few hours, I've been putting it on twice a day (again, only for 3 days) and I have continously soft smooth feet! I have to say, I am so willing to put up with the smell to have these results. Will totally buy again ♥