September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best hand cream I have ever used. I apply at bedtime and wake up with beautifully soft hands that don't require a second application. My favorite part is that it sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin. I will repurchase FOREVER!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Every winter I buy this...every winter. There are tubes in my car, in my husbands car, in my husband's work bag (he has really dry skin), in the kitchen, in my purse...it's everywhere.

I will note last winter, I was detecting an odd smell in this lotion...it was bugging me and I went to the Eucerin Skin Balance hand creme (which is a great hand cream too, but it is more of a spring - fall lotion). This year I am not detecting the smell from this lotion...maybe I was getting old ones. Regardless, it's winter again and I am restocked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hands were terribly dry and itchy for weeks before I stumbled upon this cream! My fingers had so much dry skin around them that noting helped...even exfoliating. I like that this cream isn't too thick like others and it leaves my hands feeling soft. All the gross dryness is almost gone. Best of all is the price! I almost picked up a bliss lotion for $10.00 but couldn't bring myself to pay for it (trial size!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best hand cream I have used so far, non greasy not scented, easy to find to buy cause package is small. Keep buying again and never have to look for a new hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely my HG hand cream. It absorbs instantly and leaves my hands smooth like satin. Very light scent that doesn't interfere with any fragrance I'm wearing. And it keeps my hands very soft and my skin supple through the cold Midwest winters. My daughter loves it too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by emorris4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm satisfied with the moisturizing aspect of this lotion. I might be the only one based on the other reviews, but it leaves my hands greasy. Not super greasy like a regular lotion/body lotion, but compared to other hand lotions that I've tried. I wash my hands a lot at work and the last thing I want is greasy residue on my laptop keyboard. So I'd say this is a good product, but I'll be buying other hand moisturizers over this one in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

This lotion has a nice constancy, it doesn't leave hands greasy and seems to deeply moisturize. I didn't notice any scent in the fragrance-free version. I can see how so many people would love this lotion. There was unfortunately one thing I couldn't get past... it has AHAs in it. Therefore, this is going to make your skin more sensitive to sunlight (there is actually a warning on the back of the tube also). I'm not very good about putting sunscreen on my hands daily, like I try to do with my face. Otherwise the AHAs probably wouldn't bother me. The last thing I want on my hands are age spots/wrinkles. So while this does work well, I think I will stick to other lotions that also work well that do not contain AHAs. Sorry not a repurchase for me.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lotion!! It's so moisturizing. When I worked in retail I was always using germ-x and washing my hands, and this lotion kept them soft and moisturized during the whole year. It's scent is very light and unnoticeable, so I can wear perfum. Also, its non-greasy and soaks in quickly. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! I was using Neutrogena Norwegian formula for about a year and I had to reapply CONSTANTLY...within 15 minutes of applying, my hands would feel chapped again. With this, once a day is plenty and after three days were still super soft. Will never stop buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by prettygurll

I love this! I used to love the Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream but I think I have found my new HG hand cream! I love how moisturizing this is! My hands are instantly softer and after a few days my hands aren't rough and dry anymore! I prefer this over the Neutrogena one because the cream itself isnt as sticky. it absorbs well into the skin and doesnt sit on top and doesnt leave anything on my keyboard (lol) It's a little more expensive than the Neutrogena one but another dollar is worth it if it works this well!