August 1, 2014 | 1914 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best hand cream I have used so far, non greasy not scented, easy to find to buy cause package is small. Keep buying again and never have to look for a new hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely my HG hand cream. It absorbs instantly and leaves my hands smooth like satin. Very light scent that doesn't interfere with any fragrance I'm wearing. And it keeps my hands very soft and my skin supple through the cold Midwest winters. My daughter loves it too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by emorris4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm satisfied with the moisturizing aspect of this lotion. I might be the only one based on the other reviews, but it leaves my hands greasy. Not super greasy like a regular lotion/body lotion, but compared to other hand lotions that I've tried. I wash my hands a lot at work and the last thing I want is greasy residue on my laptop keyboard. So I'd say this is a good product, but I'll be buying other hand moisturizers over this one in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

This lotion has a nice constancy, it doesn't leave hands greasy and seems to deeply moisturize. I didn't notice any scent in the fragrance-free version. I can see how so many people would love this lotion. There was unfortunately one thing I couldn't get past... it has AHAs in it. Therefore, this is going to make your skin more sensitive to sunlight (there is actually a warning on the back of the tube also). I'm not very good about putting sunscreen on my hands daily, like I try to do with my face. Otherwise the AHAs probably wouldn't bother me. The last thing I want on my hands are age spots/wrinkles. So while this does work well, I think I will stick to other lotions that also work well that do not contain AHAs. Sorry not a repurchase for me.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lotion!! It's so moisturizing. When I worked in retail I was always using germ-x and washing my hands, and this lotion kept them soft and moisturized during the whole year. It's scent is very light and unnoticeable, so I can wear perfum. Also, its non-greasy and soaks in quickly. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! I was using Neutrogena Norwegian formula for about a year and I had to reapply CONSTANTLY...within 15 minutes of applying, my hands would feel chapped again. With this, once a day is plenty and after three days were still super soft. Will never stop buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by prettygurll

I love this! I used to love the Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream but I think I have found my new HG hand cream! I love how moisturizing this is! My hands are instantly softer and after a few days my hands aren't rough and dry anymore! I prefer this over the Neutrogena one because the cream itself isnt as sticky. it absorbs well into the skin and doesnt sit on top and doesnt leave anything on my keyboard (lol) It's a little more expensive than the Neutrogena one but another dollar is worth it if it works this well!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by delicateview

Peeeeeyeeeewww! While I was at the store, I made a sneaky move and tried a smidge on my hands. The texture felt good and instantly made my hands feel smooth, however, I couldn't get past the smell. Its fragrance free, but the scent is undescribable and not in a good way. I knew if iI bought this, I would end up using another cream over it just to mask the odor. So I'm going to stick with the Gold Bond cream instead which has been always great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rpinto323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favorite hand cream! I'm an esthetician in a dermatology office and on an average day I wash my hands about 20-30 times. I keep this at my desk and next to my sink in my treatment room. Nice texture and absorbs quickly. My hands are my life and this keeps them smooth and hydrated. Everyone should try this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melanwal

I am a registered nurse and occasionally get contact dermatitis from hand washing and sanitizing at work. It gets increasingly worse in cold Canadian climate. I love this product. No scent to further irritate my skin, non-greasy formula and absorbs quickly. I can't stand products that feel layered on my hands especially in my profession. This goes on with a natural clean feeling while protecting my hands. I purchase this whenever I find it on the shelf. No longer available at shoppers or walmart. I last found it at a rexall. Not always in stock at most places I used to purchase it, that is my only complaint.