April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lucylk5060

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for over 4 years now and it really is the best bronzer out there. I use bronzer all over my face so prefer to use a very matte bronzer and this one is just perfect, no glitter at all and the colour is so natural no worries of looking orange or dirty. Perfect for that sunkissed look!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by rinabirain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this bronzer. It has very good quality, but break me out big time :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect! Totally Natural, blendable, and beautiful.
A definite repurchase. And the packaging is GREAT!

UPDATE: I dropped it, and broke it(like I do all of my compacts). I'll repurchase though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by KiwiGirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have been using this bronzer for about 3 years now, Love that it's more of a red brown then that orangey brown I so often come across in bronzers. I have quite a red undertone to my skin so it looks really natural on me.

Very soft and colour is easy to blend, applies quite sheer but you can build it up easily which makes it foolproof.

This would have to be my HG matte bronzer, also love the fact that it has a mirror in the compact.

Only issue I have with it is the price in New Zealand is $63 but it's worth it for the amount of time it lasts me :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG bronzer! It's very soft and blendable, and the color is just perfect on my pale skin. I use bronzer all over my face, so I try to avoid anything with glitter or shimmer for fear of looking greasy. This is the first one I've found that looks natural and doesn't make me look "flat". No orange or dirty skin with this product... LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by smoozie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I was absolutely amazed at how nice this product goes on! It looks so scary and dark when you first look at it but it goes on super sheer (use a BIG powder brush) when applied to your skin. I am the palest person on earth and I usually don't use matte bronzers because they make me look dirty but this one is the perfect shade and texture and it goes on really nicely! I will but this one again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by klprice1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely beautiful! I love how there's no shimmer to this. It doesn't look muddy or cakey at all, just a perfect bronzed look

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyATL

This is the perfect bronzer for me. Matte with absolutely no shimmer, and the perfect tan color. A little goes a long way,so this has lasted me for a very long time. I have light skin with pink undertones, and this is a great match.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by littleox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first bronzer. I'm a MAC NC25 in foundation or in the face/body foundation I'm a C2. This bronzer has a nice natural finish and the great thing is that it's matte. This is also buildable. Love BB products. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by susjs

Pros: Soft, smooth texture and believable tan colour that warms up my skin without making me look like an oompa-loompa, or worse - a muddy, dirty oompa-loompa. [BB Sand, Armani LSF 5 for reference.] On me I don't see the red tones that others have commented on--this just warms my skin a notch if I apply it with a big, fluffy brush in a 3-shape to the outer perimeters of my face.
Cons: None with the product itself, but the packaging is a bit heavy / bulky to be portable, and Bobbi doesn't make this in the square pan to fit her customizable palettes.