July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Loose Powders - Cover Girl - Professional Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by cenxo

this is the best and only powder I will ever use. I've used from high end to drug store and always come back to this! it smells like grandma make up but I love it! it works great on my oily/acne prone skin. holds everything in place and isn't shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Been using this for over thirty years now, yes count them. Whoa, dating myself here. Has the same CG (Noxema) scent that it did back in the early 1980s. However, it's the same great formula that keeps me looking flawless, oil-free and seems to make my pores disappear. Not crazy about the new packaging, but this is one of those classic products that still delivers on its promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great powder, cheap so I use it tons. Lasts forever. Never noticed any "sparkle" to it like others say. Doesn't break me out. Packaging isn't great, always spills. . One of m fav products though !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by thegirlonfire11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder because it makes my skin look very smooth. I can apply as much layers as I want for more coverage and it doesn't look cakey. It is a little shimmery, but I don't think it is super noticeable when you put it on your face. The packaging is not that messy if you keep the puff that it comes with, it stops the powder from going all over the place. I apply this with an angled blush brush on top of my foundation and it makes my makeup look natural. This powder is really inexpensive and accessible, I definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Classydread

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as an everyday powder to set my makeup. It's not expensive, so I don't mind wasting it. I'm an NC50, so I use it in Honey. I started using this after a good good review from a YouTube guru. Good, inexpensive product. I think it was like $10 at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MeganIsNotMegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I thought this powder was pretty decent. It didn't dry out my skin, while still makin it fairly matte and looked super natural. But what made me realize I LOVE this powder, is that when I got home, my makeup was basically perfect- like I had just put it on. I put on my makeup at 6 and come home at 3 and that has never happened before.

The only cons are that it is really glittery in some lighting, and the jar breaks easily (but I think it's super cute and worth it) and some people dislike it's strong smell but I find it pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by nenaaluvv

absolutely love this!! great when you're on a budget since there's so much powder in it. definitely buying it again(:

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Mom offered to buy me a powder so I picked this one thinking it would offer coverage since loose powders offer more coverage than pressed ones. It offers NO coverage at all, it just made my face all sparkly and glittery. I returned it the next day. I would not buy this unless you would like to look like Edward Cullen's sister.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by alexiipalexii

I got this product for $10 which is pretty good for a makeup product, I have fair/dry skin and it works great! It's like the perfect color and it smells nice, doesn't make you look cakey, I love it :)
eeeh i forgot about the packaging.....packaging sucks, threw away the little fluffy applicator because it doesn;t work good and it's pretty messy but i just use a regular makeup brush and tap some of the powder into the lid which is fine, just do it over a 'wipeable' surface guys. Not your bed, hahaha i learned that the hard way ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by reeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder smells like a mixture of baby powder, unidentifiable chemicals, and flowers. In other words, terrible and not worth wearing. It does its job of mattifying, but the smell is just so overpowering that I cannot imagine using all of this product up. The packaging is pretty crappy; the holes that are supposed to control the amount of powder that goes through are just too large. I definitely will not be wearing or buying this again.