December 22, 2014 | 1725 users online

Conditioner - Got 2 Be - Instantly Gratifying Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2004 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kariwilson86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the fruity sweet smell of this conditioner! I use it in conjunction with the Squeaky Clean shampoo. I can't say much about the shampoo, except for the fact it smells good and cleans my hair real well, but the conditioner is the best part. It instantly moisturizes my hair, and detangles it. As well it leaves my hair soft once I dry it. I've noticed though my hair seems a little bit flatter too, which kinda sux. But the price was great, I got it on sale for under $4 (Can). My only complaint is that it doesn't leave my hair as shiny as some other products, even the cheap ones like Salon Selectives, which makes my hair look great...but not feel great )o: In the future I'll probably buy this again, but for now I'm still searching for my HG shampoo and conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2004 10:20:00 AM More reviews by twinkly_red_shoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT conditioner if you need intense moisture. Takes a while to rinse clean but worth it. I don't like to use this every day because it builds up a bit but using it once a week really repairs my hair. The packaging is BAD! The little plug cap always leaks if the bottle gets tipped over (it always does). Still worth the $4 price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2004 12:06:00 AM More reviews by curlygirly13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! I mean its not the best on the market but it smells awesome has a great smooth texture and really makes my dry/damaged/curly/colour treated hair acutally feel kindove soft..it doesn't work miracles but its very moisture filled!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh so silky! So good! mmmmmmmmmm....I use this together with the squeeky clean shampoo. I have never had the same brand shampoo and conditioner because they never worked, and ususally I ended up liking one but not the other. That is not the case here. Awsome combo, I find the conditioner to be very moisturizing for my colour treated hair and doesn't leave my hair greasy like Mrs. L'oreal does. Good stuff....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 5:10:00 PM More reviews by queenV

I received a deluxe sample of this conditioner, and I was blown away by how well it worked. Most conditioners that say they'll work miracles for dry stressed-out hair really don't deliver, but this one did. It's a creamy conditioner which smells like a weird mix of butterscotch & watermelon (sounds strange, but it's oddly appealing). I decided to give it a try after putting henna in my hair, which, as those of you who have used henna before know, makes your hair feel like straw. So I needed an extra-conditioning treatment for my hair & decided to give Got2Be's Instantly Gratifying Conditioner a try. I lathered the conditioner in & left it in for a few minutes & then rinsed, and to my amazement, my hair felt like silk. Plus the scent of the conditioner had replaced the smell of henna, which is quite strong. It's so moisturizing & smoothing that's it's more like a deep treatment than anything else. It leaves your hair soft, super shiny & tangle free. I will definitely buy the full-size bottle.
Update: I bought the full bottle & this conditioner is the bomb. Truely a miracle instant detangler for my long hair.
Update #2: I've now bought almost 10 bottles & can't get enough!
Update #3: This is now back on the market & is called Instantly Satisfied Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:21:00 AM More reviews by jpayumiboa_hitonara_saira_dup

Great fruity scent, lovely colour & texture, enriched with wheat protein & vitamins, leaves even straw-like hair as soft as cotton & as smooth as silk-- what's there not to like? Only thing I hated was the packaging, you had to squeeze with all your might, to force the conditioner out of the bottle. Improvement please! And oh, remember to condition your hair paying special attention to your ends using this & leave on for a minimum of 3 mins to get the best results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by egyptianprincess

Great smell, good conditioning, but a little heavy. It really does instantly condition! Makes your hair super silky right on application. I think it caused buildup over time though, so I've moved on. But I definitely recommend trying it out, it's good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by philomenakateri

Another winner for me! I don't know if it's just me, but to me the conditioner smells like butterscotch. I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel. Soft, bouncy and shiny. Even though this conditioner is thick, I found that it didn't weigh down my hair. I'm definantly going to check out other Got 2 Be hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2004 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Sassybottom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great conditioner!!! The smell is a little creamy and orangey - melon ... reminds me of an orange julius drink but better. Anyway, this conditioner, when paired with the matching shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. It is light enough that my hair still has a lot of volume but heavy enough that my hair does not feel dry or coarse. Overall, an excellent buy!!! I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Stephanie24

I never heard of this brand in Europe, but I love trying hairproducts so I bought this one (with the orange shampoo). I really loved it! It makes my thin hair really soft (but not too soft feeling like having no hair anymore :-))
It even took care of my hair during hot summer and lots of swimming. Normally my hair is in pretty bad shape during summer, but with this conditioner it stayed shiny and soft. Maybe I was the only one who loved it in Holland because they stopped selling this product!!! (So if there is somebody who can tell me if there is a good online international site where you can buy Got 2 b products please page me!!)