July 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Foundations - Manic Panic - Dreamtone Flawless Foundation & Color Corrector - Virgin (White)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not goth, and I don't think I'm that pale, but makeup manufacturers refuse to make a shade that matches me, so I am forced to mix my own colors with this Dreamtone corrector. For kicks I tried putting it on by itself, but it didn't blend well and settled into my pores. So, if you're looking for a whiteface look, maybe try their cream foundation or something; this isn't it. However, if you need to lighten up you foundation a little (or a lot), it mixes really well and doesn't affect the texture of the original, even when mixed 50:50. The spatula thing is weird... I'm not feeling it... but really this stuff works and pure white liquid is hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by i_d_123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this to correct my foundation... no matter what I try, I can't find a foundation pale enough for me. The lightest shades that brands have to offer still leave a pink or orange ring around my face. I'm soooo glad I discovered this as a corrector! I'm not going for the goth look, I just needed my foundation to actually match my super fair skin. I just mix a little of this with a little of my foundation and blend it all together to make a paler formula. This definitely works. I don't really like the little "paddle" though. I wish it was just a pump dispenser or something. But I can live with it, it's not horrendous enough to stop me from buying again. It especially helps with drugstore foundation brands since their "ivory" shades always seem to contain too much pink or orange- definitely great for a pale girl on a budget who can't always afford the expensive foundations! I mix this with my cheap Max Factor foundation and I always end up with a great match :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i dont have the white but i bought the violet before they quit carrying it. i love to use it when im trying to look gothy and pale. other then that i dont use it. looks good when paired w/ their pressed powder products too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by switchbladie

does the job. i wish the liquid foundation would give me coverage. and if i layer to much on it starts to rub off. but its good for the few times i need to be pale. i like to mix it with my regular foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by redhed13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff! I have it in White. I use it sparingly under or mixed with my regular foundation and I blend it down my neck. It gives me a real porcelain look. I'm already extremely pale so it works on me but probably won't work on someone with darker skin. It's only about $10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 11:58:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I use it to mix in with my regular foundation, since I am a super-PPP and can never find makeup that's light enough. I like that it has a spatula end attached to the cap. This way, I can control how much I use to mix. It is true that it doesn't blend perfectly into skin, but that may just be that white is very noticeable in the pores. This stuff is still a must-have for me. I'm saving so much money because I'm able to use foundations that were previously too dark and would have to be tossed. I hope they don't discontinue it!! I'm in the NYC area, but I purchased it from an online store, so it might still be available outside the area.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by silvercatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is actually the closest colour foundation I have ever found for my skin-tone. It comes in a glass jar with a paddle-like applicator.

I know it's white, but it evens out skin perfectly. It's got a great consistency but doesn't spread evenly, not even on moisturized skin. Once set, this foundation lasts for a long time but is also easy to take off. It does not flake or accentuate flaws too much.

I find it works better as a primer for my pale skin.

Out of NY I think it can be a bit hard to find (especially in Canada) so you have to visit specialty stores like costume shops (with makeup counters) or goth type places.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Zantetsuken

This has easily become a staple in my collection, as I enjoy doing the 'goth' look. This liquid foundation blends into the skin easily, although it requires your face to be perfectly moisturized lest you have white flecks appearing on your face. It is easy to use a little for a more demure look, to using more for an outlandish look. This is also great for costumes, as it can make your face a pitch white without coming off like grease paint. It has fantastic lasting power, great coverage. It works fabulously by itself, or with the virgin pressed powder for an even whiter look.