July 31, 2014 | 1945 users online

Loose Powders - Guerlain - Les Voilettes Loose Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lisaxuyan

It is extremely expensive and doesn't do much... it has a shimmer to it, and that's about yet.. nothing special. doesn't control oil at all.. worse than the L'oreal loose powder.. the package is pretty, but i can not believe it is made of paper!!! just returned it...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Pixie_Scented

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this powder! I really love the delicate violet scent that Guerlain used to fragrance the powder. It's somehow comforting to me. I got this powder in No1 Transparent. The container the powder comes in is just absolutely elegant, looks great on a makeup table. The powder itself is wonderful, not too heavy. For me it just lightly sets my makeup, and it really lasts all day. Worth the price, definately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2002 10:36:00 AM More reviews by seba

Good quality powders actually, but what with the smell?! I usually don't mind slight smell but this one is very irritating. Too bad, bec it is very expensive.
Edited 17/7: I changed my mind, I kinda like the smell now (violets, doh!). Mine is Transparente #1, nice translucent powders that will be suitable for oily skins.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

very nice for porcelain toned skin, gives a nice finish