September 19, 2014 | 1217 users online

Crème - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Make-up

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by camilka

I wish my t-zone wasn't so oily. This is too moisturising for me since I basically only apply foundation on my nose and around my eyes.
It gives a sheer, very natural coverage. Does not irritate skin.
I use this during the harshest winter months since it's the only time of the year that I'm not shiny on t-zone.

Pros
Looks natural.
Organic <3 Biodynamically grown ingredients <3

Cons
Not many shades to choose from.
Packaging lacks a pump.
Not for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by VikiLyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a little over a month now, and I really, really love it. I've been on this "find the perfect foundation" kick for about 6 month now and I have tried EVERYTHING. Usually I try to stick with natural/organic things if possible, but my foundation hunt has led me to Chanel, Lancome, my old standby Clinique, MAC, you name it.
I avoided trying this one for a long time because I haven't had the best luck with Dr. H. overall, but I finally caved in and bought this in shade 02, which turned out to be a PERFECT match for my slightly cool toned, fairly light skin. I like the tube, its easy to use and will be easy to travel with as well. The makeup goes on easily and doesn't just sit on top of my skin like I felt some other foundations have (Chanel!!). A little bit covers my whole face. It IS called Translucent Makeup for a reason - don't buy this expecting a ton of coverage! For me, the coverage is perfect, just a little bit more than a tinted moisturizer. Even everything out and looks natural, not too matte but not so "dewy" it looks greasy. It has that Dr. H. sort of cinnamon smell, but that fades quickly and I actually find it pleasant. It seemed expensive when I bought it, but really, I've paid a LOT more for foundations that I ended up hating. For the quality of the ingredients, amount I use, and how much I love this stuff, I now have no problem with the price.
I think I finally found the perfect foundation for me!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by solstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a nice light foundation suitable for hot weather. I like the way it makes my skin feel. I used Dr. Hauschka Rose Cream under it and that helped blend it without looking too oily. I have a hard time matching my skin tone due to its light olive undertones. The color I used matched well enough and provided realistic coverage. My skin is fairly sensitive and this did not cause breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by VB10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First up I have only tried this in a store, so please look at yourself as I have not properly tried and tested this Make-up.

Having read great reviews, actively searching for a super pale tinted moistureiser of light foundation I took a 3 hour round trip to look at with the intention of buying this product. "00" Is light and if you are super pale then please do consider it. The problem I found was that when I tested on my cheek it just sat there and I couldnot blend in at all; I simply moved the product around on my face. It was really really wierd. Thinking this odd I tried one of the other colours - not for a colour match but for the product; same issue. I then tested 00 on my hand and had the same issue; it did not blend in at all, simply sat on top of my skin. Really really strange!
I hope it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by meems

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 00 since I am super pale. I like it because it is not too heavy, not too light...just right for smoothing my skin. If you have blemishes or dark circles, you definitely need a concealer. Overall, I like this because it feels like I'm wearing nothing. I don't wear makeup every day, so I hate the feeling that some foundations leave on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nasty stuff and I love Dr. Hauschka, but this is horrible, watery junk that gives little to no coverage and is extremely drying. Second ingredient is alcohol and left my skin tight, dry, itchy and parched. Yuck! Hard to believe such a horrible product from such a terrific skin care line. I'll stick to my Lancome foundation but put it on top of Dr. Hauschka face creams. Using this combo, my face has never looked better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Suki1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have recently started using Dr Hauschka skin care products and really love them. So it seems silly to have an all natural skin care routine and then plaster the face with paraben and silicone laced foundation. Naturally I decided to try out the Dr Hauschka Translucent Make-up and I had such high hopes for this. Unfortunately it did not work for me at all. I have combination skin. Oily T-zone with large pores on and around my nose and dry everywhere else with fine lines. The foundation is very different to what I was used to, a lot thicker and doesn't go on as easily. I ended up mixing it in with some of my moisteriser, which worked much better. At first all is well. However after a little while it settles in the fine lines around my eyes and mouth and also settles in the pores, making them look much larger! I tried using less then using more, I blended really well. But to no avail. This product just does not work if you have fine lines and large pores. Until I can find a better natural foundation, it's back to the paraben laced products for me!

I wanted to give this two lippies but am giving it a third because it is actually a wonderful natural product containing no harrmful substances and it smell lovely. Probably more suitable for younger skin.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought it after I read some reviews. I got it in the lightest shade which is a good match for my winter skin. The smell is typical for Hauschka products and I kinda like it. One of the main reasons I bought it are the ingridients. I love that it is natural cosmetic and the oils are great for my skin. I do have really dry skin so this might be too much for oily skin types. I got a lot of little bumps after teh first 2 times of using it but they disappeared and my skin is now better than it was before(after 3 weeks of using it). It doesn't cover blemishes but it makes my skin glow and more even. It's moisturizing but It gives me the Not wearing make up feeling. I would recommend it to everyone with dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Jowina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this as a sample and liked it so much had to order online as it is not locally available. This acts more like a tinted moisturizer, very natural looking. Fresh scent, love that it has skin caring ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by shmica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very light and natural looking...does not cover perfectly...but is excellent for daytime